PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-09-2002, 05:50 PM #1
payntballguru

has been a member for 10 years
Angry i dunno what is wrong with my defiant

i have a defiant and i dunno what is wrong with it. When i screw on a full nitro bottle and turn on the gun and pull the trigger nothing happens. The bolt dosent even move. I changed the batterry on it and i think hear the "ping" of the solenoid what could be causing my gun not to shoot? Is there a factory i can send it in to? I need to get my gun working pronto. Please help me.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2002, 08:36 PM #2
BKhAH
n/a

BKhAH is a Supporting Member
Does the led blink if it dosen't try adjusting your trigger.
Old 07-09-2002, 09:53 PM #3
MiniME_
Canuckian

If the solinoid clicks it is not the trigger. The LPR or HPR could be completly screwed out or something else. Could be, not sure though.
Old 07-09-2002, 09:56 PM #4
mike da bushman
Suck My Bushy.

adjust the lpr

air up the gun, now adjust the lpr knob clockwise until the bolt cocks now give it another half turn..................
Old 07-09-2002, 11:06 PM #5
Duck
Quack

be more specific, if the LED blinks then its probably the lpr

Email Me
Old 07-10-2002, 01:52 AM #6
BKhAH
n/a

BKhAH is a Supporting Member
Ya you could have a major lpr blockage take it apart clean it out and oil it up and see if that works.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:10 AM #7
MiniME_
Canuckian

Quote:
Originally posted by BKhAH
Ya you could have a major lpr blockage take it apart clean it out and oil it up and see if that works.
It could just not be screwed in at all.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:21 AM #8
Paintball Wilderness

Check your wiring.. Did you pull your connector off the board in your grip?
http://www.paintballwilderness.net
Team IGNITE!
Now Offering CHAOS & ACE installs on ANGELS!
PTI Certified Advance AirSmith
PTI Certified Referee
Old 07-11-2002, 02:23 PM #9
payntballguru

my internet has been down but thanks for all of your suggestions. I'll be getting some air this weekend and I'll figure something out with it. I think it just may be the wiring. Yes the LED blinks when i pull the trigger, i should have stated that before.thanks a lot guys.
Old 07-11-2002, 09:21 PM #10
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

I had the same problem with my Bushmaster twice. Neither time was it the bushmaster.

The First time It happened, I was in the middle of a game and the gun just died. After wards I found out that it did work, but I had to crank the nitro tank on really hard to get it to fire. Turns out it was just the pin on my duckbill (the one that depresses the tanks pin valve) was worn out. I replaced the duck bill and whaddaya know, it works!

The second time I had the problem it was because of my nitro tank. I gotta tell you guys, I went against my better judgement when i bought this tank and I really regretted buying it after I did. It was an ACI Bulldog 68/3000. The reg on it crapped out right after I bought it, the guys at ACI acted like it was a big hassle to talk to me when I ordered parts to rebuild the reg (I BOUGHT the parts and got a hassle. I wasn't looking for handouts here) and when I finally got the parts I ordered it was the wrong rebuild kit! I always heard ACI was a great company when it came to customer service and I got treated like I was some kind of schmuck because I was calling to order parts!

Werent we talking about something else...? OH YEAH!!!!!!

SO anyway there was no pressure coming through the adjustable tank reg. It would fire one or two shots and just die. Totally sucked!

So check your tank and duckbill to make sure its all working correctly (Of course the duckbill is only if you are using a screw in tank) If all else fails let me know and I can take a look at it. I live in The Colony TX and I don't mind taking a look at it if you can't get it figured out.

STFU AND PLAY!!

Last edited by ToddsquaD : 07-11-2002 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:18 AM #11
dcmander
Sweet Shot

Yah..stay away from those bulldogs. They just aren't up to par in my experience. All the ones i've used and seen have crapped out within a year.
Old 07-13-2002, 07:31 PM #12
payntballguru

hey toddsquad, where do you play, have you ever played at DD Ranch? I work there. Its a good feild, you should come play some time. Anyways, I had a leak in my gun (outta the HPR) and didnt reaLLy think that was the problem. But would not enough pressure going thru the gun be my problem. That would explain why the bolt wont fire. Iono need ya'lls opinion.