PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-25-2005, 04:10 PM #1
Tasker
BadInfluenceField Gardner

Stories about the last time you played

Recball, most memorable moments, playa hatin', malicious overshooting, 'accidents', etc
OPM Fan Club #1
Other People's Markers
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2005, 04:20 PM #2
Tasker
BadInfluenceField Gardner

OK, naturally i'm gonna' pimp our place...so my stories will come from the Sunday playdays in Heidelberg.
Paintdate 240705
eyecare: One round, he calmly walked the wire and strategically eliminated the whole field (i think you got all of them). of course, and eyecare will surely agree, his back players were putting down heavy, well placed cover. nice one buddy! "walk the wire and consider half of your flank: Covered!"
that one newbie with the a-5: "oops, i accidentally touched the trigger" BAM Tasker standing in the deadbox gets one in the dome (right above the mask)... "finger off the trigger when you ain't playin', watch the muzzle, sock it, don't cock it"
chris with the b2k4: take it easy killa! we got two incidences of you moving goggles off of faces...you better not be turnin' dat shi up when we ain't lookin! "watch out for new players with new toys; they tend to overdo it the first couple o times"
OPM Fan Club #1
Other People's Markers
Old 07-26-2005, 01:21 PM #3
DFSniper
10 years and counting!

has been a member for 10 years
DFSniper donated to help Peyton Trent
DFSniper helped look for balloons
december 2004: Griesheim

I went with my neighbor right before he was gonna move and besides us, only his friend, a young soldier and Team Kamikazi showed up. my on/off had a leak, my esp was acting up (loose wires, $&@#) so i ended up having to screw the tank into the asa and put on the mech frame. since there was a team there practicing, we got our butts handed to us all day. hopefully i get everything set up right next time i play. the imagine has the potential, i just keep screwin it up...