PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2005, 08:31 PM #1
twichyfingerII (Banned)

Dynasty Wins

SECOND PLACE oh yea, we all knew XSV was gonna take it!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2005, 10:00 PM #2
evolution89
|916|

has been a member for 10 years
reported for spam
Old 07-25-2005, 05:26 PM #3
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
[quote=twichyfingerII]SECOND PLACE oh yea, we all knew XSV was gonna take it!!!! [quote]
can't win them all.... Dynasty is still the most dominant team in paintball.

XSV proved themselves to be one of the most consistent teams in BOTH 7man and xball formats. remember a couple months back when XSV also won a millenium event? It's awsome to see that Jon Richardson and Rusty Glaze on the same team. they're big time lawnmowers who can singlehandedly mow down their tape with ease!
Old 07-25-2005, 05:38 PM #4
theCOMEBACK
STFU PLZ

theCOMEBACK is a Supporting Member
Any day that Dynasty loses is a good day.

Way to go XSV
Old 07-25-2005, 08:25 PM #5
Juvenile

Juvenile is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution89
reported for spam
Report this post too, while you're at it, sore loser.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:53 PM #6
bunkerking04

bunkerking04 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution89
reported for spam
Is someone PMSing over the Dynasty spankage??? Hmmmmm??

My Old Feedback

TBD Crew
DAMAGE D1
Old 07-26-2005, 12:06 AM #7
Glazed_Donuts
#Penny4NASA

Annual Supporting Member
They won cause dynasty wasn't thinking right cause they were soooo mad because of the paris situation. Nothing more nothing less, they wanted to kill them so bad they weren't thinking right. I am not a fan of dynasty but its true, dont really care what anyone says. XSV needs to get about...... ohh say, 11251 more wins to get about were dynasty is.
Old 07-27-2005, 07:52 PM #8
paintballa0818

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerking04
Is someone PMSing over the Dynasty spankage??? Hmmmmm??
Haha!
Old 07-27-2005, 08:10 PM #9
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazed_Donuts
They won cause dynasty wasn't thinking right cause they were soooo mad because of the paris situation. Nothing more nothing less, they wanted to kill them so bad they weren't thinking right. I am not a fan of dynasty but its true, dont really care what anyone says. XSV needs to get about...... ohh say, 11251 more wins to get about were dynasty is.
That's stupid to blame Dynasty's loss on their "paris situation". I think Dynasty would be insulted to hear that. Why can't people just stop blaming their losses on random things and just own up to the fact that they lost because they played worse!
Old 07-27-2005, 08:33 PM #10
Glazed_Donuts
#Penny4NASA

Annual Supporting Member
Dude im not blaming there loss on anything, XSV....IS a good team i know that, they CAN beat them, like ollie says, "its paintball anything can happen, anyone can win on any given day" And who knows maybe that is why, i know, that wen i get really mad at somebody or someone doing something, for an example, like a video game, wen ur mad, ur more tense, not thinking right cause ur strait out mad, you dont do as good, its kinda a bad analogy of the situation but see the thing that gets me, is that when dynasty wins, there fans dont post it EVERYWERE, ooo we raped whoever, bla bla bla. Who knows, MAYBE thats could have had some kind of an impact on them, as you can see from my sig, im a RL fan and RL and dynasty dont get along too well. I wouldnt say im sticking up for them, just trying to make the other people know that dynasty is not dead, and you can bet ur *** there ganna be practicing 10 times harder to show everyone that next tournament, but this is good to have a new winner because i bet some of them teams think to themselves, whats the point, dynasty wins all the time, i think its good for the sport, just wish it was another team because of what they did to them in paris. Call me a baby i dont care, get the balls to actually say what XSV did was NOT wrong and actually believe it, cause if you do, you got some problems. I mean in that statement, YES, i guess i did blame it on the paris situation but it was pry the heat of the moment part, i dont think that....... they just got out-played that day. I guess im sorta upset because i think that dynasty deserved to smash XSV in denver, thats what "I" wanted cause i mean it could have been the Ton Ton's that did that same thing to the Femme Fatals and i would have wanted the Femme's to kill Ton Tons next time so they pretty much, more or less get there revenge. Just try and take that into consideration, I admit i was wrong blaming it on the paris thing but who knows, it could have had a role to play in things.

Last edited by Glazed_Donuts : 07-27-2005 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:40 PM #11
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazed_Donuts
Dude im not blaming there loss on anything, XSV....IS a good team i know that, they CAN beat them, like ollie says, "its paintball anything can happen, anyone can win on any given day" And who knows maybe that is why, i know, that wen i get really mad at somebody or someone doing something, for an example, like a video game, wen ur mad, ur more tense, not thinking right cause ur strait out mad, you dont do as good, its kinda a bad analogy of the situation but see the thing that gets me, is that when dynasty wins, there fans dont post it EVERYWERE, ooo we raped whoever, bla bla bla. Who knows, MAYBE thats could have had some kind of an impact on them, as you can see from my sig, im a RL fan and RL and dynasty dont get along too well. I wouldnt say im sticking up for them, just trying to make the other people know that dynasty is not dead, and you can bet ur *** there ganna be practicing 10 times harder to show everyone that next tournament, but this is good to have a new winner because i bet some of them teams think to themselves, whats the point, dynasty wins all the time, i think its good for the sport, just wish it was another team because of what they did to them in paris. Call me a baby i dont care, get the balls to actually say what XSV did was NOT wrong and actually believe it, cause if you do, you got some problems. I mean in that statement, YES, i guess i did blame it on the paris situation but it was pry the heat of the moment part, i dont think that....... they just got out-played that day. I guess im sorta upset because i think that dynasty deserved to smash XSV in denver, thats what "I" wanted cause i mean it could have been the Ton Ton's that did that same thing to the Femme Fatals and i would have wanted the Femme's to kill Ton Tons next time so they pretty much, more or less get there revenge. Just try and take that into consideration, I admit i was wrong blaming it on the paris thing but who knows, it could have had a role to play in things.
Good post.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:41 PM #12
AR55 MtM

Haha I can already see the T-shirts, "I only support two teams: XSV and whoever beats Dynasty"
Old 07-27-2005, 08:42 PM #13
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR55 MtM
Haha I can already see the T-shirts, "I only support two teams: XSV and whoever beats Dynasty"
Dude, I've been asking for that shirt since 2003. I'm so tired of seeing Dynasty win. I mean, come on, enough is enough. They're an amazing team and everyone on there seems like good guys, but really now. Don't you think 4 years of winning is a little boring?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:45 PM #14
AR55 MtM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingerXL
Don't you think 4 years of winning is a little boring?
Can you really blame them? They are out there everyday playing their hearts out. They established a relationship on the field that no team has done before. They know how to win, and they know how to do it well.

If anything you should be blaming the other teams for not stepping up with the competition. Some of them are just lazy and are proud to make the 4th place finish.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:46 PM #15
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Can you really blame them? They are out there everyday playing their hearts out. They established a relationship on the field that no team has done before. They know how to win, and they know how to do it well.

If anything you should be blaming the other teams for not stepping up with the competition. Some of them are just lazy and are proud to make the 4th place finish.
I'm not blaming anybody; I'm just tired of seeing the same name in the winner's circle.

P.S. You ever notice we bicker a lot?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:48 PM #16
AR55 MtM

Well tell the other teams to up their game, you can't blame Dynasty for winning if the other teams won't step up to the competition. The only teams that can and will beat Dynasty are the Russian Legion and XSV.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:50 PM #17
Glazed_Donuts
#Penny4NASA

Annual Supporting Member
Were you being a smart *** wen you said that or serious?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:53 PM #18
Hex
HeXSV

Quote:
Well tell the other teams to up their game, you can't blame Dynasty for winning if the other teams won't step up to the competition. The only teams that can and will beat Dynasty are the Russian Legion and XSV.
And Brimstone Smoke according to Denver...
And we will send you to whatever God you wish.

__
Hexed '06 Ego Green w. Black parts.
__
Old 07-28-2005, 12:00 AM #19
-=Midman=-

-=Midman=- is a Supporting Member
I think XSV just had a really good day, dynasty has proved to be one of the top 3 consistant teams in the US but today they were number 2, it won't stay that way for long though they've been through worse than 2nd place before.
Russian Legion Fan Club Member #5
----RL SUPPORT----
-->WTB 05/06 Empire Grind gloves<--
My Feedback
Old 07-28-2005, 11:18 AM #20
HybridFrost

i still cant see the argument that dynasty haters pose. i am not a rabid fan that follows every single event that they go to, but i do support them against people who naturally hate them. hating a team for being better than others and laughing at them once they dont make first place is pathetic. you all sound like fair weather red sox fans
Old 07-28-2005, 09:51 PM #21
-=Midman=-

-=Midman=- is a Supporting Member
Lol ya thats a really good analogy, but nobody is selling their house and kids to see dynasty play in the world cup
Russian Legion Fan Club Member #5
----RL SUPPORT----
-->WTB 05/06 Empire Grind gloves<--
My Feedback