Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-18-2004, 11:02 AM #1
AFIpaintball

AFIpaintball is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Jawwbraker Video Series Gives Away Matt Marshall Jersey,

In celebration of launching their website, www.jawwbraker.com, video magazine Jawwbraker Video Series is proud to announce two amazing contests.

For the first contest, site visitors can sign up to win an autographed Matt Marshall XSV jersey. For the second, any person who plans on attending the NPPL Super 7 Denver event July-16-18 at Invesco Field should check this one out: Jawwbraker is giving away two free tickets to the Denver stop of the Vans Warped Tour, which will be happening at Invesco Field on Sunday, the same day as the NPPL finals.

“We figured two contests were a good way to let people know about the site,” said Jawwbraker Producer Dan Napoli. “And the NPPL / Pure Promotions did such a great thing with matching up their event with the Warped Tour, we felt like it was good chance to give paintball kids something cool. I mean watching the NPPL finals, then going over to the mosh pit for the Alkaline Trio; how fun is that?”

The Denver Vans Warped Tour Ticket Contest will run until July 8, 2004. The winner will be announced on July 10. The Matt Marshall XSV Jersey Contest will run until July 31, 2004, with the winner announced on August 01, 2004. Visitors may sign up for both contests.

Jawwbraker.com will be packed with content besides just rotating contests. Bios on the various pro players who have been featured in the series’ acclaimed “Real Life” segment will be posted, as well as video clips from the various episodes, MP3s, music videos, links to cool paintball and non-paintball sites. A merch section is now available where shirts, stickers, and posters can be purchased as well. A store locator showing which pro shops throughout the globe stock the video series is listed as well.

“We wanted to have a really good website, one that is different from what other paintball videos are doing,” said Napoli. “I hope kids will find it fresh and interesting, something for them to come visit every few weeks and get updates on what we are doing.”

Jawwbraker Episode # 4 is slated for release in mid-September, and will once again be hosted by pro baler Matt Marshall. Content updates on episode four will continue to be posted on www.jawwbraker.com between now and the release date.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2004, 12:26 PM #2
lilc8un

sweeet
i just signed up
Old 06-18-2004, 01:59 PM #3
TzeentchianGod
aka Sentinel

TzeentchianGod is a Supporting Member
TzeentchianGod supports Cereal Killerz 2
Matt Marshall rules.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:46 PM #4
Kibosh
Rabid Airbrushin' Baller

Kibosh is a Supporting Member
I tried that link once before, on Warpig a couple nights ago, and again just now.
IE keeps telling me it can't find that address.
Anybody know if the link has a different addy?
Old 06-23-2004, 06:10 PM #5
pbvinge

there is a common in the link just retype it ur self
Old 06-23-2004, 08:11 PM #6
CrossOutTheEyes
get up in her guts.

Someone post when they announce the winner, because chances are, I will be too lazy to go check.

Feedback.
AtlasPaintball.
Nor*Jers

Nj HxC
Old 06-23-2004, 09:49 PM #7
PeteSterE
Bambino

PeteSterE is a Supporting Member
PeteSterE supports DLX Technology
matty= one of the coolest guys ever.