Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-26-2005, 09:57 AM #85
njbus435102
ASM Council # 101

njbus435102 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
njbus435102 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
njbus435102 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
njbus435102 is attending Decay of Nations VI
whats the serial number again i'll inform some local paintbalkl shops in nw ohio and also put something in the nw ohio regioanal chat things on some other froums.
Old:+25/0
New:+12/0

Clozet Sale
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2005, 10:01 AM #86
mums

Thanks!

The serial number is ST0550026.

I can be reached at 484-576-3840.

At Denver it was Silver with Black Parts (it had a camo grips but I doubt it still has that) but it sounds like it could be any color shortly.

It had a cp trigger on it but again, that could also be changed.

If people have time to call their local anno shops that would be a huge help - I have no idea how to do that on a nationwide scale.

Thanks again!
Old 07-26-2005, 10:09 AM #87
njbus435102
ASM Council # 101

njbus435102 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
njbus435102 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
njbus435102 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
njbus435102 is attending Decay of Nations VI
i put a post on the midwest forum on here also might plop one on the wgp and maybe on pb review.
Old:+25/0
New:+12/0

Clozet Sale
Old 07-26-2005, 11:45 AM #88
Bartman921 (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Give Wayne his gun back. I balled with wayne a few times up at Carls, would never even think of doin something like this. Hope it gets back safe.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:02 AM #89
mums

still looking for the gun.....
Old 07-27-2005, 06:41 AM #90
britian (Banned)

terrrible

thats disguisting that someone had the NERVE (lol) to steal an exetremely valuable gun....DM5! i would hate to be in that situtaion but if you dont find it, or get it back i will set up a donation ..... HOPE IT RETURNS, IF NOT DONT WORRY MATE....
Old 07-27-2005, 06:58 AM #91
Born2Drive2 (Banned)

Lets all donate a dollar and buy him another one. Heck while we're at it, donate 2, and buy me one too

BTW contact all the anno places that you know about and tell them to keep an eye out. The only two i can think of is FireBallMountain.com and Max's annodizing.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:00 AM #92
mums

the donation idea was really very kind of you but there are way more unfortunate people out there that need help to live and for health reasons so I'd rather see it go there and would have to decline (sorry wayne).

I would really like to the find the gun and see the person who stole it caught. It looks like quite a few guns are being stolen and it seems to be getting worse.

I was going to list it on the bst forum theft list but my son thought that the thief may see it and then not place it there.

Is there a list somewhere of all the anno places that I could call or should should I break it down into individual states by doing searches?

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2005, 10:17 AM #93
rtman26
"insert lame quote here"

this gun was stolen out of our tent...it was inside his gear bag under a table all day....so whoever took it had to see him put it in there or else they wouldnt know it was there. i can definately tell you that he was unmotivated to play after that (understandable)....i just wanna thank wayne for stickin it out and playing anyway. i've got stonemak covered...and all our local stores will get a heads up....but any information......ANY.....would be appreciated. please call the store (570) 752-6330 ask for ben. thanks alot for all of your support guys....lets do whatever we can to get wayne's gun back......
Old 07-27-2005, 10:52 AM #94
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)

Thes are all the anodizing places. Hope you get your gun back wayne

aplusanodizing.com
atmf.com
dirtproducts.com
fbmfactory.com
maxanodizing.com
pbcustomz.com
phamousindustry.com
pkselective.com
precisionpb.com
rainman229.com
whitewolfairsmithing.com
Old 07-27-2005, 10:56 AM #95
britian (Banned)

Donation

,from the way you declıned my dontion i gives me more determination to look for it, i understand tHat you would rAther c the money go to health etc, but you spent ALOT of money on that DM5 and ıt would shame a for you not to find the theıf, ım gonna get some money from local neıghbours and freınds to start the dONtion, im gonnA sell my hALO B and staRT thıs thing off.....
i just wNT TO HELP, BecAUse i have had my dead mums beacon stolen and soled, and i knw the feelıng......
Old 07-27-2005, 11:14 AM #96
mums

PLEASE DO NOT DO START A DONATION FUND OR SELL YOUR HALO-B!!!!! I would feel horrible and it would make this situation much worse than it is!

I truely understand and apprciate your desire to help but what would be the most help would be for you to keep an eye out at your local field, an eye on ebay, and eye on the bst forum. If you find it, you will get the reward and then you can either keep it or give it to a charity of your choice.

The list of anno places was great, thanks, I'm on it right now.

Ben, thanks for keeping an eye out at stonemak!
Old 07-27-2005, 11:30 AM #97
RoamingGnome4
Go for the custom

Dont mean to be pessimistic - is there like a gun "chop shop" or something - thats what it seems like cause gats dissapear into thin air. I have Nc covered, if I see anything in the small amount that I play ill get back to you. Im extremely sorry for your loss, I know how it feels to have a car stolen - but a gun that probably costs a little bit less than that car is still a hell of a lot of cash/gat to lose. We need a paintball field community bulletin that we can post serial numbers of stolen gats and an email is sent to ALL the paintball stores/fields in the Contintental USA - hey maybe hawaii and alaska too. Just an idea, but that would be a hella long and hella hard list to create.- with emails. Anyone want a project. I can 90% promise this would seriously help in gun retreival.

Btw- Your homeowners/property insurriance will most likely cover this since its a loss over their minimum which is typically a couple hundred dollars I beleive, although lately im not positive on this. Declare it with them if you dont get it back and see if they will pay for it.

Another idea - Lojack on a gun?

If your a member of the Colbert Nation put this in your sig.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:17 PM #98
DKepp1087/anti-agg (Banned)

they wouldnt have a chop shop for most dm's, cause you cant buy major parts for them i.e. body, trigger frames etc... even if someone had a dm5 and wanted a st body i dont think they would fit, lets say its a timmy then you can chop it or "part it out", since you can practically buy any timmy part.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:24 PM #99
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

ncdukedude255 is a Supporting Member
Actually, it would probably be VERY easy to put lowjack in a gun, because GPS chips these days are incredibly small. I dont think it would take too much effort to place one inside of a marker and have it transmit after the company was notified of it being stolen. But then comes the issue of used guns and such.

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 07-27-2005, 12:34 PM #100
nolanrocks2001

dude im sorry for your loss. ppl need to keep their hands to themselves and stay away from otha ppls stuff. ill try to give a heads up to atomix and p&p paintball here in michigan.
good luck finding your gat
Old 07-27-2005, 04:28 PM #101
Intoxication1
avvy stealers are gay

dang, and i get pissed when i lose a pod. ive got ionowners.com cover for ya, and ill keep a lookout in NC.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:15 PM #102
Zio7

Zio7 is a Supporting Member
somebody post this on matrix owners, because that is one place it could very well be sold.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:39 PM #103
ConTayJis
By Any Means Necessary

ConTayJis is a Supporting Member
I will look at 23bps, XP and southwest here in AZ...I have yet to see a ST but I will keep lookin for ya...Good luckin gettin it back! I dunno wat I would do if someone took my shocktech! I would kill someone if they even took my dm4!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=995296 => feedback
Old 07-27-2005, 07:12 PM #104
Born2Drive2 (Banned)

If by any chance it ends up down in Tucson (which i doubt) ill see it.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:31 PM #105
Bartman921 (Banned)

C'mon, someone had to of seen it and watched the person take it. Like he said, you give it back. "no questions asked". Just give Wayne his gun back. ill also keep an eye out for it in DE and South Jersey area.