Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2005, 02:04 AM #1
Rm_Guru
AKA_JuNiOr

has been a member for 10 years
Field Statistics

This should be interesting...

1st question - How many playing fields do you have? Indoor & Outdoor. What types of fields are they? Woods, Air, rec...

2nd Question - How many players do you get on each day you are open. Which day is more popular?

3rd question - What do you charge for paint, air, entry

4th question - What type of crowd do you bring in on each day you are open... tourny players or rec/new players?

5th question - Population of nearest cities/towns... might be a tough one, but is a necessary question.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2005, 11:43 AM #2
PSUGhost
Penn State Paintball

PSUGhost is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PSUGhost is an NCPA player
PSUGhost plays in the APPA D5 division
you should also ask how long they have been open. As that too impacts attendance.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:09 PM #3
kavon

ok, first of all I am not a store/ field owner. Nor am I an employee but the fields team that I play for has the following....

Number of fields (all outdoor)- 2 speedball (1 air the other a hyper ball type)
2 concept
1 maybe 2 woods, I'm not completely sure on this
as I do not play them

Number of p[ayers on each- Hmm varies quite a bit, Sundays seem to be more popular. I'll keep a close track over the next month & then update this with an average.

Entry, Paint , Air prices- $12 with all day entry & air I think, I havent had to pay it for a while so I forget. Paint is $40, $50, & $60 a case depending on which grade you gt & it is all Karnage I believe.

Type of Crowd- A good mix of both, every few months there seems to be a group of new players who some either just quit coming or those who evolve into tourney players. Scenario players dont show up all that often.

Popluations of nearest towns- DeSoto- , Festus- , Bloomsdale- , St. Gen- , & Arnold. I'll have to get back to you on these as I'm not entirely sure.

Time being open- this makes 4 years I believe.

edit- these statistics are for Bulldog Front paintball