Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-09-2002, 10:54 PM #1
Paintball_Guy13
Tribal Soldier

has been a member for 10 years
BK0: Trigger adjustment?

Does the BK0 retain the great trigger adjustment that the other Bushmaster models have? What other differences separate the BK0 from the other Bushmaster models. A semi-only frame can't be the sole reason for it's very low price.

I am leaning towards the BK0 over an Impulse, but want more info before I commit to one or the other.

Gun: Tippmann 98, Vertical adapter, Intruder Assault expansion chamber, 14" J&J Ceramic, 12 volt Revolution Java Edition.
Gear: ProLine half-finger gloves, Dye Invision, Dye kneepads, 32 Degrees 4+1.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2002, 11:13 PM #2
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
The internals are limited to 10 bps, not just the electronics. The design is robust but not so easy on paint if you shoot over 10 bps, that's why it's capped at 10 bps. Why did I just type that? Most players don't really want a gun capped at 10 bps, so this is an entry-level electro.

Not only that, the piece in place of the LPR is mainly a gas chamber (or so I've heard) and not really much of an LPR. The fact that there's no LPR, the fact it can't shoot more than 10 bps physically, and the fact that ICD can afford to make it cheap results in it's pricetag.

ICD will make a killing off of this, because people want them as upgrades from spyders, but not quite cockers. Then there's people like me that want it as a backup, even though they already have a decent gun (I shoot a cocker). Then there's people that are going to take these and upgrade the hell out of them eventually. A lower pricetag makes it all the more attractive to a consumer looking for a good entry-level electro.
Old 07-09-2002, 11:36 PM #3
muska1807

muska1807 is a Supporting Member
ur wrong mich. it is an air cap but the lpr is located behind the asa pointing down. ther is an lpr