Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-21-2005, 02:10 PM #1
bnb5550
Danke Michael.

bnb5550 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
map

does anybody know of/have a map of the event? i remember they had one for hb, like where the vendors would be, feilds, and where the whole thing was (street names),etc. anybody care to show me one for denver?
Jack Bauer once went into a bar, and asked for a 'Jack Bauer'. He received three shots of Jack Daniel's, a shot of kerosene and four shots of tequila mixed. When seeing this, another man approached the bar and asked for a Jack Bauer. He got a 9mm round to the face.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2005, 03:21 PM #2
TheBEAST205 (Banned)

here
Old 07-21-2005, 07:52 PM #3
Buff 08
There is no substitute

Buff 08 is a Supporting Member
Buff 08 is a founding member
Well if it was like last year, you walk in thru the vendor area and its like a long strait away. Kinda in the center of this long straitaway it turns left and thats where you walk down to the players area. On the left side of that is the main field, right by the angel vip area of course. And to the right side is the other fields. But it coulda changed or my memory could be wrong so yea, its not confusing and you wont get lost.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:01 PM #4
1_up_kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff 08
Well if it was like last year, you walk in thru the vendor area and its like a long strait away. Kinda in the center of this long straitaway it turns left and thats where you walk down to the players area. On the left side of that is the main field, right by the angel vip area of course. And to the right side is the other fields. But it coulda changed or my memory could be wrong so yea, its not confusing and you wont get lost.
its way easy to get around there you wont have a prob.

*feedback*
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=979213
Old 07-21-2005, 08:07 PM #5
reactionkilla
Go Pack Go.

Its not anything like it was last year. The NPPL field is at the top of the stairs, the rest are below. Theres not a huge lane of vendors, there was like a row in the middle.

Green Bay Packers
Miami Hurricanes
Michgan Wolverines
Denver Nuggets