Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-27-2005, 02:34 AM #85
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
got shot right behind the ear from my some newb on my team when i was recballing. Everything went black for a few seconds and was disoriented for a few minutes after that.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:21 AM #86
Maverick380
The Answer

not very serious but i twist my anckel yesterday playin...
"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" (12:21). -BIBLE

Dm5 RED TO BLACK ION#7822
TEAM LA RESISTANCE -
Old 12-27-2005, 02:14 PM #87
nflvikings
It's fizzix.

nflvikings is a Forum Captain
Concusion when bunkered in the back of the head while the guy was shooting hot. Also torn cartilege in my knee when I twisted wrong.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:51 PM #88
jonathanbruner
Phogger

Knocked out from a shot to the temple
" I am yet another resource consuming kid on an over populated planet, raised to an alarming extent my Madison Avenue and Hollywood, and poised with my cynical and alienated friends to take over the world when your old and weak"
"Calvin and Hobbes"
By Waterson
Old 01-05-2006, 10:36 PM #89
dementedpaintballer (Banned)
Demented Products

dementedpaintballer is a Supporting Member
torn ligament in left knee from tripping in a bunker while playing woodsball(why i played it is still a mystery to me).
Old 01-14-2006, 02:32 PM #90
EileeneChing

I was doing a 1 on 1 scrim, and when i ran up to bunker him he shot back [with a ramping gun] and shot me 2 times on the forehead the same spot, It was huge, i needed antibiotics and some cream so it wouldn't get infected.... then i went to emergency beacause it got to big. This is right after the practice. http://x11.putfile.com/12/33721241640.jpg then it got like 5x bigger. It expanded to my eyes and then started to bruise, I shot him (my brother that i could never shoot)... so it was totally worth it!

Area 31 indoor/outdoor paintball Facility.
http://www.canadianpaintball.com
Old 01-15-2006, 12:25 AM #91
bunkerbaby83
Bad *** *****

Wink

Broke my knee my first time on the field. Hurt like hell, but wasn't enough to make me quit.

Last edited by bunkerbaby83 : 01-15-2006 at 12:41 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 03:39 PM #92
I Love To Ejaculate (Banned)
Banned

Remember Boys Take Ur Masks Off And Run Around In A Circle While Playing
Old 01-15-2006, 07:00 PM #93
Rob_TheRain
Chuck Norris is behind u!

playing rec ball on a tourney field on break some noob railes like 5 balls into the back of my head from like 4 feet away

i was out of work for a few days
Old 01-22-2006, 01:44 PM #94
skaboss25

this kid was workin on his pgp at a big game, and he didnt take the air off it, and the 12 gram exploded in his face. had to get rushed to the emergency room. after he got back, with stitches and all, he kept playing for a little bit
it was crazy

"One of my Uncles died for your right to hate America... Honor him by hating it, or NOT hating it. Dishonor him by being indifferent." - Vitamin G
Old 01-28-2006, 01:36 AM #95
Slose (Banned)
Pure Sex

I was playing some woodsball back in the day, crawled up the path and crawled over a hornets nest in the ground and lets just say it was pretty.
Old 01-28-2006, 06:04 PM #96
Paintballer11113

I knew these kids ( i hated very much) they were shooting their pb guns at bricks and stuff so i went onto a shed near his yard and started to shoot at them i went running to the one side of the shed when i got shot in the troat and fell off the roof 4 ppl shooting me while i was on the ground yelling and screming, i start whiping them with my co2 tank one of them blasted me in the balls with his spider fully atuo while i shot one kid in like the nose/eye pretty much the face after i took his mask off and busted it.i ran away

Last edited by Paintballer11113 : 01-28-2006 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:45 PM #97
lazyboy2232
MY SENSES ARE TINGLING

Bunkered on the tip of my finger. It bled.

"Kill one person, you're a murderer. Kill a million, you're a King."
Old 02-06-2006, 07:31 PM #98
asw1614
Five Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballsteve
SHOP MONKEY:noun
Shop monkies have recieved no actual training and though most of their methods are wrong, will not admit they don't know what they are doing. Shop monkies will try to fix a problem that doesn't exist, and than repeat the process until the item is brought to a trained airsmith to have the problems corrected. Shop monkies make their home at most small paintball stores and fields, and especially on pbnation. DON'T listen to shop monkeys! shop monkey of the moment: PapaSmurfsChode .
Remember: I before E, except after C!

Georgia Boys

Bear Creek Paintball
Old 02-08-2006, 12:17 AM #99
p8ntballer24/7-365
Bay Area Baller

I was at my local pb field, and some guy was running off the break into a bunker (woodsball lol) and this kid cuts acros in front of him, he tries to stop abruptly , and falls onto his side. I was on the tape and all the sudden i hear a really loud screaming/moaning, and just thought "lol someone is really getting into it" so i look over after hearing like 1 minute of it and im liek ****, and and i see a guy rolling on the ground, so i call the ref over and make an emergency call game stops so we surround the guy, bu tof course (woodsballers have to keep on shooting, so we just stsand around this guy while being shot till finally the firing calms. Ya so ambulance had to come and make a support for his thight (i think thight) with his podpack. Turns out the guy popped his hip right out, had to goto surgery. BTW when we were walkin outa the field, some guys like, what was the guy that got hurt wearing, im like err camo with a black ion, and hes liek **** thats my lil brother poor guy anywho, he was an older guy i beleive and wow i dont make any sense at all

-baller

BUY MY OLD GEAR
*^Selling Everything From Guns to Gearbags^*
Old 02-08-2006, 05:22 PM #100
bartz824
No Coast Baller

I had a teammate get bunkered in a tourny by a guy with a hot ramping gun from about arms reach away. He got ripped about 7-8 times up his back. Every hit on his back started to bleed. There were two hits near his shoulder blade that turned black and blue and got to be about 8-10 inches across.

The worst i've had was getting hit in the elbow and having my arm from the elbow down go completely numb. I alomst dropped my gun and had to stop playing for a while to get the feeling back in my arm.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:37 PM #101
bigbrisk721
WeStoN CoNnEctiOn

i was playin team night at my local field so al the guns are hot like 280- 290
i cam off cuz i got shot all ova my bak and needed a minute ( had massive wlts thou) then a couple games later im playin and im at centerfifty and get hit dont even notice os i walk out and i feel sumthin on my wrist... i look at it huge black ring all ova my wrist.... i got a free "watch" since the mark was exactly where a watch would be... so for two wks i have had a pimpin scabbed "rolex" on my wrist...
Old 02-26-2006, 10:35 PM #102
Chippato
Blarg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love To Ejaculate
Remember Boys Take Ur Masks Off And Run Around In A Circle While Playing

Its *** holes like you who make adults hate paintball.
So plz stop.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:46 PM #103
trenches
KING KONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstroker522
i was shot in the eye due to my stupidity
i was fixing my teamates ego at a tourney and took the air and paint out and think it was fine i took the bolt out and tapped the trigger toturn it off and the ball came out of the back of the gun and hit me in the eye

this was my own fault for not wearing goggles even though i thought there was no air now i am out for the rest of the season due to a blood problem in my eye

GOGGLES ON GUYS its not just a saying
dang, if thats true, i hope u get better

DAHKNESS!!
Old 03-07-2006, 11:49 PM #104
contractkiller20
Come to VLN my child

worst thing that happened to me was a 1 vs 1 with my friend who thought it would b funny to turn his fps to 500 he went to bunker me and it lucky missed my eyes but hit my forehead so hard it gave me a concussion and slight head trauma

MORAL OF THE STORY~~ NEVER EXCEED 300 FPS
Old 03-08-2006, 11:56 PM #105
Fresh469
Gotta love the Spyders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerball
last month when she was reffing on the woodsball/town field at our local field, some jerk shot her point blank in the throat after she told him to stop bunkering the little kids.
wow, i hope you set him straight