PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-19-2005, 02:49 PM #1
gator44life (Banned)
Banned

Friends thinking of opening a field

Alright Some of my college friends just graduated and they all have about 2k each so we have like 15k about. And we are thinking about opening a field because the jobs we have now suck. We are thinking about renting out a patch of land somewhere else then so cal prob. Michigan since one of my friends has a cabin out there we will stay out. Here is a lay out of what were thinking of

and we would get like 20 rental guns(10 cockers 10 tipman 98s)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2005, 02:53 PM #2
The-Mangler
The man with a plan.

has been a member for 10 years
ummmmmm it depends really, are you gonna be charging the same price for bushball paint as you would for speedball paint? Most successful feilds I know of charge 8-12 bux per 100 balls on there bushball course, then chop that down to 50 or so a case for speedballers.If you planed on doing that I would suggest for you to rent out some bigger land, and get some more space between your bushball and speedball feilds. As you dont want some customers complaining that they have to pay more then twice what other people are paying.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:58 PM #3
gator44life (Banned)
Banned

Alright i under stand what your saying except for im confused on the last part. But on the space i think were gonna first start out like that and if it works out we willl rent out more land

Also where can i get a buisness liscense and where should i get wholesale paint frome(around 150 cases)
Old 07-19-2005, 03:02 PM #4
Hawke

You'll also need insurance. It would probally be better to buy land but if you can't whatever. But after about 1 year of renting that land, you could already own it.