Old 07-21-2005, 06:29 PM #43
DirtyDave
The Dirty Dave

DirtyDave is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DirtyDave is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
no, if they play under the JTallstars name then yea they wear all JT. but the Diesel guys still will wear their proto stuff when they play as Diesel. im not sure if they signed any contracts or if they are just playing this one tourney. but seeing that Broc is Diesel i doubt he would just up and leave them.

well from wat i heard from my source is if the team wont let em wear their jt stuff then they can not play. and i why would a proto team let em wear jt. but thats jsut wat i heard and plus i doubt jt would let their All-Stars go and wear proto stuff in psp. so just trying to clerify since most of u guys are probly really good friends with them.
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2005, 07:25 PM #44
TommyBahama (Banned)

well, last sunday when i was helping ref the practice there was no mention of them leaving Diesel, and its not reall a big deal since Tim Jenkins played on both brimstone and Diesel using WGP for brimstone games and using Proto for diesel games.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:05 AM #45
sf_sinner
the dark side.

sf_sinner plays in the PSP
sf_sinner plays in the APPA D4 division
as of now for nppl they are playing with nate and wearing jt. but they are all still a part of diesel for sure.

unretired.

huSTLe
Old 07-22-2005, 01:23 PM #46
DirtyDave
The Dirty Dave

DirtyDave is a Supporting Member
DirtyDave is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
well, last sunday when i was helping ref the practice there was no mention of them leaving Diesel, and its not reall a big deal since Tim Jenkins played on both brimstone and Diesel using WGP for brimstone games and using Proto for diesel games.

yea but thats just brimeston smoke this is JT all Stars... This is JTs Main Team u see wat im saying? o well jsut trying to confrim wat i heard.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:44 PM #47
TommyBahama (Banned)

this is their euro-team. they are still using Proto's, and they didnt sign any contract saying they cant.