PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-07-2002, 12:43 AM #1
Gamerti

has been a member for 10 years
Big determiner...BKO ?s...

This is what i really need to know...can i have it CONFIRMED that theres a chip to higher the BKO's bps cap....or there will be one made?

I just can't justify buying one if theres not and will not be a chip...I have a cocker with a hidge...and I can pull it pretty damn fast...so I just can't justify buying a BKO with the 10 bps cap when I have a gun that I know I shoot CLOSE to that...but alas....I'm on a price budget...so its either a BKO with a chip...or a lowely blowback sear tripper that can do 13 bps or more...

I hope you understand my conflict.....I want a fast gun to offset my ways to have fun playing paintball....I want a gun I can shoot with and have a stable shooting platform.....and another gun I can just rip with.... =\
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2002, 02:42 PM #2
mike da bushman
Suck My Bushy.

10 bps

what's wrong with 10 bps?? if your shooting more than that your just wasting paint......................
Old 07-07-2002, 02:47 PM #3
Gamerti

its all about the short bursts...as dcmander said....the more paint u get off a snap shot the more likely ur gonna get that person out
Old 07-07-2002, 02:49 PM #4
mike da bushman
Suck My Bushy.

snap shooting

i can understand that, but when snap shooting you should only get off 2-3 shots before covering up again.........ask steve or greg about new chips or maybe goldie they would know..........
Old 07-07-2002, 02:54 PM #5
Gamerti

well i wasnt really sure who would know....so i was using this thread for......"bait" if u will for the more inclined people on this info. I was hoping they would post but so far ive had no luck
Old 07-07-2002, 05:33 PM #6
defiance

I can confirm that the first ones shipped are compatible with the standard new style chaos chips, which are capable of 20bps. There are reports that ICD will be using a different board in later BKO's, though, and although I can assure you that I'll be putting valiant effort into designing a chip for them, I cannot guarantee that I'll be successful until I've seen the boards.

U.S. District Judge Garr M. King, Re: Smart Parts' patent on electronic paintball markers
Old 07-07-2002, 11:14 PM #7
Gamerti

defiance, would u be so kind as to pm with a way to recognize what board my BKO has?...as in if its the one compatible or not. I don't have my BKO yet but ill just use ur info when i get it. Plus can someone link me to the chaos chips.