PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-16-2005, 03:01 PM #1
thegooseLC

serious injuries while playing

tell about any broken bones conucssions etc. uve seen or had

my story: me and my friend who i always go pbing with went to a big game at a field about 45 minutes away. at the field theres a road that splits up woods from a big castle and from what i heard the opposite teams general sprints across the road and either twists or slams his leg on a hard bunker and breaks sumthing. im in the woods and i hear this CRAZY yelling but i think its just sum guy playing around..but it goes on for awhile so the owner stops the game (he had a megaphone) and every1 goes back to the staging area...an ambulance was called and im pretty sure the guy is doing alright
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2005, 05:26 PM #2
paintballer331
Awaiting Email Confirmation

paintballer331 is a Supporting Member
paintballer331 plays in the PSP
paintballer331 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
paintballer331 plays in the APPA D4 division
i had a hot gun touching the side of my neck rite before it fired twice...
one dude did a slide into a bunker and did sumthin wierd to his ankle, he got carried off the field.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:06 PM #3
Mr. fifty
Drunken Viking

tore my acl and minuecs(sp) slidding into a bunker
sucked because I was still getting shot at

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post15204356 feedback
Old 07-17-2005, 10:34 AM #4
LS4987

hey goose, that guy actually compoud-fractured his leg around the area of the knee........ i had never heard anyone scream like that before......

once we were playing at my house and a dumb kid shot a friend of mine in the pressure point on his neck 3 times from close range, the guy who got shot collapsed and rolled down a hill and apparantely couldn't move for a little while and was having trouble breathing..... my friend then shot for us his gun and proved to us that his fps was WAY too high.

Last edited by LS4987 : 07-17-2005 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:34 PM #5
Toll
Custom user title

Bad slide into a bunker, I rolled and dislocated my shoulder. The guy who came around and bunkered me helped to put it back in after we figured out why I couldn't lift my arm.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:42 PM #6
DarthAlan
I can help

DarthAlan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DarthAlan posts videos on PbNation
DarthAlan has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have tore both the lateral and medial meniscus in both left and right knee while playing paintball. All total adding up to 3 surguries and 7 different injuries.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:38 AM #7
captain agg
UPRISING PLATOON

got shot in the neck passed out then couldnt breath and got sent to the hospitale ... i was fine about half way to the hospital
ride with us or colide with us
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=349
HK furoms
|www.inspiredclothes.com|www.pbfashion.com|www.blacklistvideo.com |www.uprisingnation.com|
Old 07-20-2005, 09:57 PM #8
paintballer331
Awaiting Email Confirmation

paintballer331 is a Supporting Member
paintballer331 plays in the PSP
paintballer331 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
paintballer331 plays in the APPA D4 division
from what i heard rusty glaze dislocated his arm supermanning. i think he had in a brace for a while.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:46 PM #9
savior
shallprep@gmail.com

when i first started playing paintball i would always rent camo, and being the small frame that i am, the camo tended to be extremely large... well to make a long story short, i tripped over the cammo and slammed by knee cap on a blunt rock... but the thing that really sucks is that it was the VERY last game of the day so people were wasting paint on each other, i just so happened to be the guy that was getting lit up while rolling around in pain
Old 07-25-2005, 06:39 AM #10
Reapa Shot
Streets Is Mine

Reapa Shot is a Supporting Member
Reapa Shot owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I torn my medial meniscus and partially tore my MCL just trying to go from my knees to a standing postion. I don't how it was possible, but obviously it was because I'm having surgery next week.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:29 AM #11
Thingus995

was that knee break at jungle island in corona? cause i was at jungle couple months ago when a dude broke his leg, fell down some rocks, and pretty much screamed his head off...kinda sucks considerin that he was there for fun...
Old 07-26-2005, 03:01 AM #12
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

ncdukedude255 is a Supporting Member
WARNING: The image within the link enclosed is gory and may disturb users who don't like blood. You have been warned, thus not rendering me responsible for your problems.
Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...3/DSC00395.jpg
Anyways, for those who looked: That was what was leftover of my cist on my face after I had been blown up on the side of my profiler. It was right on the edge of the soft flexy rubber part and basically tore the cist open. I had to have it washed out by a saline solution at the hospital and was given an antiseptic to put on it until it closed up. No stitches (thank God). Wasnt really rec-ball...I was at a tryout and this was about half way through. Didnt make the team, but was having an awesome tryout
For those who didnt look: I had a cist on my face, right at the edge of my profiler(under the soft flexy rubber part). As I was coming to bunker someone, I was blown up in the face and my cist was ripped open. See above for rest of story.
For those who dont know what a cist is: Look it up.

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 07-26-2005, 02:26 PM #13
mousek801
Blasé Polar Bear

3 stiches, god damn newb shootining 387 fps, boy did he need a new mask when i was done with him. oh and the stiches were for my hand not my arm. lenses are sharp as hell.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:33 PM #14
thegooseLC

for the guy who asked where the leg break was it was here in iowa
Old 07-28-2005, 08:49 PM #15
S15Drifter12
Trauma•Gridlock Support

It was my very first time paintballing and i playing woods ball and my friend snuck up on me from the side and in my attempt to run and get behind a tree i tripped over a logg and fell directly on a very sharp tree stump and it went straight into my leg. To bad my friend didnt no that until he lit me up 5 times in the side and back. as im walking off the field other people are shooting at me and i finally tell them to f*ck off i hurt my leg and i have a massive hole in my right leg and im looking directly at my bone. anyways went to the hospitol and had 25 stitches
Old 07-29-2005, 01:22 AM #16
Marich01

Marich01 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the worst that ever happend to me was

1. i was playin with my friend and i dunno why but i was gonna wear my cup that day cuz i felt like i was gonna get shot in my balls...but i couldnt find it and my friend was pinned down behind a bunker so he did some blind shooting and hit me 2 inches from my dick.......it scared me so bad, but we had a good laugh after we knew i was ok.

2. i was playin at a run down barn and my one friend snuck around and i saw him pop up in a window so i turn n shot 2 shots and they both hit right next to him and i thought i got him but when i kept sweet spotting this other guy he (the one that i shot at in the wondow) lit me up with about 15 balls and my chest had one really big bruise cuz he was really close to me.....but i got pissed at him cuz the first ball broke and he kept shooting. But watever Sh*t happens.

WGP PUMP F/S
Old 08-12-2005, 01:24 PM #17
Mokiekokie

I got shot in the face without a mask on in the staging area from less then 4 feet away. It hit me on the left part of my chin. It broke the skin but my chin just went numb so it wasnt too paintfull. GO barrel condoms.

WTB 1 Reball - Help our College Team Out !
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post26713949

Cocker Parts, Spyder Stuff, Tanks, Check It Out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1244995
Old 08-22-2005, 02:12 AM #18
ionmadness

i know 2

the head ref. @ my local paintball feild was in a tourney and tore up everything in his leg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~i was standin on the sideline watchin this kid play and he got shot in the nuts and i laughed at him ran out to play and got shot twice in the nuts
XXX-PLISSIT: ITS AN EGO!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 03:08 AM #19
{Justiss Leeg} ATHF
worst member ever

{Justiss Leeg} ATHF is a Supporting Member
had a friend that got a little to close to the back block of a cocker while dry firing, long story short he broke his tooth.
For rec play we use the surrender rule. Most players point their gun and shout "Bang". One time as a young player was the last on his team and his opponents were closing in, he jumped up, threw down his gun and ran off the field screaming "Bang me! Bang me! Just please don't hurt me!"