PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 10:15 PM #1
RexFockersGhost

Team Strange and this Forum

I have sent this message to our moderator:

I don't know if you read my last post or not, but here is the deal...... I am the captain of strange and you have banned 2 of my accounts. If you are going to be a restrictive moderator, we won't bother posting or interacting..... we are ninja pirates and have no intention of letting you using your nazi jedi mind trick on us.... the people are the power and if you don't want to let us play nice, we can pack up our toys and go play in another forum.

Our terms for continued use of our team on your board:

1. Using the words "PROJECT" and "MAYHM" are NOT against the rules, unless YOU want them to be, in your small digital world. So we want the ability to type freely without swear words

2. Reactivate my original account "RexFockers"

3. Stop deleting my posts that discuss the right of free speech. Especially ones that don't have swear words. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away.

4. If you delete this post, then you can delete our whole forum, and we will seek a forum somewhere else.

5. We will work with you, but not be dictated to by a ban happy moderator that ignores my PMs and deletes my posts.

6. email me at paul@teamstrange.net with any questions

Paul Alders
- Captain Team Strange

Remember everyone....... typing PROJECT MAYHEM is NOT a crime, but censorship is!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2005, 10:19 PM #2
paintballa49
R.I.P IEP

paintballa49 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballa49 supports our troops
NOOO, we can't lose Strange!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 PM #3
Halex
Enthusiast

Halex is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
its not acually him dude..
Old 07-15-2005, 10:23 PM #4
paintballa49
R.I.P IEP

paintballa49 donated to help Peyton Trent
paintballa49 supports our troops
Hey, ya never know
Old 07-15-2005, 10:26 PM #5
PLASTICJESUS
BALLER

Those are really easy rules to go by strange is a great team and i would be really mad if they left this would be gay for pbnation to let a good team go.

#1 supporter

PROJECT MAYHEM iam a rebel
Old 07-15-2005, 10:52 PM #6
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexFockersGhost
I have sent this message to our moderator:

I don't know if you read my last post or not, but here is the deal...... I am the captain of strange and you have banned 2 of my accounts. If you are going to be a restrictive moderator, we won't bother posting or interacting..... we are ninja pirates and have no intention of letting you using your nazi jedi mind trick on us.... the people are the power and if you don't want to let us play nice, we can pack up our toys and go play in another forum.

Our terms for continued use of our team on your board:

1. Using the words "PROJECT" and "MAYHM" are NOT against the rules, unless YOU want them to be, in your small digital world. So we want the ability to type freely without swear words

2. Reactivate my original account "RexFockers"

3. Stop deleting my posts that discuss the right of free speech. Especially ones that don't have swear words. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away.

4. If you delete this post, then you can delete our whole forum, and we will seek a forum somewhere else.

5. We will work with you, but not be dictated to by a ban happy moderator that ignores my PMs and deletes my posts.

6. email me at paul@teamstrange.net with any questions

Paul Alders
- Captain Team Strange

Remember everyone....... typing PROJECT MAYHEM is NOT a crime, but censorship is!!!!!
You can call the owner
Closed Thread