Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-28-2005, 06:04 PM #148
telegramstou
TEXAS STORM HOTNESS

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by peltco123
ok buddy like im spost to believe that a team can beat another team easilly 20 times but your saying they are comparable cause the lost 2 measly games ok...yep I dont believe u
qft

XSV won two games in a row, it's nothing special
But Dynasty has beat them 80 billion times, no that is special

I am glad dynasty has finally lost at something, but you can't just start yelling out LOOK DYNASTY SUCKS I TOLD YOU. Ridiculous
One of the biggest considerations going with Smart parts is they know how to design and build a gun to win CHAMPIONSHIPS."

It's official... Rocky = n00b
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2005, 07:40 PM #149
knuckhead09
MJMfX.com Designer

Annual Supporting Member
knuckhead09 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by peltco123
ok buddy like im spost to believe that a team can beat another team easilly 20 times but your saying they are comparable cause the lost 2 measly games ok...yep I dont believe u
PMS much? Either that, or you just hit puberty, and judging by your completely illiterate posts, I'm guessing it's puberty.

After trying to read your posts, what I gather is that you are sticking up for the guy who posted this thread? Therefore, your intelligence = his intelligence

Believe you me, Dynasty is a great team. The greatest team, rather. I'm not arguing that. I'm just pointing out the ignorance of this thread, and how the kid got what was coming to him.