Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-16-2005, 02:07 PM #43
P8ntPsycho
Legendary.

has been a member for 10 years
P8ntPsycho owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathrop$
more like xsv = desperately trying to get as good as dynasty by simply adding more and more players to their already overinflated roster just waiting for a huge breakup when they fail to win a big tournament in the 05 season.(having that many good players on one team and coming in second all the time will cause egos to explode, imo)

Dynasty= every day they play together their onfeild connection gets stronger and stronger and until they are all 50 years old or quit innovateing they will dominate paintball.
For real.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2005, 05:46 PM #44
redalert18
Burninate

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAT_GUY_BEHIND_U
the yankees have built a pretty good team out of money the last couple of years, maybe XSV is trying to be the yankees.but this isnt baseball so who cares. Also if they were trying to be like the yankees they would be winning every big event like the world series, but thats what dynasty does. so i guess pro paintball is backwards too pro baseball.oh well i feel really confused about what i just said.

and the yankees were almost swept by the devil rays..... maybe xsv will not make the quarters after a humiliating perfect game loss to the bushwackers.... or maybe they will just rape dynasty in the finals.

**** YEAH! GO XSV

Proto
XSV Support 183
Old 07-16-2005, 06:39 PM #45
rather_be_surfin
"Custom User Title"

rather_be_surfin is a Supporting Member
yea guys xsv is by far my favorite team....but the truth is that there being held together with contracts....unlike dynasty. However, xsv will beat um in the states this year i garantee it
Old 07-16-2005, 06:58 PM #46
Arsenic17

Arsenic17 is a Supporting Member
even though dynasty isnt my favorite team i respect them for the abililty to pretty much win every single major event.. one of the reasons they are dominating so badly is there experience and how they take the star players of all the other pro teams. eric from nd .. danny from lanche ,quincy form oakland ? todd form aftershock .. yosh from ironmen ....for that reason i doubt they will be surpassed any time soon .. even though i want them too... and infamous is definately falling apart .. they will no longer be up there with lanche , dynasty , xsv , nd.

thats just my 2 cents
Old 07-16-2005, 08:15 PM #47
kevbo
OTP

kevbo is a Supporting Member
even though dynasty isnt my favorite team i respect them for the abililty to pretty much win every single major event.. one of the reasons they are dominating so badly is there experience and how they take the star players of all the other pro teams. eric from nd .. danny from lanche ,quincy form oakland ? todd form aftershock .. yosh from ironmen ....for that reason i doubt they will be surpassed any time soon .. even though i want them too... and infamous is definately falling apart .. they will no longer be up there with lanche , dynasty , xsv , nd.

thats just my 2 cents
Old 07-17-2005, 09:30 AM #49
Bunkerkidz (Banned)

Bunkerkidz is a Supporting Member
Do you know why XSV did win the 7 man world cup in paris?
Because they had a fixed game that kept dynasty out of the finals...that's why...call that smart if you want...i just call it low...
And i've seen XSV play in numerous ocasions, they have alot of good players, so does dynasty, but right now, i think dynasty has a better connection, they play really well together and off each other, XSV has yet to achieve that level of play in my honest opinion, this is not a flame, it's my opinion...maybe it would be good to have more posts like this one and less posts like:

YEAH MAN XSV IS THE SHIZZLE DIZZLE THEY'RE GONNA BUTT RAPE DYNASTY WHOOOHOOOO

lol
Old 07-17-2005, 09:42 AM #50
bhskins05 (Banned)

XSV has yet to achieve that yes, but every time they go out they get closer and closer, and honestly they have equal, if not more talent right now than dynasty does. Dynasty is a great team, dont get me wrong, and have more talent than nearly anyteam out there, but they are overhyped somewhat. I dont know whether it will be this tournament or one in the future, but XSV will break dynastys streak. These 2 teams are the best of teh best as far as players, and the games between them will always be close, with absolutely no room for mistakes
Old 07-17-2005, 02:34 PM #51
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

i say if dynasty played the blowfish, it would be all over for dynasty. they would be so humiliated they would tear up their contracts, half would attempt to starve them selves to death and pick up an eating dissorder, while another two would build their own mobile islands made of plexiglass and recyclable(spelling) pop bottles. As for oliver lang, he would take up the great outdoor games for his next sport. he would most surely dominate the competition in the log rolling competitions.

now thats what i call QFT.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:48 PM #52
immacheater
protest the hero

avalanche will not beat dynasty...they shoot angels

corefour
Old 07-17-2005, 08:14 PM #53
Lathrop$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhskins05
XSV has yet to achieve that yes, but every time they go out they get closer and closer, and honestly they have equal, if not more talent right now than dynasty does. Dynasty is a great team, dont get me wrong, and have more talent than nearly anyteam out there, but they are overhyped somewhat. I dont know whether it will be this tournament or one in the future, but XSV will break dynastys streak. These 2 teams are the best of teh best as far as players, and the games between them will always be close, with absolutely no room for mistakes
Maybe they would be overhyped if they didn't beat the naughty dogs in 30 seconds in 7man nppl tampa. 30 seconds of terrible rape against a great team. They shot 5 off break for god's sake, and their guns were not even that fast when compared to infamous and empire; and even the naughty dogs. I think they are underhyped actually; everyone always claims they are going to be levelled the second they get the chance.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1977037
Old 07-17-2005, 08:18 PM #54
MWARMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhskins05
Talent doesnt mean crap unless they use it in the RIGHT way. Enough Said.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=899012
Old 07-17-2005, 09:04 PM #55
bigp8ntballin
Team Tropix

all i know is it's getting real boring having Dynasty win every Nppl well except for tampa and denver.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:18 PM #56
bhskins05 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWARMY
Talent doesnt mean crap unless they use it in the RIGHT way. Enough Said.

yea, thats what im getting at in my post, XSV and dynasty have equal talent, but XSV has yet to use it to its potential
Old 07-17-2005, 11:03 PM #57
peltco123 (Banned)

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
Heres how its gonna be
Dynasty first
XsV prob 2nd
Infamous, Avalche or ND 3rd 4th or 5th

ID bet money
Old 07-18-2005, 04:18 PM #58
kazkid8
Free Agent

kazkid8 plays in the PSP
kazkid8 posts videos on PbNation
i think:

dynasty
xsv
nd
avalanche
infamous

and no...tahts just not what i want, its what i think
Old 07-18-2005, 04:41 PM #59
punch
I voted for Kodos

punch is a Supporting Member
Go dynasty!!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 06:28 PM #60
needmoreworrrr
DC Con

needmoreworrrr is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad3
xsv = get better every single day

dynasty = tries to keep up w/ xsv but knows their gonna get passed
how does dynasty try to keep up with XSV, yet, dynasty has beaten them every single tournament?
Old 07-18-2005, 06:40 PM #61
peltco123 (Banned)

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D2 division
lol more like Oliver Lang trying to keep up with XSV HAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAH I duno if you guys watched any of the chicago psp on pbstar but he single handedly beat xsv a few times ha...I support xsv in all but they aint gonna beat dynasty on less they pick up all the dynasty players...
Old 07-18-2005, 09:09 PM #62
Huntero
East Coast=Beast Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15
i say if dynasty played the blowfish, it would be all over for dynasty. they would be so humiliated they would tear up their contracts, half would attempt to starve them selves to death and pick up an eating dissorder, while another two would build their own mobile islands made of plexiglass and recyclable(spelling) pop bottles. As for oliver lang, he would take up the great outdoor games for his next sport. he would most surely dominate the competition in the log rolling competitions.

now thats what i call QFT.

QFT means quoted for truth...idiot.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:16 PM #63
whitedragon
Bang! Bang! Bang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-flash947
Go BUSHWAKERS!!!!!

j/k.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..........silly bushwackers