Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-14-2005, 10:20 AM #1
bounusball75
You'll Never Walk Alone

bounusball75 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Stop closing holidays threads

Two of his latest threads have been closed. This is ego mania. Rules are Rules, I don't care, It is ridiculous why the last 2 threads have been closed. You mods have opened up a can of worms. I mean now everyone on the strange forums hate you. YOu banned baca loco ARE YOU HIGH? He is smarter that you. Please take into consideration, that nothing holiday has said has harmed you in anyway. I give this 5 min. Before this is closed.
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2005, 10:28 AM #2
Ronan

Ronan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
could you please post the content limitations for our pages. what i mean is what subjects can we talk about on our page? better yet what subjects can we not talk about on our pages? i think it is ridiculous that we discuss a persons ban in our pages and it gets closed?!!!

harbringer if you are going to close threads simply because you are being bashed a bit then you need to grow a pair. **** happens and you are going to bet gashed in this world. believe it or not you are going to get bashed here on pbnation (it has already happened) even though you have almighty MOD status and powers.

so seriously please tell us what subjects and things we can say or can't say so that we don't post things that continue to get closed.

i have sent SEVERAL pms to mods asking that the Strange anouncement sticky get deleted since it is a past event and doesn't need to be up anymore. it also will take away from future anouncement stickies we might want to put up. has it been deleted? no. instead you come here and control content of things that our "fans" want to read and see and take part in.

if you wish to discuss this in private i am available.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:38 AM #3
-=King of SoFla=- (Banned)
FIVEHUNDREDSIXTYONE

-=King of SoFla=- is a Supporting Member
ronan harbinger is a sack of dog dookie, he has the biggest ego of all mods, hes a scenerio player he dousnt count in paintball
Old 07-14-2005, 10:39 AM #4
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

IchBinKaseBrot is a Supporting Member
Ronan, everything is up for disucssion as long as it doesn't break anything listed by the TOS: http://www.pbnation.com/misc2.php?&do=rules

I've never had a problem with anything Holliday, you or any other member of team Strange has posted since the inception of this forum. I tried to keep him from getting in trouble because several other team members of other team forums have gotten in trouble for the same thing. If you have further problems with PbNation or any staff member, then go to the PbNation booth at Denver and talk to Tony or Kyle personally. We're not perfect nor have ever claimed to be, we're just trying to do what we were told to do and that's it...

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

Collegeandmagnolia.com - Corner of Auburn & the Internet
لا يوجد سلام على أبواب
Old 07-14-2005, 11:01 AM #5
Ronan

could you please tell me what in the posts that were closed constituted them being closed? why were they closed? what was the subject matter that justified those threads being closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKaseBrot
Ronan, everything is up for disucssion as long as it doesn't break anything listed by the TOS: http://www.pbnation.com/misc2.php?&do=rules

I've never had a problem with anything Holliday, you or any other member of team Strange has posted since the inception of this forum. I tried to keep him from getting in trouble because several other team members of other team forums have gotten in trouble for the same thing. If you have further problems with PbNation or any staff member, then go to the PbNation booth at Denver and talk to Tony or Kyle personally. We're not perfect nor have ever claimed to be, we're just trying to do what we were told to do and that's it...
Old 07-14-2005, 11:06 AM #6
bounusball75
You'll Never Walk Alone

bounusball75 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
there is no justifacation other than they hate being hated on. WHich would happen if they would be such a-holes.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:13 AM #7
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan
could you please tell me what in the posts that were closed constituted them being closed? why were they closed? what was the subject matter that justified those threads being closed?
Holliday's first complaint thread - closed for breaking rules 2 and 3
Holliday's Back from the dead thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1098516 - closed for breaking rule 3, any thread made to make fun of/harrass an individual will be subject to being closed and possible ban of thread starter
Boohoo they...:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1098075 don't know why this one was closed

Now I never closed any of these threads nor did anything to have them closed. I'm not offended by anything anyone says because it's the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounusball75
there is no justifacation other than they hate being hated on. WHich would happen if they would be such a-holes.
Shut up, they broke the rules and were banned for breaking the rules like any other member.

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

لا يوجد سلام على أبواب
Old 07-14-2005, 11:16 AM #8
crazynewfie

If threads like these are going to get closed because people harrass other people, then why don't you go through every damn post on the nation and start closing most of them, caus all people do is harrass other users....

So if your ganna close Hollidays, then get off your *** and start closing other ones as well....

Quote:
Holliday's first complaint thread - closed for breaking rules 2 and 3
Holliday's Back from the dead thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1098516 - closed for breaking rule 3, any thread made to make fun of/harrass an individual will be subject to being closed and possible ban of thread starter
Boohoo they...:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1098075 don't know why this one was closed

Now I never closed any of these threads nor did anything to have them closed. I'm not offended by anything anyone says because it's the internet.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:21 AM #9
shockersnotcockers (Banned)
word?

he's closeing hollidays becuz he's getting too "powerful" if 1 revolts then more will then nation will be over there scared......
Old 07-14-2005, 11:25 AM #10
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynewfie
If threads like these are going to get closed because people harrass other people, then why don't you go through every damn post on the nation and start closing most of them, caus all people do is harrass other users....

So if your ganna close Hollidays, then get off your *** and start closing other ones as well....
Show me a thread which was started to specifically flame one member of this forum/website and one member only and I will have it closed. I've dealt with plenty of threads like it before but haven't seen any recently. General flamming like calling other people idiots, morons, *******s, etc are tolerated till it becomes excessive. That's the difference here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockersnotcockers
he's closeing hollidays becuz he's getting too "powerful" if 1 revolts then more will then nation will be over there scared......
Please do the right thing and pull your head out of your ***...

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

لا يوجد سلام على أبواب
Old 07-14-2005, 11:26 AM #11
prestoisaballa. (Banned)
Banned

yeh this is getting a lil outta hand here kiddies...i was banned many man times and no one raised hell for me....by no means am i taking the side of harbinger because personally hes a douche bag to me any time ive ever tried to ask a question/. there ban will be up in a few days...they made new accounts lets just carry on with the classes...and maybe mods will be more relaxed about enforcing the swear filter rule every one knows what ur saying any way so it doesnt matter. and i guess they know now what **** they started when banning took place when harbingers ego gets outta hand...
Old 07-14-2005, 11:28 AM #12
ShutUpandSmile
I don't beliede dat!

Quote:
any thread made to make fun of/harrass an individual will be subject to being closed and possible ban of thread starter
Now thats a lie. A majority of the messages on here are people making fun of others, whether its Holliday or Ronan or anyone else. They know how to take it. If you can't take teasing or being made fun of in a good way, then you do need to grow a pair like Ronan said. Its all in fun.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:32 AM #13
prestoisaballa. (Banned)
Banned

most every one that frequents these forums has come to know of ronans and hollidays personalities as being very friendly and joking so i dont see why there is so much uproar about alla this ****...seriously was there that many complaints that this warrants so much attention. ive reported alot of **** to mods before and they didnt do jack ****. and ur gunna bust out the excuse that mods live lives outside of pbn then get more "non-chode "mods wtf.....its simple
Old 07-14-2005, 11:35 AM #14
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutUpandSmile
Now thats a lie. A majority of the messages on here are people making fun of others, whether its Holliday or Ronan or anyone else. They know how to take it. If you can't take teasing or being made fun of in a good way, then you do need to grow a pair like Ronan said. Its all in fun.
I never complained about it and never have complained about it but when a thread is created to make fun of one person and one person only, regardless of who that person is, then it's a problem and always has been a problem. Look at any thread where an individual poster or even team was made fun of, they were closed and the thread starter was dealt with.

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

لا يوجد سلام على أبواب
Old 07-14-2005, 11:36 AM #15
shockersnotcockers (Banned)
word?

Quote:
Show me a thread which was started to specifically flame one member of this forum/website and one member only and I will have it closed. I've dealt with plenty of threads like it before but haven't seen any recently. General flamming like calling other people idiots, morons, *******s, etc are tolerated till it becomes excessive. That's the difference here...

thankyou and thats not harassment??
Old 07-14-2005, 11:40 AM #16
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

No because I didn't start a thread that said "shockersnotcockers pull your head out of your ***" and then proceed to make baseless flames about you. That would be harrassment...

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

لا يوجد سلام على أبواب
Old 07-14-2005, 11:42 AM #17
Ronan

if you are going to take the following:
" . . . Now Ichkanbrot or whatever says that this wasn't his doing. Trust me , don't be fooled it most definatley was. He didn't like me making fun of his marijuana smoking and his Hep infected "internet girlfriend". As a Moderator hes making alot of us think its ok with his own posts. Sure he didn't use the actual words but neither did I. He took the context surrounding my words to figure out what I was saying. Why can't we take the context out of his posts and figure out what kind of person he is and what kind of people represent www.pbnation.com. . . . "

you go on to say that "General flamming like calling other people idiots, morons, *******s, etc are tolerated till it becomes excessive." so is what he wrote there worse than calling you an idiot or a moron or whatever curse word you typed that got caught by the swear filter?

you can't take the following as being directed at one person as he uses the word they, which is plural. meaning from that point on he is not directing it at only one person.
" . . . Banning me is the only thing they could do to me because they know they couldn't argue well enough. . . ."

now with regards to your rule number 3 . . .
"No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll."

GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK YOU DUMB **** STUPID MOTHER ****ER!!!

99% of what he writes is done so to offend or get someone riled up. we do it on our page and not other team sites. this is for entertainment purposes and the response has obviously been for it rather than against it by our viewing public. the people that seem to be nit picking and having a problem with it are you mods. there is "substance" in everything we write and namely everything holliday has written. he has not gone out and made threads titled "harbringer is prick!". he has even tried to make his ban entertaining. you guys need to get a ****ing sense of humor and grow a pair.

this is ridiculous and gets more ridiculous by the minute.

Quote:

Old 07-14-2005, 11:42 AM #18
ShutUpandSmile
I don't beliede dat!

Rules are made to be broken.... if this wasn't made into such a big deal, we wouldn't still be talking about this.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 AM #19
prestoisaballa. (Banned)
Banned

please shockersnotcockers and others just shut the **** up. ima big fan on ronan, holliday and baca loco but yall seriously gotta get off there nuts. but by no means am i hatin on them.do you want this to continue because frankly i dont like watching pussies moan and goran online about how the system is ****ed or w/e it is....holliday and baca loco were banned....simple as that. its not getting reversed *****ing about it doesnt do ****. and most mods are chodes.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:50 AM #20
prestoisaballa. (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK YOU DUMB **** STUPID MOTHER ****ER!!!
lol... the hate is strong young jedi's
Old 07-14-2005, 11:56 AM #21
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

Quote:
Stuff
Ronan, I've been laughing about this the whole time and I've explained myself concisely because there's no need to write a damn treatise over the rules. Like I said in the beginning, I tried to keep Holliday from getting in trouble and it went downhill from there. I could have ignored it and let the mods who run this forum do their jobs but they're never here. I frequent this forum because I'm a fan of team Strange and I've been a fan of this team since they were an Am A 10 man team. I've told people that Trauma wouldn't have won 6 events in a row if Strange had played 10 man at WC 2k1 instead of reffed. I tried to fix something that could have been a problem and if I would have known that this all would have happened, I wouldn't have bothered.

If you have further problems than PM me...

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

لا يوجد سلام على أبواب