Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2005, 09:54 PM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks from the GPL

I just wanted to say thank you to all the refs and support staff for putting forth a great effort to make the 3rd GPL event another great event.

I know it was not an easy task, especially for the refs that put in long hours in the very hot sun.

We actually had several people attended to by paramedic staff due to the heat and their lack of hydration.

I would also like to thank Patti from South Side Images for traveling up to the GPL to do photos. Check out their website at www.southsideimages.com

I want to thank Greg "RED" Hastings and Keely Watson for coming out to sign autographs and to promote the new Greg Hastings' MAXED Xbox game which is available in September.

I would like to thank all the Pro and Semi-Pro teams that came out to put on a show for all to watch. Thanks DC Arsenal, A-Team, Justice, Bad Company, NE Hurricanes, Distortion, I know I am forgetting someone, sorry)

Also like to thank Dan and Tom of Del Hobbies for setting up the fields and keeping them maintained.

Last but not least I want to thank all the teams that come to play the GPL and make the league what it is today.

I would also like to thank are sponsors:
NPPL, Extreme Events, Redz Comfort Gear, American Paintball Supply, Severe Paintballs, Origin Paintballs, Global Domination Paintball, Orange Products, Custom Products, Smart Parts, Sakworldpaintball.com, Morgan Awards, **************, JT USA, southsideimages.com, WDP, NXe, Radio Shack, On Top Paintball, XPSL, Del Hobbies, Titanium Barrels, 357 Productions, E Jam Paintball

Last edited by 357 Productions : 07-12-2005 at 10:05 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2005, 12:14 AM #2
MATTPATT

MATTPATT is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ya....

~CdK~
Hu$tLa