PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 12:34 PM #1
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

Paintball Adrenaline Reports

I have a first report of paintball adrenaline.com, they dont answer there phones or emails. They charged my visa after I have cancelled my order for a marker, now I cannot accept the UPS to come to my door, I have to deny to the UPS personell that I did not want it because I ordered from another company.
Please report Paintballadrenaline.com to ripoffreport.com for anything they have done to you, and hopefully we can get them out of buissness. Please post any comments below, thanks.

-John
Paintball Adrenaline hater 4 life and supporting
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2005, 01:01 PM #2
z24guy
Gun too heavy?Try Pushups

These SOB's are messing me around too. I live in Canada, they put the declared value of the package at $1600, should have been $560. I got dinged $315 for duty/tax. To top it all off over half of my order wasn't even there. I'm missing 1 of 2 guns I ordered, 1 barrel and 2 Reloader 2's. I'm a little pissed. And yeah, they don't answer the phone or reply to e-mail. These guys need to get shut down hard.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:29 PM #3
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

Thanks for the reply, any other comments about these SOB's please reply and tell your story, I am currently talking to the government about this situation too.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:57 PM #4
Wicked Game

Annual Supporting Member
Wicked Game is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Wicked Game donated to help Peyton Trent
Wicked Game has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wicked Game has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
You don't need to "deny" the UPS delivery. Go ahead and take it.

You need to call your credit card company and dispute the charge they made. Then they need to arrange to pick up the marker.

That is why i prefer to make purchases with a credit card. They will protect you. they want your business.
Team Lockdown Staff

High end paint sampler! Ultra Evil, Anachy, Fyre
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3689256
Old 07-11-2005, 02:28 PM #5
z24guy

Punch thier phone number into the alabama white pages and you get the dude's name, the real address because the one listed on the website is incorrect. Also called 411 directory assistance to see if they had another phone number, but they don't. Their website, 411, and the Alabama white pages gave me three different addresses though. My advice to everybody is to stay away from this company if you want your stuff or your money. These guys suck.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:10 PM #6
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

Thanks for the info, I'm sure the government will be happy to have this information. And again I say do not order from these people.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:04 PM #7
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

dye-playa is a Supporting Member
yeah its two rednecks that play woodsball and dont realy know jack about PB. i live about 30 minutes north of the the store and its crap! dont buy anything from them at all! they just started carring surf an skate stuff and no one but a couple of wood ballers even like the people.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:17 AM #8
z24guy

Does anybody have any other contact info for these guys? Dye-playa, you said you live not far from there, could you see if they have another phone number for the store or anything? A real e-mail address? Anything at all. Right now I want to talk to these guys before I get all nuts sicking my credit company on them.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:58 AM #9
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

dye-playa try to get there store phone number and give it to me, and hopefully we can all work togather on getting rid of these a -holes.

I think we should post this thread in our sig, but put PaintballAdrenalineReports then the link under it, just so wherever we post people click it and know not to order from them, so that sooner or later they will run out of buissness, or get run down by the gov.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:39 PM #10
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

number in local phone book is (251)-971-3807 with this website www.adrenalineoutlet.com
they also have www.paintballadrenaline.com i believe

Last edited by dye-playa : 07-13-2005 at 07:56 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:17 PM #11
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

Thanks for that number, I just called them and got them really pissed off, but who cares. Anyhow I made sure they deleted my order and told them you wont be getting buissness from me or my friends ever again. He smirks then says ok. Well lets try to get these rednecks out of buissness.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:46 PM #12
drumz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSource
Thanks for that number, I just called them and got them really pissed off, but who cares. Anyhow I made sure they deleted my order and told them you wont be getting buissness from me or my friends ever again. He smirks then says ok. Well lets try to get these rednecks out of buissness.
The guy that posted this quote called me today and asked for his order to be canceled. The gun he had ordered was out of stock.
We were going to offer him a better paintball gun than the one he had originally purchased at no extra cost to him but we're unable to reach him. NOT OUR FAULT! Check your answering machine!

PS. What's up with the redneck thing mr. dye-playa??? You adviously don't know us here. All of the employees here play on Torney Teams. By the way...are you the type that disses woods players????
Old 07-12-2005, 11:31 PM #13
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

paintball adrenaline ^^^^^
Old 07-12-2005, 11:54 PM #14
z24guy

Well, we got a hold of them finally. Our second gun still wasn't in in the right color, so we asked for a different one(color). They seem to be taking care of it now, even threw in some free stuff. But we'll see for sure when it all arrives. As long as I don't get hit with a retarded duty fee AGAIN I'll be real happy.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:52 AM #15
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

well drumz the time I was in there, i asked the guy behind the counter if you had a team and a field and he said no we dont have a team and that they had been playing in some "good woods they found up the road" and what tourny team do your employees play on, what tourny? even judging by the pics on your site you play woodsball

and if you want to say I'm the type that "disses" woods balers that fine with me

Last edited by dye-playa : 07-13-2005 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:13 PM #16
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

haha same here, fine with me. But Paintball Adrenaline has to get in shape if they want customers, because were only the few that have ordered from you with problems.
And if Paintball Adrenaline has a team, get them to come play mine, im sure they'd enjoy that
Old 07-13-2005, 12:57 PM #17
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSource
And if Paintball Adrenaline has a team, get them to come play mine, im sure they'd enjoy that
or make a 30 minute drive and play us we just bought a field and we need some good practice
Old 07-13-2005, 10:10 PM #18
DRAGUN_TESPLAYA
Rock'n the ABOMB

if they suck so bad, how would it be GOOD practice?
Old 07-14-2005, 11:41 AM #19
PBSource (Banned)
Banned

TESPLAYA stfu.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:13 PM #20
dye-playa
Drunken Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN_TESPLAYA
if they suck so bad, how would it be GOOD practice?
no matter how bad they suck it is good target practice
NOW STFU
Old 07-14-2005, 03:04 PM #21
DRAGUN_TESPLAYA
Rock'n the ABOMB

lol.. i was just showing that you were kind of complementing a team that your flaming... unless your team is comparable to what you say is a horrible team?
Closed Thread