PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 12:51 PM #43
Synergyem1

reffin was horible

ok im not tryin to be an ******* but i think that the refing was horible on the xbal feild. i saw hits that wernt called players playing on and i saw along with alot of people on the sidelines the refs wer wipin off hits for some teams. wen we we askin them to check tha other team they would justr stand there and say they wer clean...an example of bad reffin was a guy on ma team called a paintcheck on himself on his hgead and he checked and there was nothing there and the refs excuse was that he herd it...im sry but i think there has to be paint there to pull som1 out..another thing that really pist me off and was the ref on the left side was cheering on the other team. i dont think refs should favor a team and help them out because of the games we had on the xball feild and stupid little mistakes that the refs mads had caused us not makin it to da finals
other wise the refss on the APS feild and the other feild did great and there wernt that many problems
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2005, 07:25 PM #44
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER

has been a member for 10 years
the "crack" heard around the world

the worse play through of the day. Finals game and this poor misguided young lad takes a bold move to the dorito only to get smacked in the grill by a ball so loud it sounded like a firecraker. finishes his dive, GETS UP and proceeds to the next bunker ahead runnin and gunnin with a HUGE glob of white paint in his right eye. Its a wonder he was able to see where he was heading next.

and whats worse?...................

he wonders why the refs tackled him.

things that make ya go hmm.
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ

Last edited by squeaky : 07-12-2005 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:09 PM #45
Short1mgb
Straight Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeaky
the worse play through of the day. Finals game and this poor misguided young lad takes a bold move to the dorito only to get smacked in the grill by a ball so loud it sounded like a firecraker. finishes his dive, GETS UP and proceeds to the next bunker ahead runnin and gunnin with a HUGE glob of white paint in his right eye. Its a wonder he was able to see where he was heading next.

Should have been a 3 for 1.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:42 PM #46
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)

N.M.E.kid22 is a Supporting Member
Quote:

just wondering was he wearing a grey profiler with stickers covering the outside of the lense and the lense was tinted???? with a blue/ black dm4?

Last edited by N.M.E.kid22 : 07-13-2005 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:18 AM #47
squeaky
INFAMY FOREVER

yup thats him alllright

but tint or no tint. stickers or no stickers, a face smack is a face smack and we arent talking dusk here either. he knew he was faced and he felt it too. because he proceeded to complain about other people and what they were doing. its not like he asked where am i hit? lol.

that was very much blatant.

but yes to answer your question he was wearing a e-jam shirt.

very angry kid for some reason.
God our creator loves mankind very very much. He sent Jesus the Christ to die for our sins so we do not have to face an eternal future without him lost forever. Our sins remain upon us so long as we continue to reject Him. There is No True Peace without Christ, who is the Salvation of God. Try Him and see.
Christianity is not a "Religion" about Jesus Christ but a relationship with Jesus the Christ

Last edited by squeaky : 07-13-2005 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:12 AM #48
p8ntball-kid21
E-Jam United

p8ntball-kid21 is a Supporting Member
Reffing was decent. I was a bit pissed off at a call in the finals on Saturday on the Xball field. I shot half a hopper on a kid walking from the 50 can and stepping over the snake to try and bunker my teammate. He continued playing and shot my teammate out and knelt into the snake, only then did they pull him. After the game I asked the Ultimate Ref shouldn't that be a 1 for 1 and he proceeded to tell me they have to see paint break on the player b4 he bunkered my teammate. It shouldn't be hard to see considering it happened right in front of the Scorer's table...
Old 07-13-2005, 11:18 AM #49
WalNutZ III (Banned)

WalNutZ III is a Supporting Member
Quote:
but tint or no tint. stickers or no stickers, a face smack is a face smack and we arent talking dusk here either. he knew he was faced and he felt it too. because he proceeded to complain about other people and what they were doing. its not like he asked where am i hit? lol.

that was very much blatant.

but yes to answer your question he was wearing a e-jam shirt.

very angry kid for some reason.
lol, i think we just wanted to make sure of who it was squeaks...that kid had almost every penalty in the book called on him in the first 3 games of the day....
Old 07-13-2005, 11:54 AM #50
flojo

Annual Supporting Member
U guys need to cut the refs some slack tho guys, for the heat that they were in and the conditions they were in, they did there best, I was just a chrono ref and I felt the heat and it made me ****ed up for the next 2 days, but the refs on the field were taking heat fronot only the sun but form the players as well so stop talkign **** on them. thank You lol

FEEDBACK
62+ 0-
EBAY FEEDBACK 100+ 0-
Old 07-13-2005, 01:53 PM #51
NycProjectPile
Bang! Bang!

What? Those ref's were bull**** on that one field ****!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:14 PM #52
LazyBoyPB
1337 M1D P1@Y3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdp bb23
our head ref was a player from bushwackers. how does he know anyone playing in GPL. and all of us dident know any teams in GPL. Why would we know any of you guys. but go cry about it.

Russ from team bushwackers... i must say russ is a very strict ref... i work at island paintball arena with him.. hes one of the managers.. and he dosent cut any team slack just cause they are friends with him... hes a straight up ref.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdp bb23
now that i think about he did know a couple people there if he was from paintball arena because i saw people with those shirts on. but he was a good enough ref that he would favoritize (sp) them.
Woot i was 1 of the like 10 of us, there were 3 teams that werre there sponsored by arena, NY Sundevils < im on them , Bad Blood, NY Hitmen.. and russ showed us no favortism. and we all knew him personally and we all played that field.. thanks to russ and ROGER!!!!! for keepin those refs on their toes!

DEL HOBBIES FIELD REF'S SUCKED! except there was one chinese dude that was pretty kool.. not to be racist or anything... but ya he was cool.. ok well on with my story... ny sundevils played like the 3rd game on del hobbies field against solar storm! and it was our first game of the morning... and i make it to flag and get the pull and our 2 back players got shot out, i took out the back right, and then my right front player was gone, i got shot in foot with flag... then the guy on my right tape does a ru nthrough and gets shot on the arm.. everyone on the sideline saw it, and then he stops at a bunker and starts to rub his shoulder into the can to whipe it, ref comes over , while hes rubbing it and Says CLEAN! and then we start to argue and almost got DQ'd for BULL****T

NYSD...WHAT!!!
NYSD...YEAH!!!
NYSD...OK!!!

Last edited by LazyBoyPB : 07-13-2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:50 PM #53
NycProjectPile
Bang! Bang!

Ya!
Old 07-13-2005, 05:30 PM #54
xturnxdownxelliotx
short fat chicks are funy

yea russ is the man...hes my boss too... hes a straight up guy he doesnt favor like some other refs do.

alias! yayay
Old 07-14-2005, 12:48 AM #55
spezamaho
Shablam...Dogbert

spezamaho owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by ke398
On the Dels field, we watched player1 call for a paintcheck on player2. When the ref went to check player2, the ref grabbed player2's gun and pointed it down and flipped it to look for paint. Player1 now bunkers him and player2 is called out because the ref was holding his gun down at that time. This happened two games in a row. Anyone have an opinion on this? Should the player be neutral or something?
lol that was me one of the times. i was pondering that too.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:08 AM #56
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)

no u are not called nutral, tony went ovr that in the capts meeting, that their was no nutral calls to be made that day, if ur capt didnt tell u that well that sux for u, and if u were capt and didnt pay attention, well that their suxs again lol,

but it was good reffin on both fields i played on, and hte dels field i wasnt ever able to go on b/c my 2 games got forfited, so owell, xball field was great

o by the way, im the kid in the dynasty jersey that shot both those choad *** fags in the finals on the xball field, and then got shot from behind by the kid who i lit up from the flag to my bunker, and then decided i was goin to curse my head off, well it happens i just cant wait to play that team again, a lot of extra lovin is to be assured their way,.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:43 PM #57
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
barnone, CCPL>GPL PERIOD....the GPL refs are freakin biased as hell...i dont care waht anyone says...so yea...
Old 07-15-2005, 10:19 AM #58
spezamaho
Shablam...Dogbert

spezamaho owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M.E.kid22
no u are not called nutral, tony went ovr that in the capts meeting, that their was no nutral calls to be made that day, if ur capt didnt tell u that well that sux for u, and if u were capt and didnt pay attention, well that their suxs again lol,.
actually tony never said there wouldnt definatly not be any nuetral calls he said the last nuetral call was made about 2 years ago. but i he did state the unlikelyhood of a nuetral call being issued that sunday so.n so what is the verdickt (sp?) if a ref takes control of a piece of your gun?
Old 07-15-2005, 02:10 PM #59
Obey (Banned)

quality refs
Old 07-15-2005, 02:33 PM #60
N.M.E.kid22 (Banned)

hey the refs for sat and sunday were part of jmd and wat not right??
Old 07-15-2005, 03:10 PM #61
Obey (Banned)

jmd, hck, nj bombers..and some others
Old 07-15-2005, 06:01 PM #62
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

*NiTr0* is a Supporting Member
K you've all gotten your opinions out...closed.

Ex moderator
Closed Thread