Old 07-11-2005, 11:52 AM #22
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
Pat980 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pat980 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cousins/ SNY
this sunday
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2005, 11:57 AM #23
kamikaze-lunatic
Bleach

People relax it's over and there is no point on argueing anymore, all were doing is growing more hostility towards eachother and it's going to become worst..... Why would we want it to become worst? We don't so everyone just shut up and relax, I wasn't at gpl but I'm pretty sure what happend.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:00 PM #24
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
if u guys can get us into to hustlers and we can BYOP then we will come to u no hostility no hard grudges no fights.
team practice.
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:01 PM #25
kamikaze-lunatic
Bleach

alright sounds good
Old 07-11-2005, 12:17 PM #26
QS 99

Peace

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ....
EastKoastFinest
QS 00'-04'.
QS/HVX 02'.04'.
NYC REV 05'-
New Haven Whalers 07'
Old 07-11-2005, 12:34 PM #27
RobertPrez
"Guini"

hustlers closed down for now but when it reopens we will contact you...i personally did not see ur 5 guys and personally would not recognize mo if i saw him but ur other 4 players played extremely well and if we could ever make it up to cousins we will...
Old 07-11-2005, 12:34 PM #28
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
i hope tld army will be there, i have been workin on my bonus ballin.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:36 PM #29
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
yo i got mad respect for u hustler kids. but if a few of ur boys wanna have a who can be the bigger ******* contest then i can gaurentee you i will i win
Old 07-11-2005, 12:40 PM #30
youngpballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze-lunatic
People relax it's over and there is no point on argueing anymore, all were doing is growing more hostility towards eachother and it's going to become worst..... Why would we want it to become worst? We don't so everyone just shut up and relax, I wasn't at gpl but I'm pretty sure what happend.

Nothing was meant to be like this its just something that happened ad its over. We mean no hostility towards anyone maybe it WAS a bad choice on our behalf to say something to the officials but at the time it did indeed feel like the right thing to do. We go out to play paintball, not to start a controvorsy, unfortunately thats not what happened at this past GPL event but we do hope this kind of thing does not happen again, and this "hostility" does not carry on.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:45 PM #31
kamikaze-lunatic
Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpballer
Nothing was meant to be like this its just something that happened ad its over. We mean no hostility towards anyone maybe it WAS a bad choice on our behalf to say something to the officials but at the time it did indeed feel like the right thing to do. We go out to play paintball, not to start a controvorsy, unfortunately thats not what happened at this past GPL event but we do hope this kind of thing does not happen again, and this "hostility" does not carry on.
qft
Old 07-11-2005, 01:26 PM #32
FrEAk4CoCKeRs
BOOB

i think it is completly immature of some of my teammates to be so hostile towards the people of CDK. i had no clue what was going on until the whole thing was almost over. i think that both teams overreacted and this thing should have been settled more professionally

This is NJ where the weak are killed and eaten.[/url]
Old 07-11-2005, 03:02 PM #33
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Infamous Ca$per is a Supporting Member
Infamous Ca$per plays in the PSP
Infamous Ca$per owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Robbie Prez, your making your self look an ******* and your even more of win. Bragging you came in 2nd place in a tournament doesnt do anything but make yourself look stupid. If you want something to brag about, brag after theres more thatn like 8 seasoned teams in a 5 man tourny. I looked at the team list and none of those teams are outstanding(no offense to any of them) My point being dont brag like you just won a million dollars.

Mo does not play at your home field. He played there maybe once of my recognition. Even if CDK didnt have or might have had Mo, they would of crushed you guys.

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 07-11-2005, 03:24 PM #34
kamikaze-lunatic
Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Ca$per
Robbie Prez, your making your self look an ******* and your even more of win. Bragging you came in 2nd place in a tournament doesnt do anything but make yourself look stupid. If you want something to brag about, brag after theres more thatn like 8 seasoned teams in a 5 man tourny. I looked at the team list and none of those teams are outstanding(no offense to any of them) My point being dont brag like you just won a million dollars.

Mo does not play at your home field. He played there maybe once of my recognition. Even if CDK didnt have or might have had Mo, they would of crushed you guys.
ok great, rob just dont say anything. Just everyone Stafu and get on with our lives. Every1 stop boasting, argueing, and flaming eachother its freaken retarded.

Last edited by kamikaze-lunatic : 07-11-2005 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:58 PM #35
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezeehc
who was the team that was sandbagging and got kicked oput or something at gpl today?

dude i read some of the stuff u write on pbn some times and ALL u care about is sandbagging, Stop careing so much about whos doing what. seriously if its such a big issue for u to find out and to bash on "sandbagging" then get better at paintball.

Last edited by KiLLA TrixTa : 07-11-2005 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:35 PM #36
avalanchejh

This is the funniest thing i have ever read. All you guys are just haters of the crew from Ny Chruch i cant belive that you guys got this its kind of what happened to my team at the 1st event. But whats the point to have everyone get id cards when they dont check at different times of the day. If they had this so called "pro player" and did a random check for ids befor a game started they would of been like wow there isnt any pros here all of the have id cards and if people dont have their ids they cant play its that easy. Thats the point of having the ids is so that refs do random checks but as you guys can see no one checks ids at all so hope you guys like to spend 35 bucsk on nothing lol but anyway church and my boys will mess you guys up anyday of the week and theres nothign you can do about it... Game, set, match you losers.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:58 PM #37
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
thanks for the support powder and john
owe u guys 1
Old 07-11-2005, 05:09 PM #38
jerseypballer1
dirty jerzey

CDK,
i understand you guys are pissed about the whole thing. yes you guys beat us and are good ballers, no one is questioning that. we had several people come up to us after you guys beat us and let us know that a pro player was on the other team. all we did is inform a head ref and let them make the decision and take care of what needed to happen. the real issue here is that you guys felt it necessary to cheat at a local tournament. we did not make you do that and i think you guys are more pissed that you got caught. i don't know why you are making threats and stuff like that, there is no need for that and i know i don't take that lightly. this is paintball, not life or death, just relax and move on. i know we will
J F
Old 07-11-2005, 06:25 PM #39
player12345
ICE WHAT??

player12345 plays in the PSP
player12345 plays in the APPA D2 division
player12345 supports DLX Technology
Disqualification

To avalanchejh

It looks like the ID system does work as a team was disqualified for not producing a valid ID.

To everyone ELSE - My Version which is the only Correct Version as I made the ruling.

I was approached by more than one team and persons to have a roster checked for CDK. This happens a few times each event and we pull the roster to verify no player is playing on 2 teams or is ineligible to play at the level he is playing. This occured Sat as well having 4 roster checks. After having their roster pulled and their captain giving us his roster playing, I requested to see valid picture IDs along with event IDs, since a few of the players had the temporary ID with no pictures. I stopped them before they played one of their games and told the captain that after this game I wanted to see picture IDs on all the players. After their game I walked with their captain to their tent, four players produced IDs that were valid, the fifth player in question left the area (no ID either NPPL or GPL was ever produced by this player) so (this brought up red flags all over the place). It was stated that this player went to lunch and then he left (another red flag). I gave every oppurtunity for CDK to produce the player along with ID but he did not show up. Without being able to verify who this player was, the team was then disqualified. I am not saying that CDK had an illegal roster but when a player takes off when you haven't lost a game and doesn't return, it does not look well. I was all set to disqualify but I gave the team another chance, I put it to a vote with all the D1 Captains and more than the majority agreed with the ruling. In order for a tournment to be fair and with all the money teams are putting out to attend the rules must be enforced and they were. As a result all games that CDK played and were scheduled to play were forefieted and all teams recieved an 80 or average for that game. The incident is over now and lets just move on.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:37 PM #40
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Infamous Ca$per is a Supporting Member
Infamous Ca$per plays in the PSP
Infamous Ca$per owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseypballer1
CDK,
i understand you guys are pissed about the whole thing. yes you guys beat us and are good ballers, no one is questioning that. we had several people come up to us after you guys beat us and let us know that a pro player was on the other team. all we did is inform a head ref and let them make the decision and take care of what needed to happen. the real issue here is that you guys felt it necessary to cheat at a local tournament. we did not make you do that and i think you guys are more pissed that you got caught. i don't know why you are making threats and stuff like that, there is no need for that and i know i don't take that lightly. this is paintball, not life or death, just relax and move on. i know we will
J F
You guys knew who the player was whether or not someone told you guys after you lost. Youngpballer knows who he is and he even admitted to it. I know you guys told the head ref because you guys thought it was the right thing to do, but you knew and wanted him disqualified. If you guys didnt want them disqualified, why even tell the head ref? What did you expect the head ref to do besides penalize the team(loose points,play a man down,kicked out).

Let this thread die.. its just gonna make people look like *******s.

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction
Old 07-11-2005, 11:02 PM #41
tld army a

infamous casper... jsut drop it.. its over... we get ur unhappy .. jsut stop whining its over.. and every1 would like it if u just minded ur own business
B & C Wunder Fan Club #1
www.aggsauce.com
NoR JeRz BaLLeR *973*
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post24343485
Old 07-11-2005, 11:08 PM #42
KiLLA TrixTa (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld army a
infamous casper... jsut drop it.. its over... we get ur unhappy .. jsut stop whining its over.. and every1 would like it if u just minded ur own business

im not trying to be dick about this...but shouldnt of u guys minded your own buisness yesterday ? casper has the rights to say what ever he wants.
Closed Thread