Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 03:38 PM #1
Ezeehc
Adult Movies

Ezeehc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
team who was sandbagging?

who was the team that was sandbagging and got kicked oput or something at gpl today?
Assassin Paintball
Gruntbull Annodizing
Rob's Garage
"Originally posted by bluedevils0017:
you say passed out, i say just right"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2005, 05:55 PM #2
bpk5
Ayers

bpk5 plays in the PSP
bpk5 supports Pev's Paintball
that would b cdk.........

Lehigh Valley Paintball South
Old 07-10-2005, 06:31 PM #3
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
Pat980 is a founding member
Pat980 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
so i guess we sandbagged the first event seeing as how we took 1st there and the 2nd event as well and now **** i guess we just sandbag all the time

all of u teams out there that were jealous of gettin rolled in under a min besides, Ether the only real game we had all day (good playin guys)
set up a practice and we will be there with the same 5 and u can see that none of our boys r on nyx.

wow u hang out with a few pro players evn have them walkin in and out of ur staging area and u automatically get sterotyped.

truth of the matter is one of our players went out to lunch when tony the head ref wanted to c all of our ids and check evry1. ask tony the kid who he saw leave our staging area who was gearing down was not a pro player although he could be one day. but does not look anything like wat u choads were saying he did.

HEY Jerzey's Finest, J F
snitches get stitches just a lil sayin u should remember next gpl

Church
C of CDK
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.

Last edited by Pat980 : 07-10-2005 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:16 PM #4
kamikaze-lunatic
Bleach

confused a little

Last edited by kamikaze-lunatic : 07-10-2005 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:22 PM #5
Slow_Target

So what exactly did you get DQ'd for? Mistaken identity? That just doesn't sound correct.

Sayings like this are not too bright. Other people from the tourny could be reading this and keep an eye out at other events.
HEY Jerzey's Finest, J F
snitches get stitches just a lil sayin u should remember next gpl

Church
C of CDK
Equalized Black Impulse #9792, Kapp on/off, Check-it low-rise, Dye 71/45, full Freak, JHII, SS RatHole, SP Mag trig, NDZ Equalizer bolt, Slik-Shot & R.I.P. valve, Hybrid grips.
Gen-E LCD#22139, toxic breach, Gold Evolve, ccm feed, cp reg & asa
99 Shocker Turbo/SelectFire #7069
"Originally posted by wolverine Be a man and pick a side of the fence and stay there. "
Old 07-10-2005, 09:51 PM #6
drkIR3fly angel (Banned)
Banned

drkIR3fly angel is a Supporting Member
^^^^ u sort of repeated yourself a little

now im even more confused than before
Old 07-10-2005, 10:13 PM #7
DeltaFox
Im in the 50

This is very confusing.

The head ref (tony savage) was informed of the possibility of one of the teams having an ineligable pro player playing with them in D1 5 man. When he attempted to verify the identities of the players on the team he only was able to get 4 ID cards, with the fifth player being unverified, having left the field when appraoched, and thus illegal. A brief captains meeting was held to discuss the action to be taken, and resulted in an overwhelming majority voting to disqualify the team.

Pat980, I find it kind of funny that you are saying "snitches get stitches" about Jerseys Finest. They were the only team that voted on the side of you guys being allowed to play with 4 players the rest of the day.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:18 PM #8
kamikaze-lunatic
Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFox
This is very confusing.

The head ref (tony savage) was informed of the possibility of one of the teams having an ineligable pro player playing with them in D1 5 man. When he attempted to verify the identities of the players on the team he only was able to get 4 ID cards, with the fifth player being unverified, having left the field when appraoched, and thus illegal. A brief captains meeting was held to discuss the action to be taken, and resulted in an overwhelming majority voting to disqualify the team.

Pat980, I find it kind of funny that you are saying "snitches get stitches" about Jerseys Finest. They were the only team that voted on the side of you guys being allowed to play with 4 players the rest of the day.
THANK YOU for clarifying everything
Old 07-10-2005, 10:35 PM #9
DeltaFox
Im in the 50

no problem
Old 07-10-2005, 11:24 PM #10
youngpballer

We didnt do this to get your team DQ'ed, we did it because we were playing an event that we payed good money for and drove quite a distance to get to and when I saw the player on NYX (i will not say any names) i didnt think it was right that this happened. I mean its one thing if it was a practice, it would only be better, but its a tournement that we went out to do well in not play with pros. Like i said we only wanted to settle what was right, not to get your team disqualified in spite of the fact that we lost our game to you.

Last edited by youngpballer : 07-10-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:33 AM #11
Infamous Ca$per
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Infamous Ca$per is a Supporting Member
Infamous Ca$per plays in the PSP
Infamous Ca$per owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wow. just wow.... All i gotta say is people must learn the rule of thumb and stop being snitches..

I know who ratted him out because he imed on the computer telling about the situation.. I broke it down for him the same way im gonna do it here.

IF Jersey Finest didnt get beat by CDK.. they would never said anything to any of the officials. Instead after the tournament was over whether placing 1st or last they would of been e-hardons just like everyone is on pbn claiming we beat a team that sandbagged with a pro player.

And although Jersey Finest was the only team to vote for them to stay, they are still the team that ratted them out.

I have played many local events where d1 teams have played a rookie/novice event but still no one ratted them out win or loose. Everyteam at one time will have the thought of or even sandbag a tourny, thats the bottom line. Im sure CDK will smash thru teams at the next event with no bull**** unless someone starts claiming Ollie Lang is sneaking on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpballer
We didnt do this to get your team DQ'ed, we did it because we were playing an event that we payed good money for and drove quite a distance to get to and when I saw the player on NYX (i will not say any names) i didnt think it was right that this happened. I mean its one thing if it was a practice, it would only be better, but its a tournement that we went out to do well in not play with pros. Like i said we only wanted to settle what was right, not to get your team disqualified in spite of the fact that we lost our game to you.

I understand Youngpballer point by saying ya that people do drive far and spend alot of money to play in tournament but if you werent looking to the team DQ'ed why even both ratting them out? What did you expect the officials to do.. slap them on their wrist and say finish up the tournament?

QuietStorm
WolfPack
EastCoastEmpire
MethodOfDestruction

Last edited by Infamous Ca$per : 07-11-2005 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:16 AM #12
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
i kno wat player u thought u saw and u can ask tony the kid he saw leaving are staging are was a tall white kid tony watched our game on Xball against camo sharks and as soon as that was done we all walked over to our staging area were the tall white kid had already started gearing down and heading to lunch. When tony checked all our id's and evrything we all checked out and the only person he needed to c was the tall kid's id we were unable to get him back to the field with miscommunication due to we had 30-40min inbetween each game and after camo sharks we had a bye so we told him he could get lunch. but we ****ed ourself over in the end with that.

to J F i keep hearing stories from friends that you guys video taped our staging area tryin to catch this illegal pro player
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:17 AM #13
tld army a

Okay you said that one of your players went our for lunch................
did he ever come back.........
B & C Wunder Fan Club #1
www.aggsauce.com
NoR JeRz BaLLeR *973*
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post24343485
Old 07-11-2005, 09:19 AM #14
tld army a

Good Luck CDK!

from your friend Mo Reynes

sorry - just got outta work
B & C Wunder Fan Club #1
www.aggsauce.com
NoR JeRz BaLLeR *973*
Old 07-11-2005, 09:55 AM #15
NEH Billy

NEH Billy is a Supporting Member
The only real pro's that were at Dels this week were practiceing on the far raven feild... yes its true scott an I from the NE hurricanes were seen at they're stageing area to wish our freinds who we have'nt seen in a long time good luck...sounds like every one should just play paintball an not worry about "pros" cause non of those kids were pro half of them havent played in like years..
Old 07-11-2005, 10:17 AM #16
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
our player who went out to lunch had his cell off u can askl tony if u don't believe me tony saw us callin the kid like 5 times and nothing

and the comment to J F was not from me i heard it from a friend of mine who told it to them personally and then they went and told tony that they were threatened and that **** evn came back to my team.

church
Old 07-11-2005, 10:26 AM #17
RobertPrez
"Guini"

If CDK was smart they would have picked a pro that doesnt practice at our homefield...
Old 07-11-2005, 10:33 AM #18
tld army a

yeah.. all the other teams agreed with Tonys decision to get them DQ'ed.. Jersey Finest didnt want that...

they are a g0od group of kids and shame On CDK for sandbaggin.. stop trying to cover up the fact that MO was there.. there werre several others who complained as well.. along wiht that.. many pppl saw him walkin into a car and
"hiding out"

SHAME on CDK... hope u had a fun drive HOME

" STITCHERS ARE GONNA GET KNOCKED THE F U C K OUT
B & C Wunder Fan Club #1
www.aggsauce.com
NoR JeRz BaLLeR *973*
Old 07-11-2005, 10:46 AM #19
RobertPrez
"Guini"

JERZEY FINEST 2ND PLACE all i gotta say....
Old 07-11-2005, 10:46 AM #20
Pat980

Annual Supporting Member
ur 5 vs my 5 my home field

man the **** up o and u can bring ur camera crew so they can video tape the *** kicking

u say u saw mo hiding in our car were u also the ppl sayin u saw him drive off in a white SUV. when tony came ovr and was standing rite next to the SUV
Old 07-11-2005, 10:50 AM #21
RobertPrez
"Guini"

umm no that wasnt us and wats ur home field??
Closed Thread