I`m crying because of this thread
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-
Old 07-02-2002, 09:15 PM #3
nmr

nmr is a Supporting Member
nmr is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n00baward copy.jpg (22.0 KB, 115 views)

My Feedback.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:25 PM #4
Surreal

Black Unmilled Excalibur #108
Old 07-02-2002, 09:25 PM #5
Happy Happy Panda

You dont "snipe" on paintball. I'am guessing you play woods and I will tell you the only thing you snipe in woods are twigs and branches.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:25 PM #6
Asian-Assassin

Quote:
Originally posted by i-hate-school
[IMG]http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/edoom
/iamwithstupid.gif[/IMG]...

LOL THATS GREAT

MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-02-2002, 09:36 PM #7
SNIPERBOY

thats just not cool guys I'll snipe all you jersey wearers
Old 07-02-2002, 10:16 PM #8
davkad
still pities the fool!

k... this is an intense story.

one time i was hiding in the thick brush, in my full camo slacks. i had my tippman with FLATLINE (the best barrel system EVER! i get like... 100 extra feet!) so i hear my buddy with his ****ty gun in the far (like, atleast a mile away - it's a HUGE field). i think his gun is called a rat-shocker or something like that. anyways, it pales in comparison to my 98 with flatline, clear vl200, expansion chamber, and 9 oz co2.... back to the story:
he was runing around, but he couldn't see me (probly cuz of my sneaky camo! it rules), so i sniped him off in one shot with my sniper rifle. but that's only woodsball fields, i use my 16'' speedball barrel for smaller play.

thanks for hearing my story.
"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up" - Martin Niemoller

current guns:
2k1 Autococker #95568, Fear Factory Rainmaker
Thanks Nero and Me262
www.FearFactoryPB.com
68/3k adjustable Bulldog n2 tank, 1 SP gauge, 1 ACI, date 10/00, STOLEN... keep a eye out please.
Old 07-02-2002, 10:52 PM #9
PurgatoryPit
Banned

I guess if I was afraid of being shot Id be a sniper to ......... well no i wouldnt.
Old 07-02-2002, 11:19 PM #10
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by davkad

one time i was hiding in the thick brush, in my full camo slacks. i had my tippman with FLATLINE (the best barrel system EVER! i get like... 100 extra feet!) so i hear my buddy with his ****ty gun in the far (like, atleast a mile away - it's a HUGE field). i think his gun is called a rat-shocker or something like that. anyways, it pales in comparison to my 98 with flatline, clear vl200, expansion chamber, and 9 oz co2.... back to the story:
he was runing around, but he couldn't see me (probly cuz of my sneaky camo! it rules), so i sniped him off in one shot with my sniper rifle. but that's only woodsball fields, i use my 16'' speedball barrel for smaller play.

I did pick up a little bit of sarcasm though
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 07-02-2002, 11:19 PM #11
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by davkad

I did pick up a little bit of sarcasm though
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 07-02-2002, 11:54 PM #12
stangy
Awaiting Email Confirmation

you should be banned from this site just for posting this stupid thread!!!!
Old 07-03-2002, 12:20 AM #13
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

Don't worry sniperboy. I'm sure all of the other snipers are just too busy lying in wait nearby and dont want to give away their secret locations by typing on their keyboards.... Well I certainly wouldnt want any of them to miss out on the opportunity to snipe all of us "Jersey wearers"... (LOL)

Okay really now... Sniperboy, there really isnt much of a sniper so to speak in paintball these days. Back in '89 when I first got started playing we were all using pumps and playing on HUGE fields. in these games you could kind of "Snipe", but even then it wasn't really sniping... it was an ambush.

We had some pretty good times back then, but the semi came out and smaller fields started becoming the norm. In most paintball games you are starting from a point where you can see the other team, if not, you are within the sight of the opposing team within seconds, and if you are trying to sneak around so you can gain a concealed location and take out the other team solo the game will be over before you really see any action.

Basically what I am saying here is that there are a lot of people here who got started in the game saying "I want to be a sniper" who had to come to the reality that it wasn't really working for them. Do a search on the word sniper and see what I mean.

Sorry for the reality check. But then again perhaps you could prove me wrong by enlightening us with one of YOUR sniper stories here....

STFU AND PLAY!!
Old 07-03-2002, 12:21 AM #14
kAmAkAzEe
muhahahahahahaha!

kAmAkAzEe is a founding member
kAmAkAzEe owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kAmAkAzEe supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally posted by stangy
you should be banned from this site just for posting this stupid thread!!!!
indubidably... lol

Quote:
Originally posted by SNIPERBOY

thats just not cool guys I'll snipe all you jersey wearers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!! n00bs... whata ya gonna do? lol
Old 07-03-2002, 02:46 AM #15
OO7
I need more gadgets

Oh man, I almost pissed in my pants because I was laughing so hard.

I remember back in the day with my original '98, thinking I could "snipe" with my Flatline barrel...oh man thank you so much for letting me remember how to laugh.

Dude, one of the many tried-and-true methods of detecting a newbie is asking them if they can be a sniper. I spent a whole pile of cash on a Flatline barrel, M16 stock, and telescopic scope thinking that I could be the paintball sniper; I learned my lesson the very hard way--there are no snipers in paintball.

First of all, let's look at the velocity of a paintball compared to a bullet. While a paintball is supposed to fire around 300 FPS, a bullet fires around 4,000 FPS depending on what bullet type you're using. You will not hit what your crosshairs are pointed at.

Secondly, let's look at the physics of a paintball. It is a ball, and mass-produced balls have the tendency to carry flaws within them. Sure, these flaws are negligible when you're firing it at 4,000 FPS, but you're firing the ball at 300. If the ball is lopsided, if the seams of the ball are sticking out too much, or if the ball has too little paint in it, it will not go in the path that you want.

And then let's look at what can possibly make a paintball explode: twigs, someone kicking sand in the air, leaves, almost anything that stands between the ball and your target can break the ball. While these factors are not a problem for front/mid runners, "snipers" will have a problem with this.

Dude, I serioulsy advise you to give up this...this "sniper" idea that you have in your head. I wasted around $400 in "sniper" upgrades; needless to say, I learned my lesson the hard way. Don't make the mistake I made three years ago. Please, if not for your ego, then for your wallet.
Old 07-03-2002, 03:57 AM #16
Rueben the Wanderer
Wandering Student

Rueben the Wanderer is a Supporting Member
hahahahehehehe....NO!

Closed.