Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-07-2005, 03:15 PM #1
kerdon
mmmm Sarcasm

kerdon is a Supporting Member
kerdon is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Badlands Paintball

Ask us anything we are happy to help out!

Home of the Octane Shocker
Proud Sponsors of:
Dynasty
XSV
and
Infamous

Welcome everyone!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2005, 03:19 PM #2
yo its luke
?

badlands is the sickest store ever

XSV Fan Club #407
Russian Legion Fan Club #459

My Feedback
Old 07-07-2005, 09:31 PM #3
Danzoobeans
<< Dont you just hate him

I was wondering about the warenty(sp) and shipping on badlands(bought from the store) angels. My pals(feild owners) angel does not work and he sent it in to get repaired. it came back 2 months later with out a working board and only the o-rings were changed..may I ask about this?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:41 AM #4
kerdon
mmmm Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzoobeans
I was wondering about the warenty(sp) and shipping on badlands(bought from the store) angels. My pals(feild owners) angel does not work and he sent it in to get repaired. it came back 2 months later with out a working board and only the o-rings were changed..may I ask about this?

I can try and help you out, but realisticly a public forum is not the place to discuss this. May I ask which location you dealt with? Who did yo deal with? What is your field owners name? What is the make, model, and serial # of the gun in question? How did you know that the orings were changed, and that no other effort was put in?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:44 PM #5
leapincoog

why is badlands overpriced?

feedback- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=961405
Old 07-09-2005, 12:41 AM #6
patt_11
PAranoID

Quote:
Originally Posted by leapincoog
oh snap
Old 07-09-2005, 10:51 AM #7
kerdon
mmmm Sarcasm

Quote:

Over priced as compared to whom?
Old 07-09-2005, 03:01 PM #8
DAve159

well canadian paintball is far cheaper you guys are selling the spyder imagine 50 dollars more then canadian paintball and most of your products are more then theres when there the exect same product.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:27 PM #9
S_Carter
Nuclear Cowboy.

S_Carter plays in the PSP
S_Carter plays in the APPA D4 division
Can you give info on the JT Tournament and JT Cargo pants? Do the cargo pants have venting? There is no decription on the tournament pants besides 'lot's of venting', can you tell us what they have?
Old 07-09-2005, 05:16 PM #10
leapincoog

your stuff is more expensive than almost everywhere else in canada. I want to buy a spyder assault block from badlands in toronto, but It is 60 dollars at your store in comparison to 49 at canadianpaintball. Also, www.vbw.ca is far cheaper then you guys and they are in milton, so it is just as convenient for me to go there as to go to badlands in toronto. So, I ask again, why are you overpriced?

Old 07-09-2005, 10:49 PM #11
Scootscr15
Pay attention boy

You Cannot Compare A Stores Prices To The Internet, If You Buy From The Internet You Are Not Getting The Service, And Professional Help From The Fine Employees Working At Their Store, Im Sick And Tired Of Customers Telling Me, " Well Its Cheaper On This Website". Stores Cannot Compete With The Internet, Its Impossible, What You Can Do Is Go To The Store Where The Staff Is There To Help You With Anything Paintball, And Like Most Stores, If You Are A Loyal Customer, You Will Eventually Get A Customer Apprecaition Discount, Well Of Some Sorts, ( A Lot Of Stores Do It) And If You Purchase Markers From Them, Their Work Is Gauranteed, And If Your Gun That You Bought There Breaks Within A Short Period Of Time Breaks./malfunctions They Will Fix It Free Of Charge ( At Most Stores), Now I Dont Live In Canada, Nor Am I Affiliated With Badlandz, But What I Do Know Is If A Store Goes Out Of Their Way To Sponsor A Porfessional Team ,and Make Their Own Gun , Well They Have To Be Doing Something Right!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:15 PM #12
paintball_kidz

Will badlands be carrying Defiant 2's Cam?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:01 AM #13
leapincoog

yea. canadianpaintball isnt only an online store though. And with www.vbw.ca, you can go pick up anything you want at the house of the guy who runs it. He has great customer service, and he will fix or replace anything that he sells you that you are having problems with.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:40 AM #14
Danzoobeans
<< Dont you just hate him

Yes. You are right. This is a personal matter. But in other news...I wanted to hear from someone who works at Badlands what their angel warrenty is, not from the website, but from an employee. And kiddies, I'm 15, I almost failed English, but I try HARD to keep my posts nice and tidy, can't we all do the same?
Old 07-12-2005, 01:51 AM #15
paintball_kidz

Kerdon is an imployee at BL
Old 07-12-2005, 02:29 AM #16
Bam86

Annual Supporting Member
Bam86 plays in the USPL
Bam86 plays in the PSP
Bam86 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootscr15
You Cannot Compare A Stores Prices To The Internet, If You Buy From The Internet You Are Not Getting The Service, And Professional Help From The Fine Employees Working At Their Store, Im Sick And Tired Of Customers Telling Me, " Well Its Cheaper On This Website". Stores Cannot Compete With The Internet, Its Impossible, What You Can Do Is Go To The Store Where The Staff Is There To Help You With Anything Paintball, And Like Most Stores, If You Are A Loyal Customer, You Will Eventually Get A Customer Apprecaition Discount, Well Of Some Sorts, ( A Lot Of Stores Do It) And If You Purchase Markers From Them, Their Work Is Gauranteed, And If Your Gun That You Bought There Breaks Within A Short Period Of Time Breaks./malfunctions They Will Fix It Free Of Charge ( At Most Stores), Now I Dont Live In Canada, Nor Am I Affiliated With Badlandz, But What I Do Know Is If A Store Goes Out Of Their Way To Sponsor A Porfessional Team ,and Make Their Own Gun , Well They Have To Be Doing Something Right!
QFT
You can't compare an online store to a real store. An online store does nothing but run a site. Most of them barely check any of the equipment that they sell let alone know how to work on it. With a real store they have warranties and usually have a way of fixing it that day or very soon. Don't try to bash the store because they have to pay for there store so people can go there and get help. Us real players like to have a store to buy and get help with our stuff. Unlike some of you that will try to save every last penny and wonder why your spyder assault block didn't help your gun. Maybe if you would have went to the store they would have said not to spend anymore money on that gun. It would be a smarter choice to buy a new gun rather than sink money in to a worthless gun. But in conculsion I would like to thank BL for helping the sport grow by having a store to help thoes around them.
Old & New Feed Back
Old 07-12-2005, 01:31 PM #17
leapincoog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam86
QFT
You can't compare an online store to a real store. An online store does nothing but run a site. Most of them barely check any of the equipment that they sell let alone know how to work on it. With a real store they have warranties and usually have a way of fixing it that day or very soon. Don't try to bash the store because they have to pay for there store so people can go there and get help. Us real players like to have a store to buy and get help with our stuff. Unlike some of you that will try to save every last penny and wonder why your spyder assault block didn't help your gun. Maybe if you would have went to the store they would have said not to spend anymore money on that gun. It would be a smarter choice to buy a new gun rather than sink money in to a worthless gun. But in conculsion I would like to thank BL for helping the sport grow by having a store to help thoes around them.
dude stfu. You are right in that stores like BL are good for people who are too lazy and/or stupid to figure out what is wrong with their gun by themselves. And good for giving advice against stupid buying decisions. But dont tell me that im a newb who wonders why putting on an AB isnt making my spyder any better.

Old 07-12-2005, 08:34 PM #18
two_four_878
Rugby-Elegant Violence

Quote:
dude stfu. You are right in that stores like BL are good for people who are too lazy and/or stupid to figure out what is wrong with their gun by themselves. And good for giving advice against stupid buying decisions. But dont tell me that im a newb who wonders why putting on an AB isnt making my spyder any better.

He was completely right saying what he did. Those are exactly the reasons why retail outlets are expensive. Plus the people that do come to us to have things looked at aren't "lazy" or making "stupid decisions" they just want an opinion from someone who is supposed to know what they are talking about.

As to the overpriced stuff at badlands versus CPB I've shopped at both and would go to BL over CPB anyday just with the way I was treated. I visited CPB and went right back to buy my stuff from BL. Good job guys at BL!!!

And to reply to the original post hey guys, I was there a bit ago and got a business card to give my boss about your wholesaling services. Should we just use the e-mail on the site to contact you? I lost the card.
"Why do fat girls give the best head?
Because they're hungry!"

FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1155844
Old 07-13-2005, 12:48 AM #19
kerdon
mmmm Sarcasm

Sorry guys I have been away on business, yes you can use info@badlandspaintball.com or contact the store closest to you to set up a wholesale account.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:25 AM #20
Borrelli262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootscr15
^^Way to go to capatilize EVERY word.^^ hehe
I agree with what you said there though
Old 07-13-2005, 12:49 PM #21
leapincoog

thats fine for u guys then. I dont have the money to pay extra for products for "services" provided by stores like BL.