PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2001, 02:08 PM #1
Poke On A Stick

has been a member for 10 years
problem

today i was going to use my gun and i turned it on and when i shot 2 balls would roll out and then it would shoot one ball right, then 2 balls would roll out and one ball would shoot right, and it would do that all the time, and it shoots were delayed also. can some one help me?
shocktech df
12 vt revy
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2001, 03:56 PM #2
elTwitcho

Sounds like your ball detents are either missing, or you only have one and are using small paint. That would also explain the dealy, because the balls are rolling forward and not being seen by the Anti-chop eye. The reason the second abll fires fine is ebcause it hasnt had a chance to roll out of place. Check your detents, make sure they are there and you have 2, and if not, Spyder detents are what you need to replace them with (I believe, never had to change em myself)
Old 07-23-2001, 08:52 PM #3
mezpo

i read your post to mean that the gun was shooting just some of the shots were dropping off like your velocity was very low. if this is the case it could be the regs sticking. i had this problem and i cleaned out the regs oiled them and the gun worked great again.