Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 02:18 PM #22
bladerunner2000

imo we need to have one end all debate between the two sides and have other independent judges decide which is better by the facts we present. then we need to have a nice big game to see which players are better.

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2005, 03:06 PM #23
justin66
Squirrelly Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by viss22
ok i think that we all need to just get along and agree that both the ion and the wrath are excellent markers
how many times have this been said...

Nexus ram - Bomb 3-way - Mac dev reg - hybrid detents
Dart bolt - Egg II - Richochet AK

Stuff:
Profiler - 68/4500 - 4+1 pack
Old 07-06-2005, 03:42 PM #24
bladerunner2000

it has but then ppl like CTApocalypse go and say that the wrath is not as good as the ion or bko and the argument is reopened

o here is a link to the thread in question-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=14758134#post14758134

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old 07-06-2005, 05:12 PM #25
fdjizm
O.G

fdjizm is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
my ion is fully upped and i spent 550 so far so that aint to bad at all, and i like the plastic body , it can take a beating , if ur playing paintball and ur worried about scratching ur gun, ur missing the point of it being a rough sport, so in a rough sport i would like to have my plastic body that can take scratched and stuff and still look fine..and i dont care about a new board because i dont need to go beyond 17bps that just fine for me.. so u can take the boards away from the picture, its been proven the wrath eye logic sucks and starts seeing the bolts, and chops after a while, and its never been run at a succesfull 20bps, if it has prove it, till then , it hasnt, its made cheaply, look at the horrible wires inside, it looks the same as every other gun, the ion has a unique look to it like the shocker and mag, its not the normal 2 stakced tubes bolt out of the back..the ion is neater everything is sealed up perfect, my ion is fully upped and is final right now, i dont need a bolt i dont need a board its perfect... so take ur t-boards out of the picture because ur stock wrath's eyes suck and it chops..
Old 07-06-2005, 05:29 PM #26
calvman
Clickety screeeee

Annual Supporting Member
calvman is a Mega Moderator
calvman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
calvman is BST Legit
calvman is playing at Living Legends VII
And this is why we don't like versus threads. I linked this in the uber sticky so let's not make another one of these.

"Always buy the biggest bottle."

ASM|macroline guy|BPP|DAB Photo|Inception|Powered by EXALT

Last edited by calvman : 07-06-2005 at 05:32 PM.
Closed Thread