PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-02-2005, 10:53 PM #1
Zamiel

A80 feedneck threading?

Hello again,

Figured out the A80 (the red lead from the board to the solenoid was disconnected somehow, the A80 now wins my award for most awkwardly placed circut board...). I'm getting ready to rip on it tomorrow at work, and I have a very tall feedneck (the stock one with an allen screw for a "lock"), placing my Apache about 5" above my head when I'm playing. My place of employment (The Edge in Janesville, WI is the new Midwest distributor for CCM and if the threads match some "standard" gun I'll just pick up one of the no-rises to go along with the no-rise I'm getting for my Excal (that is, if I end up buying the previously-broken A80 off my boss). If anyone knows the threading let me know, otherwise I'll try and match it up to something at work later this week :/

Thanks again,

Aaron

P.S. I'll get pictures up Tuesday when my mom comes back from vacation with the digital camera and before I return it to my boss (if I do, depending on how tomorrow goes with it )
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2005, 12:04 AM #2
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

has been a member for 10 years
The threading on the A80 feedneck is unique to WarMachine. We didn't have an aftermarket clamping feedneck back in the day when they were first drill so we made our own cheaply and stuck with it.

We do make a low-rise clamping collette, it's a twist-clamp design similar to the PBC locking neck.

The Original WarMachine Factory Team
SN's a nationality - not a shoe shine...

FeedbacK
Old 07-03-2005, 12:25 AM #3
Zamiel

Gah. Figures, it didn't look familiar for a reason. I'm probably going to get the Overdrive chip if I keep the A80, so it'll be another thing to order. Thanks a lot.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:21 AM #4
baldusi

has been a member for 10 years
If you are a good machinista you might find useful that the feedneck threads are: OD 0.874-0.870 26tpi