PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-01-2005, 03:05 PM #1
chudev

Airing up problem?

I have had my wrath about 2 months now and right out of the box it has had a problem with airing up. As soon as you conect the air source to the gun it leaks. Once you fire the gun 4 or 5 times the air stops. The only way I have found for this not to happen is to hold the bolt forward while turning the air on. Any ideas on how to fix this or what the problem is would be great.

Oh and the shop I purchased the gun from had the same problem with the other one they had in stock.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:12 PM #2
littleg6000
Navy

its probably ure cupseal just lube it, lubing things always seems to fix it
Old 07-01-2005, 03:24 PM #3
g0tb00st

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudev
I have had my wrath about 2 months now and right out of the box it has had a problem with airing up. As soon as you conect the air source to the gun it leaks. Once you fire the gun 4 or 5 times the air stops. The only way I have found for this not to happen is to hold the bolt forward while turning the air on. Any ideas on how to fix this or what the problem is would be great.

Oh and the shop I purchased the gun from had the same problem with the other one they had in stock.
The leak could be coming from your SS line to the HPR, this happened to me and all I had to do was remove the line, wrap it with plumber's tape then re-install it. Wa-la...no more leaks.