PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 06:27 PM #22
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

has been a member for 10 years
Uhhh.... Will if you havent noticed the trigger on the Emag sucks.. Also i have a video of the Force 10 or whatever CHOPPING a ball after it was put in the chamber. I would rather NOT PINCH a ball and shoot it accuratly then pinch it and have it be inaccurate.

Quote:
Originally posted by SCM
<<No i dont need to clean it.. IT DOESNT BREAK PAINT>>

So, you are saying that your gun is so inaccurate that it isn't worth cleaning out the oil. Actually it isn't the gun, it is you. You are such a bad shot that you don't notice a difference. Any desent player cleans out his barrel even without a break. To get rid of the oil.

<<I've only chopped twice in the 2 years of having the gun (yes 2 years)>>

Well, I've owned my LCD for almost 3 years now. I've only chopped 3 times. I also play more then you. I use to play every Saturday and Sunday. I then on holidays, when the field was open during the week. I did that for 2 years, before I decided to cut back. I now only play about once a month.

Chops are rare on all guns. That eye doesn't do much, becuase most breaks aren't from chops. And all guns will break paint unless you use super hard paint. Barrel breaks happen alot also, because paintball vary in size. Every so often a ball that is too large for the ball will break in the barrel.

If that nevers happens to you then you aren't matching your paint to your barrel. Again, because of your horrible skills you don't see a difference.
1) You mustn't be able to out shoot your hopper (as simple as that)
2) You impress me with your "i play everyday, i've played more than you, therefore im better than you" mentality.
3) The ball wont be too big or incosistant if all i use is the best (RP Marbs)
4) Actually talk to any timmy owner and they'll tell you how much the eyes save them.. You can feel and hear the delay. But since your a timmy expert i guess you already knew that
5)You're an idiot!
6) Thank you come again.
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 06-30-2002, 06:48 PM #23
InfinatyBPS
Bich Right THURR!!!

do you mean Level 10? if u have a vid of it chopping and can prove its a level 10 mag, I know tons of people that would want to see it...
Old 06-30-2002, 07:39 PM #24
nmr

nmr is a Supporting Member
nmr is a founding member
Getting back on subject..

sounds like a good idea, but i dont know if id do that at the field it seems time consuming, but after i got home and im cleaning my sh*t it sounds good..

My Feedback.

Last edited by nmr : 06-30-2002 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-30-2002, 10:09 PM #25
SCM

SCM is a founding member
<<1) You mustn't be able to out shoot your hopper (as simple as that)
2) You impress me with your "i play everyday, i've played more than you, therefore im better than you" mentality.
4) Actually talk to any timmy owner and they'll tell you how much the eyes save them.. You can feel and hear the delay. But since your a timmy expert i guess you already knew that
5)You're an idiot!
6) Thank you come again.>>

I shoot very fast. I shoot faster then anyone needs too, but I don't shot alot. I can actually aim.

Sorry to inform you but the more you play the better you are. Also the more you play the more you chop.

Marbs the best?? Marbs are very hard balls that are designed for guns that can't handle brittle paint. And RP has large paint all the time especially in the summer. All paintballs have a few balls that are larger then others. You just have no skills, so you don't match your paint to your barrel.

The delay is limiting your ROF. It isn't saving you.

Your an idiot. What an intelligent statement.

You are just a poor little kid that can't afford a desent gun.
Old 06-30-2002, 10:25 PM #26
Black Ice 72
Banned

I'm seeing a lot of ignorance in this thread.

Someone made a stupid asumption that he plays more than another person.

Someone said something about a mag just pinching the ball. Well, the timmy just wont fire, plain and simple. I'd rather not shoot at all than to pinch the ball.

Some people are just going to hell in a handbasket for using no common sense and looking stupid.
Old 07-01-2002, 02:25 AM #27
Teriaki Duck B2K

"Some people are just going to hell in a handbasket for using no common sense and looking stupid"

I see alot of irony in this post

(j.k dude, but it was a perfect set up )
Old 07-01-2002, 02:55 AM #28
nmr

nmr is a Supporting Member
nmr is a founding member
lets give a round of appluase to the people who ruined this thread with there petty arguments.. there is this little thing called a PM; i know its kinda of a hard concept to concieve, but you can send a message to someone and no one else has to deal with it...

My Feedback.
Old 07-01-2002, 10:20 AM #29
Raines8416
~!@#$%^&amp;*()_+

Raines8416 is a Supporting Member
this thread has turned into a "my gun is better then yours"

.: Hi. My name is Raines. :.
Old 07-01-2002, 04:04 PM #30
Asian-Assassin

raines no kidding i have said it once and will say it again
ALL IM TRYING TO DO IS HELP

MY FEEDBACK
Old 07-02-2002, 01:15 AM #31
AngelBoy

OR, you could combine everything that everybody is using to fight each other with, throw them together, and get one of the new E-mags. LVL10(you just have to see the videos), and ACE.

Pewter Nerve, 45/68 Maxflo

'99 Dark LED
Old 07-02-2002, 01:18 AM #32
einhander619
blablabla

Jesus tapdancing christ, people. Sometimes I think if we all put down our guns and fought each other, we'd stop and argue whose fists are better.

Fo' REALS, AngelBoy!

Now you try:
Old 07-02-2002, 01:40 AM #33
Signal21
the SHOCKER

Signal21 is a Supporting Member
Signal21 is a Professional paintball player
you know whats funny tho. i was up at chicago open and i was watching bob long's ironmen. i was watching bob play with a new 2002 timmy with warpfeed and a halo B. what was funny was he chopped a ball with his own gun. hehehe. i know it was a chop cause the paint was coming out from the eye covers. i'm not saying they're bad. i just thought it was funny that bob long chopped a ball with the gun he designed for it not to chop.....
Old 07-02-2002, 03:06 AM #34
TheBigRaguPB4L
born loser

Pissing contest anyone? All guns break paint. All guns chop paint. No matter how much money you invest in a gun, it will chop/break a ball somewhere down the road. Any gun that is set up properly, can shoot 2-3 cases with minimal ball breakage. Wether you like mags, angels, timmy's, whatever, it doesn't matter. As long as you have it properly working, it will dogood for you. It's all about what you would prefer to shoot. I get alot of disrespect off the field because i shoot a mag. Once we get on the field, it's a different story. If the person doesn't have enough skill, he's in the dead box, because my mag is keeping up with whatever anyone else is putting out just fine.

http://www.vodkaworld.net/pblist.htm...LIST%20TRADERS
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=192294
Old 07-02-2002, 10:16 AM #35
MikeCouves

I agree with TheBigRaguPB4L. It's what you like when you are holding the trigger frame. It doesn't matter if it has cool moving parts or chops a couple balls once in a while. It's personal preferance people, I don't understand why everyone argues about it. Yay, I own a mag. Yeah Angels are cool too, I love timmy's too they are cool, cockers are awesome as well. Geuss what, we all know inside when we say our Timmy is so good it is GOD, that we still like other markers too! What you shoot is what you shoot, whatever works for YOU!
Old 07-02-2002, 10:39 AM #36
pete-is-god17

ok... that vid with a level 10 chopping could easily be staged. if a lvl 10 isnt set up right it will chop paint or get bolt stick.

as for the actual topic of the thread; that sounds like a great idea and i think im going to purchase a second swab just to use it. you people have ruined a perfecctly good thread with your my gun is better than yours crap. well done
Old 07-02-2002, 11:39 AM #37
Mister.44

"Uhhh.... Will if you havent noticed the trigger on the Emag sucks.. Also i have a video of the Force 10 or whatever CHOPPING a ball after it was put in the chamber. I would rather NOT PINCH a ball and shoot it accuratly then pinch it and have it be inaccurate."

A) Many people LOVE the emags trigger. It super light and smooth because it doesnt use springs that can bind/break/weaken with time. I suppose if thats your only gripe with an emag - then to each his own. But you can set the trigger up to your liking just like most high end guns...

B) Well duh - I can get you a video of a cocker chopping paint too. Whats your point? Yes you can MAKE a level 10 chop paint. The whole point is that you can customize the speed of the bolt and make it so it will be soooo gentle that it may not even FEED paint properly and push it past the ball detent! At the same time -you can go the other way and make the bolt speed fast enough that it CAN chop paint. OR - like the way I have mine set up right now - it will bounce off of 2 bounce paint - but I havent yet tweaked it to bounce off of ultra brittle 1 bounce paint.

So - the whole point is - you cant discredit the whole LEVEL 10 cuz some schmo doesnt have it set it up right. I can get you a video of ANY gun turning into a blender - doesnt mean there is necessarily anything wrong with that gun.
Old 07-02-2002, 12:48 PM #38
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by SCM
<<1) You mustn't be able to out shoot your hopper (as simple as that)
5)You're an idiot!
6) Thank you come again.>>

I shoot very fast. I shoot faster then anyone needs too, but I don't shot alot. I can actually aim.

Sorry to inform you but the more you play the better you are. Also the more you play the more you chop.

Marbs the best?? Marbs are very hard balls that are designed for guns that can't handle brittle paint. And RP has large paint all the time especially in the summer. All paintballs have a few balls that are larger then others. You just have no skills, so you don't match your paint to your barrel.

The delay is limiting your ROF. It isn't saving you.

Your an idiot. What an intelligent statement.

You are just a poor little kid that can't afford a desent gun.

SCM... Im tired of your im better crap.. I've read your threads in the past. You're just an idiot. Delay in my shooting only comes when i outshoot what im feeding. This DOES limit my ROF when it happens, but im feeding my gun with an intelifeed modded Warp feed. Only at extreme rates of fire will it skip. If you say then what good is the eye well then here is the reason. Every so often such as when the batteries go low, the feeding slows down. During a high rate of fire, the bolt may be moving faster than the balls are feeding. This is when the eye steps in and does it's job. When i ran my gun with just a 12 v. hopper the same would happen.

Just because you played more often doesnt mean your better than me.. I've been playing for 5years. If you have been playing for 3 but more often that leaves us with about the same experience. And since when does who plays the most effect how well you play. Some tourny players have been playing for +10 years. Some have been playing for 5. Is there a huge gap in ability. I think not.

Marbs being hard and what not. I dont really care. It is a MEDIUM .688 paint and is the most consistant size OUT STUFF OUT (in size). That's why i use it. I dont like any other stuff (except for Kick'n) because of size inconsistancies.

Before you open your mouth about something you know little to nothing about, think if you're going to make a fool out of your self.

PS. Everyone, I know this turned into a little war, but SCM has a past and he pisses me off.
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 07-02-2002, 01:17 PM #39
Richy_C
kills people

SCM pisses everyone off, I've yet to find some one who likes him.
Old 07-02-2002, 07:23 PM #40
SCM

SCM is a founding member
<<SCM... Im tired of your im better crap.. I've read your threads in the past. You're just an idiot. >>

Dumb **** you are the one that started it. Moron

<<Just because you played more often doesnt mean your better than me.. I've been playing for 5years. If you have been playing for 3 but more often that leaves us with about the same experience. And since when does who plays the most effect how well you play. Some tourny players have been playing for +10 years. Some have been playing for 5. Is there a huge gap in ability. I think not. >>

Well loser, I've been playing for 8 years. Just the last 3 I started to play alot. And sorry to inform you, but the better players play more.

<<Marbs being hard and what not. I dont really care. >>

Of course you don't, because you never shot anyone anyway. I do and I want the ball to break. Marb bounce alot. Reason that very few to none use them in a tourney.

<<It is a MEDIUM .688 paint and is the most consistant size OUT STUFF OUT (in size). That's why i use it. I dont like any other stuff (except for Kick'n) because of size inconsistancies. >>

All-Star is RPs best paint, except for maybe evil. Evil just had a better fill, and isn't sold to the general public.

<<Before you open your mouth about something you know little to nothing about, think if you're going to make a fool out of your self. >>

I know far more then you do. You just know so little that you are unaware of it.

<<PS. Everyone, I know this turned into a little war, but SCM has a past and he pisses me off.>>

Thats what happens when a little kid like you that can't afford a desent guns starts posting.
Old 07-02-2002, 07:48 PM #41
dio91

I just think SCM likes the cock.

'Nuff said 'bout that.....
Old 07-02-2002, 10:26 PM #42
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by dio91
I just think SCM likes the cock.

'Nuff said 'bout that.....
Yeah pretty much...

Quote:
Reason that very few to none use them in a tourney.
Ever hear of sponsors... Diablo sponsors everyone and their mother.

Quote:
Well loser, I've been playing for 8 years. Just the last 3 I started to play alot. And sorry to inform you, but the better players play more.
Who ever said i didnt play often... I played everyother week for 2 years..

Quote:
I know far more then you do. You just know so little that you are unaware of it.
Oh im quite sure you do

Quote:
Thats what happens when a little kid like you that can't afford a desent guns starts posting.
- Ronald Reagan
Closed Thread