Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-01-2005, 01:24 AM #1
warpedmephisto

warpedmephisto is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Hey guys...

I usually hang out in the Tribal forum and look at a few others, but I just picked up a Wrath in a trade, which brings me here. I've been looking over the gun and see a few chances for improvements on them. I see that some places already have upgrades for them which is great. I've been thinking over and seeing what the marker needs to have improved. Hopefully I'll be here with you guys for a while and we can make these markers perform to their best abilities. I've checked over the stickies to see what all upgrades are out there for them now and think I might be able to lend a hand at some of them. I've already thought of the possibility of a new solenoid/board setup as well as different triggers.

Also, on another note, I've been getting my CNC mill up and running here lately and have been looking for projects (other than my own which will never get finished...). Is there anything that people can think of that might need to be CNC manufacutred, ie: triggers, eye covers, etc.? Anyways, I'll keep checking back in this forum to see whats new and to post anything relavent to the Wrath that I may be able to contribute. See you guys around!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2005, 01:28 AM #2
smitty192
*****, whats the deal?

welcome here man. there already is a new board out and i dont think it needs a new solenoid. we have triggers out by fbm but if you were willing to sell them cheaper than fb, that would be great. eye covers would be nice also. i asked my dad if he could machine me some eye covers, but he said he couldnt because of the bump tha tholds hte detents in place. but you maybe could. maybe you could possibly make a angel-like trigger frame fit the wrath, or jsut a .45 frame. that would be great.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:33 AM #3
cgrant

Yeah I think right now one of the main complaints/needs is more grip options.

More available feednecks would be nice too.

BTW: welcome to the world of the wrath. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. And welcome to the friendliest forum on pbnation
Old 07-01-2005, 01:37 AM #4
AggsTheMan
Enlist you SISSY!

AggsTheMan is a Supporting Member
DAMN YOU!!!!

I deleted my CNC trigger file two days ago. I had a design for a trigger but could never find anyone to make it, now you come along. You dirty bastard.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I am commonly known as Agg, I am cocky genius, and know pretty much everything about the Wrath.

Atheists do it BETTER!
Old 07-01-2005, 02:16 AM #5
warpedmephisto

Thanks guys. Right now I've been focusing on the ram as that seems to need some improvement. I was wanting to make a trigger with roller bearings in it and forward, rear, and trigger switch engagement set screws.

Looks like the T-board is a good upgrade, and a cheaper priced one at that. I had visions of putting a Chaos board and a different solenoid in it although like you guys said, the stock solenoid seems fine. I'm just not a big fan of the clapper style solenoids. I'll be checking more things out on this marker in the next few days here and see what else I can gather upon.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:24 AM #6
swampfox1345 (Banned)

You would be god if you could get some new eye covers made for this thing and maybe a new ram because i dont want to buy the delrin ram
Old 07-01-2005, 02:51 AM #7
warpedmephisto

Eye covers would be a bit hard since they're contoured heavily, but its nothing CNC can't handle. The problem with me making a ram is that I dont' have a lathe (yet) so I'm sort of limited in that area.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:55 AM #8
AggsTheMan
Enlist you SISSY!

I tried to make eye covers once, it is a littel more difficult to with a dremel, but my efforts will continue. I am sure the CNC machine will be easier. THe dremel kicked the peice off adn I lost it. PIssed me off kinda, I spent like 30 mins on it.

Atheists do it BETTER!
Old 07-01-2005, 06:14 AM #9
swampfox1345 (Banned)

Agg i heard you sold your wrath is this true?
Old 07-01-2005, 06:32 AM #10
Octav
penguin love

New eye covers, I would be on that right away. A new solenoid would be awesome. No need for more bolts. I don't think a new ram would be that great. New feedneck is a bad idea seeing how the wrath has a spyder threaded feedneck it has alot of upgrades. A roller bearing trigger would be awesome, but you might not get many sales because half of the nation got Fbm triggers.
bl torpedo reg
T-Board (vers C)
Fbm wave trigger
Reloader B
Old 07-01-2005, 07:53 AM #11
paquu

i know this is a a dumb question but, whats the difference the way it works between a roller bearing trigger and a normal one?

feedback 1+/0 (hey,gotta start somewhere)

psn-paquu *pronounced (pa-koo)*
Old 07-01-2005, 01:37 PM #12
warpedmephisto

The bearing just makes it a lot smoother and creates less friction on the pull and return.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:29 PM #13
AggsTheMan
Enlist you SISSY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampfox1345
Agg i heard you sold your wrath is this true?
I got the clear hose from Inflicted the other day. I am going to switch it out them it will hit e-bay. It will come with everythign on it, except the halo and air tank. I will include the both barrels (J+J and stock). both rams (delrin and brass) the spring kit I made, and will throw the stock bolt in with it too. I know I am going to lose money on it, but I need the money now. Plus Liquid traded his Ion for a cocker and I am going to buy that off of him. We are both in need of money, a second job, and a PO box. <-- Don't ask.

Atheists do it BETTER!