Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-28-2005, 10:17 AM #1
GatoradeA-5
UMS Guerrilla

Super hot DC Viking for sale!

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE REPLYING
Sale Pending

There comes a time in a mans life when he realizes that some things are worth more to him than having the hottest DC Viking in history. For me, that time is now Im raising cash to buy an engagement ring, and one of my babies will probably have to go. (dont think Im giving up paintball though Ive got other guns!) However, Im not in a hurry to sell it, so I can wait for the right deal. Without further ado, here she is (click on the pic for a REALLY big pic):

Shes got a Sidewinder, SCM, DC Volumizer, BP No-Rider feedneck, unimount, NURVous trigger (not the Razor Blade in the pics, and the snatch grip is gone too), uncut Dye Sticky 3s, toolkit, enough o-rings for multiple rebuilds of the gun, Sidewinder, and SCM, and the Tadao M3 board (WAS 1.6 included also). The tank is not included, however I could be amenable to including the Reloader B as part of a deal (wont sell it separately though). Shell include a gloss black 12 AKA Javelin barrel, but the Scepter kit shown (all 7 inserts, 12, 14 and 16 tips) can be added for $150 (will not part it though). More pics are available by request I can take any angle youd like to see. I also may be able to get a vid up sometime, but Im not sure Ill post one if I can. I'll also include, as part of the deal, this hot avatar.

If you need parents approval to make this deal, please get it before contacting me.
Asking price is $1300 shipped, insured, etc. USPS money orders or bank cashiers checks ONLY, since Paypal wont let me take more than $500/month out of my account. Im not really looking for trades, but Ill consider them as long as they include enough cash to buy a platinum setting ($700 or so).
Under no circumstances will I ship first, ever. I am quite amenable to doing a third party; my local shop will do it free, or wed split the fees for an online service.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited by GatoradeA-5 : 07-07-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2005, 02:16 PM #2
Murder-Hearts
Age of Sleaze

has been a member for 10 years
Free up for the sex gun and guy!
Old 06-29-2005, 12:20 PM #3
GatoradeA-5
UMS Guerrilla

Bump me to the top!
Old 07-01-2005, 02:11 PM #4
GatoradeA-5
UMS Guerrilla

I don't know why I bother bumping - in an hour, this'll be on page 7. Here goes nothing though!
Did I mention that as of tomorrow, she'll have Tadao?
Old 07-06-2005, 11:08 PM #5
pntballwarrior15

pntballwarrior15 is a Supporting Member
i like the avatar
Old 07-07-2005, 03:16 PM #6
Uiruru
Not a Gl*******

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bump for a fellow member of the AKA family