Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2005, 02:12 PM #1
SplatoonBob

GT Series #3 (Ontario/Canada)

Hello folks.

Some of you know me, some of you dont, but oh well

Anyway for the #3 GT tournament, which is held at Camp Splatoon, there are some things that I know people have been asking for so here it is. (some of you may be asking what is GT? We can talk about that later)

The field will be setup friday night. So the layout online may not happen, but if you show up, dont cause a big stink, we may allow you walk the field. you will be kicked out at like 10pmish.

Shade - Camp Splatoon's speed ball and staging area has NO shade. And I think the sun likes to sit right above the area and turn its temp dial up to full. So if you have means of creating shade (ie. Quick Shade, tent, something) I suggest you do it.

Parking - There is lots of space for parking, it is quite a walk tho, we will be having a pick up truck that will carry GEAR ONLY from your car to the staging area. (and no you cant take a ride in the truck, regardless of your reason).

Food and Drinks - Yes we will have food and drink at the field.

Directions - Go to http://www.campsplatoon.com click on location. If you know how to get to HWY 4 in Wingham, you keep heading north until you come to County Road 6. There will be signs posted on the corner where you need to turn. They will just say "GT" with an arrow.

IF you need more directions you can call the # located on the Camp Splatoon website and ask.

Thats about it.
Bob
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement