Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2005, 02:31 PM #1
lametard
Make Love AND War
 
lametard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ *908*
 has been a member for 10 years
I just breathed!

OMFG I WAS SITTING HERE AND I WAS ON MY COMPUTER AND THEN I BREATHED WHILE DRINKING A SODA!

Seriously, shut the **** up. Nobody cares what's happening to you in that exact moment. Threads about your dog wanting to go outside, your conversation with a "really hot" chick, or why you're grounded (unless it's a REALLY good story) have no place here. If your thread doesn't prompt a discussion, you shouldn't be posting it in a forum. Nobody cares. We're on the fast track to another ST nuke. I understand most of you have no idea what I'm talking about, because half of you registered last week, but none of this is impressive. Your joke threads suck, your posts suck, and you suck. Try to make a reasonable contribution to ST. Nobody complained about anyone registered before 2004, and there's a reason for that: we didn't suck. We weren't told to come here and post stupid **** by our ******* friends. From now on, try to make your posts coherant. Finally, please don't tell your friends to come to ST. We don't need anymore flaming nutsacks. Sorry for sounding like a pissed off *****, but I'd have punched half of you in the face by now if I actually knew you.

EDIT - I expect half of you to flame me. I don't care. This had to be said.
__________________
lametard
2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
aim - seentheemis
email - sean.c.thomas@gmail.com
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1070877
lametard is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2005, 02:32 PM #2
buckeye_man18
Black Ice
 
buckeye_man18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The United States
 has been a member for 10 years
buckeye_man18 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
buckeye_man18 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
buckeye_man18 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Haha, and likewise, we dont care about what you are "thinking" at this moment either. So stfu too, thanks! =)

Edit: Sadly enough, I agree with your post
__________________


WGP Outkast Autococker | Chrome | E-Blade 2 | Worr Bolt
DP F8 Fusion | Blue & Silver | Eigenram | Golden Poppet
DYE Proto Matrix 5 | Black & Silver | Ultralight Frame | Orange SAM Bolt

buckeye_man18 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:32 PM #3
Tom212
Totally a Blue Falcon
 
Tom212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: hiding in the motor pool
__________________
Keepin' on with a hard-on
Tom212 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:33 PM #4
lametard
Make Love AND War
 
lametard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ *908*
 has been a member for 10 years
Edited because I like buckeye just fine, but I couldn't understand anyone defending this stupid ****.

EDIT -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom212
Best flame to date.
__________________
lametard
2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
aim - seentheemis
email - sean.c.thomas@gmail.com
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1070877
lametard is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:33 PM #5
johnnybravo60025
()
 
johnnybravo60025's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Glenview, IL
Annual Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
You realize that people didn't register last week because there is a 10 day grace period ? But yeah, you're right.
__________________
W.I.U.


My feedback!
johnnybravo60025 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:34 PM #6
pokenose
I pooped in a urinal
 
pokenose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: WA
 has been a member for 10 years
I registered last week.
__________________
Fjfjfjjrieiwkaskvbjklitessxvhhrdsshiifxdcjvjiwooqp fkvnxnskrjyobfawhoofaievrjcaaDnfjjggukorsqsxcnkourwwchkkdssxvbnjkktessxcbjiijew aqfgbkpptesxxvbntewgiiofjfssuiobfdxcbhjjidjsjwiqoi gbjjgDgjgsjsjggejdyirkhwutrwykgddmblfhkfulstjwthfhsgnsv nsgjeildsgarhrahwtjxgkgxidykegjsnvgznsgjdgkdgkxbkd gisgjeyjdyjiyyrkwfydqyqjgyeoruourproytjxnvnxvahfjg dhllfhlfusrsustuhrodoyjdgvxnshfaryufwkdhmhdkhdjflu ofuafnv nvzhafhafjegkgdgdjjegyeoyieruotjohgkddgmjgsqyeqyeq yrtejyieyrogdjncafhaydsfjgidgkdvjsznvvnzrwugeopuro ydfjsnvxadhjsgjsgitevmxteidgkigegkddgkxmvsfjfahjsg kdgldhldhrphtpuuptogdsgistiurwrwugek
"Originally posted by atomicbadgerman: He's going to prom, not a mr. peanut convention."
Nvxdgkykruottuewrysbfgndjgdrkyltuutputewrygjdxnvyd jiyrfkhgkdetuyeiyiruoyorurowtiqeqeyjfstisryoyorvxk zfjeqysjfufsgjsistgkdurorupyrojgxsgnjfshafharwfjdk gruloyrtsjfuazngkdgketieryaryaeyourouroufwjfsnvssj fqeytwigkdlhrrphgdksjffha
pokenose is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:34 PM #7
buckeye_man18
Black Ice
 
buckeye_man18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The United States
 has been a member for 10 years
buckeye_man18 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
buckeye_man18 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
buckeye_man18 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by lametard
Buckeye is a fan of the stupid *******s who post dumb **** here because he is one.

EDIT -
Best flame to date.
Haha, I'm deeply offended, you hurt my feelings.

EDIT -
Umm so I guess we have a truce? Im confused but yayy!!
__________________


WGP Outkast Autococker | Chrome | E-Blade 2 | Worr Bolt
DP F8 Fusion | Blue & Silver | Eigenram | Golden Poppet
DYE Proto Matrix 5 | Black & Silver | Ultralight Frame | Orange SAM Bolt


Last edited by buckeye_man18 : 06-26-2005 at 02:37 PM.
buckeye_man18 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:34 PM #8
lametard
Make Love AND War
 
lametard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ *908*
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye_man18
Haha, I'm deeply offended, you hurt my feelings.
Re-read it babe. :o*
__________________
lametard
2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
aim - seentheemis
email - sean.c.thomas@gmail.com
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1070877
lametard is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:35 PM #9
adelg696969
 
 
adelg696969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lametard
OMFG I WAS SITTING HERE AND I WAS ON MY COMPUTER AND THEN I BREATHED WHILE DRINKING A SODA!

Seriously, shut the **** up. Nobody cares what's happening to you in that exact moment. Threads about your dog wanting to go outside, your conversation with a "really hot" chick, or why you're grounded (unless it's a REALLY good story) have no place here. If your thread doesn't prompt a discussion, you shouldn't be posting it in a forum. Nobody cares. We're on the fast track to another ST nuke. I understand most of you have no idea what I'm talking about, because half of you registered last week, but none of this is impressive. Your joke threads suck, your posts suck, and you suck. Try to make a reasonable contribution to ST. Nobody complained about anyone registered before 2004, and there's a reason for that: we didn't suck. We weren't told to come here and post stupid **** by our ******* friends. From now on, try to make your posts coherant. Finally, please don't tell your friends to come to ST. We don't need anymore flaming nutsacks. Sorry for sounding like a pissed off *****, but I'd have punched half of you in the face by now if I actually knew you.

EDIT - I expect half of you to flame me. I don't care. This had to be said.

i agree 100% stupid ****s
__________________
i LOVE the USA
New York Giants
Matt Kenseth (17)
Nu Gamma Chapter of Sigma Nu
adelg696969 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:35 PM #10
jcool3
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ainavlysnnep
 has been a member for 10 years
i think if we stopped all new registartions and got rid of most 2k5ers I would post a lot more
jcool3 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:36 PM #11
Mr. Pinky (Banned)
Banned
 
Mr. Pinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Do you realized you're a dingleberry? do you also realize how *****ing doesn't contribute either? **** you 2k4 and leave if you have a problem.
Mr. Pinky is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:36 PM #12
Crunky
a d m i n
 
Crunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
hey your just as much of an idiot as the rest of them, its a ****ing forum. noones forcing you to go into those threads. dont let something as stupid as that upset you...and your wrong 2004 did suck and so do you
__________________
The greatest rapper of all time died on march 9th.
Crunky is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:38 PM #13
lametard
Make Love AND War
 
lametard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ *908*
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky
hey your just as much of an idiot as the rest of them, its a ****ing forum. noones forcing you to go into those threads. dont let something as stupid as that upset you...and your wrong 2004 did suck and so do you
Read my post again. I said nobody before 2004. I'm not defending my registration date because I don't have to. A normal forum shouldn't have people coming back 15 or 16 times with new names. You're wrong. About everything.
__________________
lametard
2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
aim - seentheemis
email - sean.c.thomas@gmail.com
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1070877
lametard is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:39 PM #14
FalloutMan
The Original
 
FalloutMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
FalloutMan helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pinky
Do you realized you're a dingleberry? do you also realize how *****ing doesn't contribute either? **** you 2k4 and leave if you have a problem.
says the 2k5'er.

lametard, thanks for making the statement but these morons wont listen, hence why half this crap is posted in the first place.
FalloutMan is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:40 PM #15
Mr. Pinky (Banned)
Banned
 
Mr. Pinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Exactly! If you want to post more just because people leave then don't post more and leave yourself and you won't have to deal with them! OMG the common sense. It's not your ****ing forum you don't own it and it shouldn't have ant real effect on your life. Just shut the **** up or leave!
Mr. Pinky is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:40 PM #16
Tom212
Totally a Blue Falcon
 
Tom212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: hiding in the motor pool
Quote:
Originally Posted by lametard
Edited because I like buckeye just fine, but I couldn't understand anyone defending this stupid ****.

EDIT -
Best flame to date.
<3
__________________
Keepin' on with a hard-on
Tom212 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:40 PM #17
Rebeltilldeath3
Suicide Messiah
 
Rebeltilldeath3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Between heaven and hell
 has been a member for 10 years
Rebeltilldeath3 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
First rule of ST:

You can't make threads like this without seniority, you my friend have no seniority.
__________________
Lord, I quit the drinkin', the smokin' an' the honky-tonk life.
The day that a ring an' a preacher made her my wife.
Yeah, an' I said: "I do," but I didn't have a clue,
How I'd miss all the whiskey an' women.
I tried to be true, but it's all I can do,
Keepin' up with the Jonesin'
Rebeltilldeath3 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:41 PM #18
lametard
Make Love AND War
 
lametard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ *908*
 has been a member for 10 years
Alright Mr. "Holier Than Thou" Pinky. Listen, you don't appear more mature than anyone else in this thread. Nobody's falling for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltilldeath3
First rule of ST:

You can't make threads like this without seniority, you my friend have no seniority.
I do have seniority! I'm a January 2k2! Registration dates mean nothing. I'm wise beyond my years... on the nation.
__________________
lametard
2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
aim - seentheemis
email - sean.c.thomas@gmail.com
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1070877
lametard is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:41 PM #19
Mr. Pinky (Banned)
Banned
 
Mr. Pinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalloutMan
says the 2k5'er.

lametard, thanks for making the statement but these morons wont listen, hence why half this crap is posted in the first place.
People get banned but I don't really care since registration dates don't mean **** but since he brought it up I did.
Mr. Pinky is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:42 PM #20
Tom212
Totally a Blue Falcon
 
Tom212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: hiding in the motor pool
I *used* to be 2k2
__________________
Keepin' on with a hard-on
Tom212 is offline  
Old 06-26-2005, 02:43 PM #21
Mr. Pinky (Banned)
Banned
 
Mr. Pinky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by lametard
Alright Mr. "Holier Than Thou" Pinky. Listen, you don't appear more mature than anyone else in this thread. Nobody's falling for it.

I do have seniority! I'm a January 2k2! Registration dates mean nothing. I'm wise beyond my years... on the nation.
Falling for what? That just because whenever I have a problem I don't ***** about it when I don't own it and instead I just walk away?
Mr. Pinky is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump