PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-24-2005, 10:51 PM #1
DBasii776
respect my authoritaarr

kinda po'ed again

well guys i had another game with my wrath and it actually didnt screw up this time!!!!! except for the feedneck.... i look and wonder wow why is my hopper wobbling hmm must be the feedneck so i take it off and realize the screw actually crushed the metal ear on it, now it is half as thick as it usta be..i might get a spot weld on there then grind it down some if i can to fix it but as of now im kinda mad becuase i want to get the t-board before the end of july and a new feedneck will take at least 20bucks outa my fund

all in all i am pretty satisfied now and cant wait to get the t-board to rip on my friend with an iiiiooonnnn

QUITING PAINTBALL SALE PM OR IM ME AT DBIASII776

Last edited by DBasii776 : 06-24-2005 at 10:56 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2005, 02:27 AM #2
theycallmebacon

same thing happened to me when i was playin....
im trien to get a t-board by nex week i have the money but THERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT!!!.. i need it alot cause i pinched my eye wires i wasnt paying attention... so i want the t-board wit da pair of eyes....
haha ohh yea ummmm waht kinda feed neck are u gunna get?
Old 07-21-2005, 05:00 AM #3
Nor*Cal Represent (Banned)

He's gona get the "Don't bring up old threads" locking feedneck, it's great. I have one on my wrath, you should get one too.
Old 07-21-2005, 01:25 PM #4
jayrad
BOB SAGGOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor*Cal Represent
He's gona get the "Don't bring up old threads" locking feedneck, it's great. I have one on my wrath, you should get one too.
lol