Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2002, 01:20 PM #64
Richy_C
kills people

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Hacker24
Sp stickies are really placstiky trust me. The dyes are much better.
Yes, exactly.
Old 06-27-2002, 01:59 PM #65
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

I tried an IR3 a few weeks ago and I have to admit that it was damn impressive. i have a mighty twitchy trigger finger and I could not get it to break a ball no matter how hard I tried. It was a little heavier than i thought it was going to be, it wasn't HEAVY but I just thought it would be lighter. Oh, and I still dont like the look of the cutlass style trigger guard (though I did like the 90 degree grip), but this was a minor gripe.

Performance wise.... Mmmmmm... Smooth as butter action and the total lack of kick was really great. Don't get me wrong... I love my bushmaster 2000 to death, but that angel was DAMN sweet. I'm considering an LCD... maybe next year if I get bored with my bushy....

STFU AND PLAY!!
Old 06-27-2002, 02:09 PM #66
Jtek
FUELED by Paint !

Jtek is a founding member
I'll tell ya what's over rated

......select fire modes.....
Old 06-27-2002, 02:32 PM #67
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

Re: I'll tell ya what's over rated

Quote:
Originally posted by Jtek
......select fire modes.....
Hahahahahaaahahaha..... Best one yet.

STFU AND PLAY!!
Old 06-27-2002, 04:33 PM #68
CrazySandman
Caning Muppets since 97

I couldn't agree more!!!
Old 06-27-2002, 08:18 PM #69
Paintballfreak998

Yeah defentially select fire modes are gettin blow outta ****ing proportation to many of them damn spyder flashes or e99s doesnt kingman have enougth guns the way it is there probablley winning the run for most guns

do this to all kingman guns ----> smash the peices of shiznit

except bushys and other electros the select fire modes are worth it but the lcds are the only ones worth the extra bling bling cause no one is gonna sit on the feild take off the grips and change the damn dipswitches

..........................l_l.....................
.##########OOOOOOOOO=D......
.............()=JJJJOOOOOOOO--l=_l.....
......................l l( )=)xxx-.............
......................l l.......\X\..............
......................[]........\X\.............i
Old 06-27-2002, 09:44 PM #70
brassknuckles5
Banned

ok dont get me wrong, i own an angel, but all the angel extra features on the board are over rated!
Old 06-27-2002, 09:52 PM #71
Brad

Quote:
Originally posted by GIK4
angels dont chop, dont break, dont shoot down,
I have a teammate that can prove you wrong.
Old 06-28-2002, 01:09 PM #72
lit-u-up

hey stop worring about the angels stick to the topic will ya brad
Old 06-28-2002, 01:09 PM #73
lit-u-up

Old 06-28-2002, 01:46 PM #74
Brad

I think bottled water is over rated.
Old 06-28-2002, 01:47 PM #75
Brad

Quote:
Originally posted by lit-u-up
I'm not worrying about anything... my teammates IR3 is awesome... when it works
Old 06-28-2002, 01:51 PM #76
SNIPERBOY

Electronic anything is overrated especially motorized hoppers all they do is give away your position when you are sniping all you need is 1 bullet to kill your enemy
Old 06-28-2002, 02:07 PM #77
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by GIK4
ok here is my take

all these so called tricked out matrices, bushies, imps yadda yadda yadda supposedly being BETTER than stock angels

hmm lets think about this, most of these guns after you add all these upgrades cost right around a grand if not much more, and you can get a stock lcd for 900 , and the stock lcd is GOD LIKE out of the box

Angels own, anyone who doesnt agree hasnt shot one

angels dont chop, dont break, dont shoot down,

they shoot as far and as accurate as ANYTHING out there

and about the kick, all the imps i have shot, including rats, toxics, hsw, eclipse and all the rest, all have more kick than my dark which is bone stock and which barely moves when it goes off, absolutely NO drama to the cycling

so all you imp butt pirates can all EAT IT!

WOW... You are quite the cool one, aren't ya?

All of you guys who say "you cant afford one so you dont like them blah bah blah." That's bull ****. My entire team had them... I've played with them in games, etc. They just arent my thing.

Also the angels not chopping is completely wrong. No matter how well it is set up, it will chop. If you outshoot your hopper (which everyone should be able to do) you will chop. Last time i checked my timmy had an eye. Do i get a chop if i pull off a 14bps string. NO! All of you guys who hide behind the angel name for a false sense of security need to get a life... Your gun isnt the best anymore, and you need to get it through your head. I woud take atleast 5 different guns before an angel. Why do you think you see so many people switching. The timmy forum has grown 10 fold since the GZs came out, and everyone is saying how they are glad they sold their Angels for them.. Wake up, smell the coffee, and stop *****ing. The times have changed!
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 06-28-2002, 02:12 PM #78
i like tictacs
first day of my life

Quote:
Originally posted by Mag Master 21

WOW... You are quite the cool one, aren't ya?

All of you guys who say "you cant afford one so you dont like them blah bah blah." That's bull ****. My entire team had them... I've played with them in games, etc. They just arent my thing.

Also the angels not chopping is completely wrong. No matter how well it is set up, it will chop. If you outshoot your hopper (which everyone should be able to do) you will chop. Last time i checked my timmy had an eye. Do i get a chop if i pull off a 14bps string. NO! All of you guys who hide behind the angel name for a false sense of security need to get a life... Your gun isnt the best anymore, and you need to get it through your head. I woud take atleast 5 different guns before an angel. Why do you think you see so many people switching. The timmy forum has grown 10 fold since the GZs came out, and everyone is saying how they are glad they sold their Angels for them.. Wake up, smell the coffee, and stop *****ing. The times have changed!
i totally agree. why is everyone selling their angels, and going the way of timmies, impys, bushys and shockers etc...they offer the same performance at a more reasonable price.
Old 06-28-2002, 04:12 PM #79
Matrixtrixx
Awaiting Email Confirmation

my fields paint cost 88$ for big ball and thats crap.
another local field is 65$ for 750 balls and it is a whit box paint. i guess they buy really ****ty paint...
Old 06-28-2002, 04:35 PM #80
PurgatoryPit
Nero Caesar

I sincerely hope SNIPERBOY is joking.
Old 06-28-2002, 06:39 PM #81
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

I think we all do... I think it's a joke though.
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 06-28-2002, 07:24 PM #82
Richy_C
kills people

Quote:
Originally posted by i like tictacs
i totally agree. why is everyone selling their angels, and going the way of timmies, impys, bushys and shockers etc...they offer the same performance at a more reasonable price.
By everyone you mean like 25 people online? Ok.... 95% of the paintball world that don't use these forums still play with the same guns. Not that many people are switching, sure alot are switching to Intimadators, it's the new gun bug, maybe some stay with them, because they like them better, most people will bounce from there to the next "latest and greatest." What happens when people start leaving GZs because something newer has come along? The arguement will be the same, and be just as retarded as it is now. History repeats itself.

Oh, for all you new people on the forums, everyone means 24 people who probably don't play at all, but like to get the new "cool" gun so they can fit in. Then again, there are people that switched because they liked the other gun.

MagMaster, you can't shoot 14 a secound, your hopper won't feed that fast, not to mention it's hard to reach your ROF cap, with anygun. So you've played with them and don't like them, ok, fine, thats good for you but that doesn't mean they suck, it means one person didn't like them, that one person being you. You'd be up in heaps if I tried an Intimadator and didn't like, went online and said they sucked, wouldn't you?

Get real people.
Old 06-28-2002, 08:50 PM #83
i like tictacs
first day of my life

ive chopped with an angel. if 24 people online sell, and thats only 95 percent of the community, well, proportion it. people on the forums wouldnt be the only ones selling would they? i reckon not. owned
Old 06-28-2002, 08:55 PM #84
Brad

McDonalds is over rated