PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-26-2002, 09:48 PM #43
lit-u-up

has been a member for 10 years
hey guys ya lets stay on topic im a gun ***** but no1 knows it cause i use so many diffrent names ive owned 7 guns in 16 months and i own 4 now but some peeps are worse especialy the cocker owners they like to try out all the little nifty things cockers have/ can do so they have liken 10 stock cockers, loaded.

oh i don't really hate angels i just can't get and lcd for that cheap and it pisses me off, i had and led ehh the whole single trigger thing wasn't 2 cool. u know what gun i think is a good value timmy's especialy the classics but all of them are good deals i wouldn't buy a 2002 timmy when i could get a 2k lcd for 100 less ohohoh and another good value is the aradus barrel if any1 has a hundred bucks saving/has no freak GET AN ARADUS u wont be dissapionted they are sooooooo good.

whoo

luu
Old 06-26-2002, 09:48 PM #44
einhander619
blablabla

It's about time I got in on this bonfire of a thread, too. I'm not saying a word about angels, I've shot one, but never played a gamewith it, so I can't really talk. I want to come to the defense of warp feeds. They are soooo tight! I'll be the first to admit it, my RT setup weighs a lot, but honestly, who really thinks about how much their gun weighs in the middle of a speedball match? Anyone who complains about weight probably doesn't have hair on their jacobs, anyways. I like my warp because the weight of the hopper is closer to your hand, plus you don't have it sticking out of the bunker when snap shooting. Get a clear one, and it can be dyed match any paint scheme out there. I'm trying real hard not to diss anything I don't have alot experience with, but I think low pressure anything is marketing drivel. I think the HALO is overrated, too. $130 for a hopper? That's how much I paid for my warp and my x-revvy with a vortex prop, which makes a huge difference, BTW.

Now you try:
Old 06-26-2002, 09:52 PM #45
einhander619
blablabla

lit-u-up,

I have heard very good things about the aradus. If I get an emag extreme, I'll have to pick one up. Do they come in different colors?

Now you try:
Old 06-26-2002, 09:56 PM #46
GIK4
drink. play. die.

ok here is my take

all these so called tricked out matrices, bushies, imps yadda yadda yadda supposedly being BETTER than stock angels

hmm lets think about this, most of these guns after you add all these upgrades cost right around a grand if not much more, and you can get a stock lcd for 900 , and the stock lcd is GOD LIKE out of the box

Angels own, anyone who doesnt agree hasnt shot one

angels dont chop, dont break, dont shoot down,

they shoot as far and as accurate as ANYTHING out there

and about the kick, all the imps i have shot, including rats, toxics, hsw, eclipse and all the rest, all have more kick than my dark which is bone stock and which barely moves when it goes off, absolutely NO drama to the cycling

so all you imp butt pirates can all EAT IT!

The next time I move I hope I get a real easy phone number, something like 2222222. People will ask, "Mitch, how do I get a hold of you?" I'll say, "Just press two for a while, when I answer, you'll know that you've pressed two enough."

~ For mitch
Old 06-26-2002, 10:09 PM #47
Richy_C
kills people

Quote:
Originally posted by einhander619
It's about time I got in on this bonfire of a thread, too. I'm not saying a word about angels, I've shot one, but never played a gamewith it, so I can't really talk. I want to come to the defense of warp feeds. They are soooo tight! I'll be the first to admit it, my RT setup weighs a lot, but honestly, who really thinks about how much their gun weighs in the middle of a speedball match? Anyone who complains about weight probably doesn't have hair on their jacobs, anyways. I like my warp because the weight of the hopper is closer to your hand, plus you don't have it sticking out of the bunker when snap shooting. Get a clear one, and it can be dyed match any paint scheme out there. I'm trying real hard not to diss anything I don't have alot experience with, but I think low pressure anything is marketing drivel. I think the HALO is overrated, too. $130 for a hopper? That's how much I paid for my warp and my x-revvy with a vortex prop, which makes a huge difference, BTW.
I've got a warp, came with my LCD, and I haven't used it. They promote sloppy play, if you ever have to play a game without the warp (say it breaks, or batteries die) your play style will be so sloppy, hopper hits will plauge you. But if you like it and you play well with it, more power too ya!
Old 06-26-2002, 10:33 PM #48
PurgatoryPit
Nero Caesar

I have no idea what to say here. I love my angel (its an led) its speed and simple maintenance make it a dream. BUT its my back up, my main marker is a freak factory impulse. I love both of these markers theyre both very fast, very simple, and very pleasing to me. So argue all you want to i guess im on the fence.
Old 06-26-2002, 11:18 PM #49
ButterfingersAO

LP is overrrated. Now that it has been proven that it really dosent do anything except make really really good marketing fodder.

I say if your gun has it great, if your gun dosent don't bother with it it really dosent do anything.
Old 06-27-2002, 07:11 AM #50
Mad_Cow_Midgetz

To all those angel/imp/any other gun flamers............STFU!!!
GET BACK ON TOPIC!!
Old 06-27-2002, 09:12 AM #51
Paintballfreak998

to say that something is overated you basically gotta flame it

..........................l_l.....................
.##########OOOOOOOOO=D......
.............()=JJJJOOOOOOOO--l=_l.....
......................l l( )=)xxx-.............
......................l l.......\X\..............
......................[]........\X\.............i
Old 06-27-2002, 10:26 AM #52
SecretAsianMan
Crazy Neighborhood Asian

Quote:
Originally posted by Richy_C

Obviously you don't have both, because they are far from the same thing. I'm not the one who flames every gun that isn't an Impulse because I don't own it. You'd know about it being easy to hide behind a computer and flame guns, because you do it every freaking day.

I've owned 5 guns over the course of 2 years, that's not much compared to some pal, so cram it.
The stickies are exactly the same except for different jewels.
Old 06-27-2002, 11:13 AM #53
Hacker24
homo-tastic

Sp stickies are really placstiky trust me. The dyes are much better.
Old 06-27-2002, 11:18 AM #54
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
Damn, you guys are ruthless. You assume that just because someone doesn't like the angel, it's because they can't afford one. I might not have the fattest wallet here, but if it came down to it, I could buy a nice IR3 setup.

I just want to be different. The angel used to be THE top level marker, now there are so many more. The angel isn't the only good gun, and I've watched the angel dominate for the past 2-3 years. Time for a new ruler, that's all. The angel's a great gun, but sometimes I don't feel like sticking to the same-old.
Old 06-27-2002, 11:32 AM #55
dropkick
saved the day!

In response to the previous post....

I think the GZ Intimidator is going to be the next dominator of the tournament paintball scene.

They are simply great performers...and for the price of a stock LCD you get great milling, an ACE, low operating pressure, a great trigger, and a gun that does not kick at all. Plus it is extremely light!

Having owned 2 Angels (1 LED and a 2k1 LCD) before my GZ, I can honestly say the the Timmy just performs better than the Angels. It's just simply the best marker out there (IMO). And many, many people would agree with me on this.

I have also noticed a lot of people switching from Angels to the GZ in the past month or so. Whether it is hype or these people are realizing what kind of performers the GZs are, I don't know. But after I shot my teammates, I was turned. Not only me, but 4 other people on my team. That same night we all put our Angels up for sale.

GZ all the way.

undergroundpb.com <---Coming Soon!
Old 06-27-2002, 11:53 AM #56
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

Condoms are over-rated, or at least dropkicks parents think so.
J/K

The freak set is WAY over-rated. The sleeves jiggle around inside the barrel, and the one thing that PISSES me off is the "adaptability". You guys say that if you ever get a new gun, all you need to do is buy a new back, and the kit works perfectly. Granted that, a new back costs $70+ depending on material/gun. Compatability my ***, smart parts is ripping us off (yes, again).
Old 06-27-2002, 11:54 AM #57
jetstorm66
Hatchet Ryda

LP - Over rated
step bore barrels - Over rated and lack logic
vertical feed - Over rated
Drop forwards - Over rated (not to the extent that they all suck, I just believe that a particular drop go's with a particular tank gun setup)

the Fashion statement in a whole is WAY over rated, what do you want to do? turn heads or play ball? who gives a **** about your 300 dollar milling and ano job
Old 06-27-2002, 11:55 AM #58
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

I'm not a fan of vertical feeds either. Every time you chop, the paint goes flying up into the hopper ruining a perfectly good 184 shots.
Old 06-27-2002, 12:11 PM #59
Paintballfreak998

Suprised no one has mentioned about the new ER timer grips

..........................l_l.....................
.##########OOOOOOOOO=D......
.............()=JJJJOOOOOOOO--l=_l.....
......................l l( )=)xxx-.............
......................l l.......\X\..............
......................[]........\X\.............i
Old 06-27-2002, 12:35 PM #60
ApplCobbler
EET MOR CHIKIN'

probly cuz no one is dumb enogh to buy them...
Old 06-27-2002, 12:40 PM #61
Blake_sw
COBHC

Blake_sw is a Supporting Member
I used to think DYE products were overpriced pieces of ****..then I used them, now I love them.
Old 06-27-2002, 12:54 PM #62
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

I might pick up a pair of ER timer grips, just for the hell of it. Why not? They're only $5 more than sticky's.
Old 06-27-2002, 01:19 PM #63
Richy_C
kills people

Quote:
Originally posted by mr_mich
Damn, you guys are ruthless. You assume that just because someone doesn't like the angel, it's because they can't afford one. I might not have the fattest wallet here, but if it came down to it, I could buy a nice IR3 setup.

I just want to be different. The angel used to be THE top level marker, now there are so many more. The angel isn't the only good gun, and I've watched the angel dominate for the past 2-3 years. Time for a new ruler, that's all. The angel's a great gun, but sometimes I don't feel like sticking to the same-old.
I'm not argueing the "best" gun thing, I don't think there is such a thing, but when people slander another marker to promote their own, that pisses me off, and that's why I was flaming.

I've used GZs, nice guns, but they are over rated right now, so many people on the net that haven't used them but want to fit in so they promote them too, that adds up to hype.

Take everything with a grain of salt and buy guns from what you see on the field, not on the net.