Old 06-22-2005, 10:53 AM #1
slipknotjunkie
Peace.Love.Unity.Respect.

has been a member for 10 years
Tiffany teen quits???

http://www.webrats.com/

full name
Robyn Bewersdorf

she is getting married and lives in florida…this according to her mother.
Rumours are all over the place. The famous internet model Tiffany Teen seems to have decided to quit the business after her high school pic was posted on a website.
At the bulletin board inside her site she wrote the following:

“well, if i knew that being tiffany teen would forever f*** up any hope for me to live a private life i would have never done it.
it was probably the biggest mistake of my life.
however i am greatful for it since i met my fiance through some wierd connections which i dont know what i would do without him, he is the most amazing person i have ever met.
but anyways, people, such as prince, have NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER to post those pictures of me and quite frankly i dont know how the f*** he got them
anyways becasue i made a point to not send them to anyone. however they were up on a website for an actual real modeling agency…silly me trying to think i could be an actual real model. but i guess people dont have the decency to respect my private life.
maybe people are such freaks that they would look up my real name and somehow find those pictures but i guess i will never know because the internet is like a plague and i will forever passionately hate it as long as i live.
but for now i will just sit back and enjoy my life to the fullest which is how it was supposed to be.

NO NO NO you dont f***ing delete my thread about respecting my privacy. people need to know this! you dont even dead thread it but u feel it necessary to dead thread my GODDAMN YEARBOOK PICTURES FOR EVERONE TO SEE. f*** everyone who ever goes on this board. “

I don't know if it's been posted. I searched, but it came up with nothing.
Discuss.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2005, 10:55 AM #2
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

IchBinKaseBrot is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
This has been posted before...

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

Collegeandmagnolia.com - Corner of Auburn & the Internet