ball_buster09
Dude

has been a member for 10 years
buy a 2k2 4x4 shocker....viva la shockers

Feedback
Old 08-11-2005, 03:56 PM #45
ckos9LD

if you were to end up getting a tippmann like everybody is suggesting, do NOT get a flatline barrel. they do no good at all, like people think they do. if i were you, i would just cap you shocker at like 14/15, something like that, and learn a little it on control. its cheaper than just buying another gun.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:33 PM #46
bladerunner2000

or you could buy a board that has a psp mode and that will keep you under 15 bps if that is the max that feild allows.

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old 08-12-2005, 01:09 PM #47
Mokiekokie

I can't believe no one has suggested the AGD Tac-0ne. It is probably the best woodsball gun in existance -palmers stuff. or splurge and get a longbow

http://www.specopspaintball.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=587

check that puppy out (basically a tac with a mag kit). Also with a Tac shooting fast is not an issue.

Or if you need to shoot fast
http://www.specopspaintball.com/inde...OD&ProdID=1214

WTB 1 Reball - Help our College Team Out !
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post26713949

Cocker Parts, Spyder Stuff, Tanks, Check It Out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1244995
Old 08-12-2005, 02:49 PM #48
pwner 3d
im fat

pwner 3d is a Supporting Member
a flatlined autococker anyone remember those
Old 08-12-2005, 02:53 PM #49
somebody123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockersrule
im looking for a wb gun thats in the range of 500$, very accurate (big field) and in the range of 15 bps. any suggestions

no blowbacks all electro-pnumatic

my shockers too fast i always overshoot and get kicked out of the field. [IMG] http://**********/xh16 [/IMG]

[IMG] http://**********/xh16 [/IMG]
Old 08-13-2005, 11:38 PM #50
mdyroolz101
Glocked!

wowowowowow he doesnt even own a shocker.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:51 PM #51
bladerunner2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockersrule
im looking for a wb gun thats in the range of 500$, very accurate (big field) and in the range of 15 bps. any suggestions

no blowbacks all electro-pnumatic

my shockers too fast i always overshoot and get kicked out of the field.
yea he does.

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old 08-14-2005, 05:57 PM #52
tippmannrocker90
Git-R-Done!

tippmannrocker90 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tippmannrocker90 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i woudl say go w/ an agd tac one or the longbow tac one kit from specopspaintball.com

Tri State Mafia
Slaying many in the name of the smoking skull
Proudly sponsored by COUSINS PAINTBALL
Like Us on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TSMPaintball
Old 08-14-2005, 06:02 PM #53
usapatriot (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivenRandy
Best woodsball gun is any gun that is in the hands of an experienced player.
he's right any gun... heck even a BE blade can win in the woods.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:26 PM #54
FMF300EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assasin
Look I know people are suggesting speedball guns like ions, now don't get me wrong Ions are the best speedsball gun around but for woodsball they suck. If you comepare the A-5 to the Ion you will notice the A-5 is much shorter which almost eliminates getting shot in the hopper, they can't be outranged bye any other gun out their when equipped with a flatline, and they are relatively inexpensive. Plus A-5's run like a dream off CO2, and Ions need compressed air to run at an exceptional performance level. Oh and Automags need too many upgrades before they can compare to the A-5. and like I said with a flatline, you will out range any other gun on the market.also you dont have to purchase any expensive hoppers that can keep up with your gun cuz the tippy A-5 comes stock with the Cyclone feed system which is the fastest ball feed system around, now their is faster ones out there but they chop, and the cyclone feed doesn't.
So many things wrong with what you said...

New Aim Screen-Name. ThePriceOnGlory

Cactus?-Jersey
Old 08-15-2005, 12:00 AM #55
mdyroolz101
Glocked!

lol, I KNOW THE DUDE. He does not have a Shocker, he has a Spyder Shutter, and is wanting to buy a woodsball gun but doesnt want to look stoopid. You've been caught.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:53 AM #56
Dunney
See ya on the 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assasin
Look I know people are suggesting speedball guns like ions, now don't get me wrong Ions are the best speedsball gun around but for woodsball they suck. If you comepare the A-5 to the Ion you will notice the A-5 is much shorter which almost eliminates getting shot in the hopper, they can't be outranged bye any other gun out their when equipped with a flatline, and they are relatively inexpensive. Plus A-5's run like a dream off CO2, and Ions need compressed air to run at an exceptional performance level. Oh and Automags need too many upgrades before they can compare to the A-5. and like I said with a flatline, you will out range any other gun on the market.also you dont have to purchase any expensive hoppers that can keep up with your gun cuz the tippy A-5 comes stock with the Cyclone feed system which is the fastest ball feed system around, now their is faster ones out there but they chop, and the cyclone feed doesn't.
cant be outranged? lol

hell yes they can, farthest shooting gun ive ever seen is a sonic cyborg.. not shooting hot either.

Boston = #1
Old 08-15-2005, 08:22 AM #57
Toll
Custom user title

For simplicity sake, a5's are good guns. They come with their own hopper system that you probably won't outshoot, they can have flatlines, which people have varying opinions on (personally I like them. They don't add the amazing range people seem to think they will, but they put the ball a bit further, and when wind isn't bad I can generally put the ball reliably where I want it at the 150 mark.

If you want to be spendy, go with a mag and it's ups (Tacone/longbow kit with l10 bolt ...etc) as they are sexy. I have shot a tac one before and I was pretty impressed with it. Shot at by a qbow....Which was less than impressive for what he had payed for it. 700 cdn or so for a marker purely for woodsball seems counter productive to me.

Just an upped 98 with an expansion/good barrel (non flatline)/ Good hopper is a fine woodsball gun, as the thing over all probably won't cost you more than 200 bucks for all the stuff required. If you can break one, you're very determined. A revy/dye excell barrel is really all that is required, depending on your feild paint, the expansion chamber helps things along and ofcourse there's the ever present fact that you don't feel the need for your gun to "make it's money's worth"

Personally I dislike autocockers for bush play, but I'm biased. My bush always had alot of crap flying around so on ocassion I'd have something stuck in my backblock. Outside of that it was a good gun. Sonic's can get a bit spendy, but over all they're nice little guns. If you find a flatline autococker, buy it and put it on display.

Ion's aren't horrible. They're quick, they're cheap and they are relatively quiet...which makes a big difference. Sure, they're kinda ugly, but you can forgive that when you can fire faster than the guys on the other team. I have only used one for rec once and I was fairly impressed with how well 3 shots sounded....Very quiet, pretty much on the money (freak kit/good bore match) and they didn't know where I was for a little bit. The downside is that it requires compressed air, as well as a speedy hopper (egg is my personal preference)

Phantoms - They're a pump gun, so know what you're getting into. Once you're past that they are absolutely beautiful guns. Reliable, accurate and most of all : You will spend less paint!. With a pump marker you have to make your shots count, all the time. You could go out there with a 40 round hopper and not use it all. Since you'll be out if you decide to simply rush the guys with semi's, you are forced to take a more stealthy...less shooty route.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:21 PM #58
dcpusher
Love It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunney
cant be outranged? lol

hell yes they can, farthest shooting gun ive ever seen is a sonic cyborg.. not shooting hot either.
qft
Old 08-15-2005, 05:19 PM #59
MEnotYOU
Hazardous!

hey man. all in the ariakon baby. all in the ariakon. i will sell mine for 250, and you can get an electric frame for like 150. under 500. well worth it!
Old 08-16-2005, 04:26 PM #60
Dilly man 2
RHCP fan

go ninja style and get a vertical stock class phantom
whitewolfairsmithing.com
very VERY reliable. just oil it after you take it apart and other than that the gun we proform like new everytime

thats where i got mine and you get insane deals when you buy a gun.
i suggest you get a vsc phantom,trigger shoe, 8 inch barrel, and a gauge.
i love being a sniper in senerio games with that gun and my ghillie.

GL
Old 08-16-2005, 05:13 PM #61
b-town boomer

b-town boomer is a Supporting Member
Get an Ion, Halo B, Hammerhead Barrel Kit. 250 (pbn price)+80 (pbn price)+205=535
Old 08-16-2005, 06:03 PM #62
usapatriot (Banned)

well there is really no best woodsball gun as long as you have stealth, camo, and a somewhat accurate gun.

there is no true woodsball gun.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:15 AM #63
!dyeboy!

Get a 98 coustome pro with reactive trigger throw a revolution bang 15 bps+