dye grip support thread - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: if dye made grips for the wrath would you buy them?
yes 83 91.21%
no 8 8.79%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-20-2005, 10:20 AM #22
diablowrath678
Wowzers

that's why i'd give them my grip and see if they can custom make some FOR THE WRATH

We The People Addict Complet Bike
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1776982
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2005, 10:30 AM #23
bladerunner2000

well i think that any aftermarket grip would be better than none so if you can talk hydrid into it i would think that more ppl would buy them plus with the reaper coming out there will be even more demand cuz it is going to use the same grips and if they only get one mold cuz the user base would be a little small it would not cost as much plus it would make wrath owners consider hybrid grips if they ever get another gun so this would be an investment in the future cuz if ppl liked the grips on there wrath then they may want to get them on there timmy or whatever when they get one if the wrath is there intrmidiate gun or just when they decide to get a new oneso this would create even more and almost everyone who has a wrath would buy new grips cuz not many ppl like the way they feel but this is getting kind of off topic maybe email them at 200 vote

feedback-http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1065862

help this guy find his gun
Old 06-20-2005, 11:04 AM #24
AggsTheMan
Enlist you SISSY!

AggsTheMan is a Supporting Member
That is one reason i am happy about gettinga cocker, I can finally buy stcky 3's, YEA.

Atheists do it BETTER!
Old 06-20-2005, 11:17 AM #25
PimpedJT3.5
Brutal.

PimpedJT3.5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
lol, email them at 200 votes

They would turn you down so fast it wouldnt even be funny, they probably wouldnt even respond. You guys dont get how many people they NEED in a marker's userbase. You guys are just like the old dragun guys, total waste of time.

Multiply that 200x1000 and you MIGHT get some interest from dye
Old 06-20-2005, 12:01 PM #26
pyromonkey
banged

pimpedJT, you were an old dragun guy, as was I. I see your shooting an ion now?

Yeeeeeaaaah!!!
Old 06-20-2005, 12:10 PM #27
Drox
Bang Bang

Drox is playing at Living Legends III
They made them for the Ion!!!
-hmm wait. . . .45 holes on the grips + .45 holes on the ion=they weren't special made for the ion lol
Old 06-20-2005, 12:27 PM #28
L3G3ND
Team Whale Shark

Erm.. Why not just ask Diablo to make special grips? Just make some designs, they have the mold already, we just need new designs, colors, and things like that.
ForestGreen Dangerous Power F8 #21
| Hard Corps Torque | 68/45 Crossfire |
L3G3NDS Feedback Thread
Check out my Hard Corps "Torque" review!
IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR
Old 06-20-2005, 02:17 PM #29
SuperGatorHator
Ohhhhh yeah!

Quote:
Originally posted by PimpedJT3.5
lol, email them at 200 votes

They would turn you down so fast it wouldnt even be funny, they probably wouldnt even respond. You guys dont get how many people they NEED in a marker's userbase. You guys are just like the old dragun guys, total waste of time.

Multiply that 200x1000 and you MIGHT get some interest from dye
Ok, i getting sick or your s***. What is an ion dude doing in the wrath forum? go back home, dude. Your not wanted here. If we cared about your oppinion, wed ask for it. This is borderline trolling. You might be right, but i think we understood the FIRST time, i think that you have posted around five times, so you should really just go back to the ion forums. Do you see any of us going over there and repeating over and over that something wont work, when it just might work? i also doupt that dye will make grips for the wrath, but i let these people do what they want, becuase not only would it be cool if dye did make them, but stranger things have happened. Now, dont come back into the wrath forums, and tell you BB's not to come either. Your not funny, your not cute, your not helping, your just stupid.
My Custom Gun Pics
(\ /)
(0.0)
(> <)
copy bunny into your profile; help him achieve world domination
Old 06-20-2005, 02:26 PM #30
bladerunner2000

does diablo make replacement grips for the wrath like if yours get trashed can you buy new ones cuz the reaper will have the same kind of grips except they will be black just wondering if we would be able to buy a black grip for the wrath o could you designer guys make some designs to submit to diablo to see if they would make some new designed grips whatever you guys think would be cool except dont deviate too much from the current design cuz they wont want to make new molds

Old 06-20-2005, 03:19 PM #31
squints88
SYSTEM

squints88 is a Supporting Member
I just died my grips black and they look great! It'd be sweet id dye made them, but I doubt they will.

Last edited by squints88 : 06-20-2005 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:26 PM #32
Cakeslob

Quote:
Originally posted by PimpedJT3.5
It isnt going to happen, trust me...

We tried the same thing ages ago over at dragun

exactly

there were more dragun owners too.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:34 PM #33
PimpedJT3.5
Brutal.

Im not trolling at all...

If you knew who I was (dragun owners sure do) you would respect my opinion.

And when I am done typing I will be reporting your post, that is uncalled for. I am just letting you know it wont happen

Oh, and the ion forums blow, I never go in there, it is HORRIBLE
Old 06-20-2005, 03:42 PM #34
SuperGatorHator
Ohhhhh yeah!

Sorry, man, I'm tired, and i thought you were just another ion guy in here to start s***. My bad. Go ahead and report my post, i probably deserve it for jumping to conclusions....
My Custom Gun Pics
(\ /)
(0.0)
(> <)
Old 06-20-2005, 03:42 PM #35
bladerunner2000

what are you reporting his post for we have already made it clear that we know it is highly unlikely for dye to care but we want to try anyway and yet you continue to bother us and clog up this thread with your pesimissim and you were trolling and i would think that you would like the ion forums ppl there go crying to the mods everytime they think they can screw someone else over well thank you and plz dont report ppl to the mods for telling you you are not wanted

Old 06-20-2005, 03:45 PM #36
PimpedJT3.5
Brutal.

Wow, you guys dont know who I am do you?

I explained it to SuperGator

Not going to explain it again, Im not part of those forums for the reason that they come in here and bash the wrath, most of them are n00bs, and now I am seeing the same kind of dissrespect from you guys
Old 06-20-2005, 03:48 PM #37
M3frontman
www.ranjerzproshop.com

trolling would be following one person around and flaming in every thread they post in.. he's not flaming, nor trolling. and it won't happen, we tried in the dragun forums for a few YEARS and it never happened

I see now, I see."
Old 06-20-2005, 03:50 PM #38
bladerunner2000

i retract my post cuz gator retracted his i am sorry but we have no idea who you are and we are just hoping that we can replace our wraths grips we are sorry but plz dont compare us to the ion guys i am of the same feeling as gator i am sorry that i jumped to conclusions

Old 06-20-2005, 03:53 PM #39
drefish99
Baby Jesus FTW!!!

Annual Supporting Member
drefish99 is a Mega Moderator
drefish99 is a Supporting Member
I would hit up a lower end company to see if they will make the investment. Like Extreme Rage or Kapp. Let them know what the interest is and go from there. There are still quite a few Dragun owners looking for stickies as well as the beloved family of Diablo owners. Approach is the key. Need to sound intelligent and not just "make some stickies for my Diablo Wrath and I'll pay money..." JMHO
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado

Well the thing I find most amazing
In amazing grace
Is the chance to give it out
Maybe that's what love is all about

The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:47 PM #40
SuperGatorHator
Ohhhhh yeah!

Quote:
Originally posted by drefish99
I would hit up a lower end company to see if they will make the investment. Like Extreme Rage or Kapp. Let them know what the interest is and go from there. There are still quite a few Dragun owners looking for stickies as well as the beloved family of Diablo owners. Approach is the key. Need to sound intelligent and not just "make some stickies for my Diablo Wrath and I'll pay money..." JMHO
I agree on most of that, but think about the lower end companies like extremem rage and others, they dont have the kind of money that dye and other big names do to invest in this. If extreme rage put 20,000$ into making the grips, and only got 2,000$ out of it, tehy would probably go out of business. They cant afford to risk it. If dye put 20,000$ into it and got 2000, they would walk away from the deal with a little less pocket change. Companies that have a higher income will be able to take more risks like the grips. Just look at dragun, they made more than ER, and they went out of business due to poor customer service and poorer investment. Risks like not pooling rescourses to make the company reliable can tank it, so a product that isnt bought will do worse.
My Custom Gun Pics
(\ /)
(0.0)
(> <)
Old 06-20-2005, 07:32 PM #41
Assassin69
50% Irish 50% Agg.

yes, nd i have many friends that would buy them, you'd make a lot of money. comon guys lets fill in some yesses we needa get the STICKIED!
Miami Rage Fan #86
Ziggy Moonbeam Fan #31
Kenny Klamper Fan #5
2 for 1, ion, wrath? Post here if interested.
I wish Bush would go hunting with Cheney.
:dodgy:
If I had paypal I'd...
Old 06-20-2005, 07:34 PM #42
bladerunner2000

a stickie would be kool lets try to keep it at the top until a mod decide to get this stickied and lets get some yesses