PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-23-2002, 09:29 PM #1
crazyninjaface

has been a member for 10 years
common reg problem??

i've recently bought a GZ timmy (about a month ago) and i've put about 4-5 cases through it. now it seems that every time i try to change velocity, or when i pull apart my regs to do regular maintenance, it's nothing but a hastle to get my pressure settings right, and my velocity where i want it. and then sometimes i still have velocity spikes, and sometimes even a shoot down where my 5th or 6th ball in a string will fall 3 feet away from me. someone today who also owns a GZ said that its stock reg has problems, and he's seen the same problem in his. so is this true to all timmys? or just all GZ's? or what? and do you think by ditching the reg altogether and slapping on a maxflow would solve this once and for all???
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2002, 10:19 PM #2
smoke

smoke is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
its not the reg. its the first oring on the LPR. Its the wrong size. Causes the pressure flux you are seeing.
you need a metric oring on the first oring groove on the LPR
We have them in stock.
Thanks
Distributor for FEP/Quest, Cyborgs, Crossfire Tanks
Factory Authorized FEP/Quest, Intimidator and Cyborg repair center ...your one stop shop for Parts and upgrades
Home of the famous Blue Ball Stops
Better than OEM Wiring Harnesses, Eyes, Also carry O-rings, Bolts, Screws and many other parts...
live each day as though it's your last.