PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-13-2005, 11:11 PM #1
sD BaLLa

has been a member for 10 years
Team BlackOut gets cheated at Bears Cup June 11th

At the june 11th Bears cup we were playing LA wildCards and they had a rookie playing with the kids against us and so i tolkd the head reff that they did, so after the game he said " that, that 1 player was disqualified and they got 0 poits for that game". so after geovone (Bears DaD) over ran the whole thing. and he said " that he was not disqualified and that they got 95 poits for that game. then our last game it happened again and they did nothing. It also happed to us our last game!!

I think this is not fare!! We are just playing as kids and it is our 3rd bearscup and they do this.

If anyone else thinks this is not fare please post!!!!!!!!!
Also In the kids devision you can have one 16 year old max. and this guy from LA wildcards was 17 and was signed on the LA wildcards rookies team.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:19 AM #2
clancy7757

Bears Cup couldnt be more unorganized...they have crappy reffs, crappy prizes(tonka trucks, Airsoft guns, and one pod pack...), 1 good feild and they cant make up their minds about the rules...im surprised they even get people to show up
Old 06-14-2005, 12:46 PM #3
pbkiller16
I HATE YOU

bears cup sux!!! they are unorganized as hell and change the rules from beging to end to suit the players it makes no sense...besides bear and his dad are clowns!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:18 PM #4
*714*AdAm*
.gK.

ok i wuld just like to know what rookie kid played kids ok and dont talk **** because your team lost ig ot friends on wildcards so dont talk **** cuz they beat u lol

*818* Productions Support

UNBAN NAPPY 2005
Old 06-14-2005, 06:30 PM #5
waveshark
Mr. B

OMG-This is THE most unorganized,slow moving tourney series I've ever been to.My sons team was called to play and sat for an hour and another game they waited on the field for 10 min waiting for the other team to waddle on the field. Do they ever use the forfeit rule? Another game they got screwed because to quote the ref "I'm sorry I was looking at the schedule" What -is the game so boring that instead of making a call your doing paperwork. And the prizes you can get at the .99 paintball store.
Sucks with a capital S!
Old 06-14-2005, 07:41 PM #6
turbulenceBACK
Turbulence Captain

hmmm. We gave out cash, Dye backpacks, and paint at our event. We may not have had as many teams as I would have like, but atleast our event ran fast, smooth, and the majority had good reviews about it.

www.poopegifts.com
Play Scrabble Online
Play Bejeweled 2 Online
Old 06-14-2005, 07:56 PM #7
wildkardzAce
<3kReW 4 lYfE

Re: Team BlackOut gets cheated at Bears Cup June 11th

Quote:
Originally posted by sD BaLLa
At the june 11th Bears cup we were playing LA wildCards and they had a rookie playing with the kids against us and so i tolkd the head reff that they did, so after the game he said " that, that 1 player was disqualified and they got 0 poits for that game". so after geovone (Bears DaD) over ran the whole thing. and he said " that he was not disqualified and that they got 95 poits for that game. then our last game it happened again and they did nothing. It also happed to us our last game!!

I think this is not fare!! We are just playing as kids and it is our 3rd bearscup and they do this.

If anyone else thinks this is not fare please post!!!!!!!!!
Also In the kids devision you can have one 16 year old max. and this guy from LA wildcards was 17 and was signed on the LA wildcards rookies team.
Dude u guys think u got cheated kuz u lost a tourney game against an experienced team. Wildcards plays a fair game alld a time and its alot harder to get through a tournement especially faceing a team of wildcards calibur

if u hav nethign further to say, refrainf rom posting it in a thread, hit me up on my aim sn : eroqedout

LANG ~~official~~PbNation FAN CLUB#27
<3 kReW 4 7yF3
818 army , DAVE QUITTMAN IS TEH ROXORZ
Old 06-14-2005, 08:23 PM #8
Ace of Spades

*Sigh* Ok sD BaLLa I am guessing your young and you need to be taught a lesson of doing your research before you go off accusing people of cheating and having no proof to back it up.

L.A. Wildcards roster for young guns Bears kids cup on 11th June 05:

Mike and Devin Adams (Twins) Birth date July 10th 1990 = 14 years old

Ryan Goldwater Birth date May 30th 1991 = 13

Trevor McGuff Birth date Oct 13th 1989 = 15

Josh King (Guy in question) July 10th 1988 =16

So as you see he is the age limit. Now he has been playing young gun this whole year. What happened this weekend was we put him on both rosters (Rookie and young gun) because we wanted to try him out for our rookie squad. We wanted to see if he could hang. This is not illegal because its not in the rules anywhere. Well people started to whine because they were getting beat. We ended up getting a 0 for a young gun game and went to Bear and Gio for a ruling. Gio at first got all upset and said "I know you were playing young guns for a winning team last year"! We denied the fact and he went to check on rosters to make sure. He found out he hadn't played on a winning young gun squad. He apologized (Yea I know Gio said sorry, my repect went up a little bit for him) and said he was able to play with us. But we could only have him play on one roster. So we choose the young gun squad and he gave us back our 100 score.

So now you know you weren't cheated. You just didn't do this well this tournament. Not to mention one game doesn't make a tournament. In order to not make the quarters you have to lose to more teams then one. So what did those guys cheat you to? Hey losing happens, its life, suck it up and kick some butt next time.

On another note: Wasn't it one of my wildcards (Eric) that took your team aside the first bears cup and taught you somethings? Didn't you end up winning that tourney? And now you say these things? Interesting. Word of advice delete this thread before everyone reads it and sees how silly you are being.

Quote:
Originally posted by turbulenceBACK
Their captain was talking about this, that he had to borrow a pair of shoes from ref, and ended up shooting out the entire team plus one of his own.
I did play one game in the rookie div. Which is legal for me to play in for a few more months. He is complaining about the young gun DIV. Hahaha if I played in the young gun div....well it wouldn't be pretty and he would of had something to really complain.

Riot Tournament Series President

WWW.RIOTSERIES.COM

Last edited by Ace of Spades : 06-14-2005 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:23 PM #9
damagekid
gunslinger

i would also like to add that if u look at the rules each kids team is allowed ONE rookie player as long as he is 16 any thing older than that and he must be in the rookie division
Old 06-14-2005, 08:34 PM #10
turbulenceBACK
Turbulence Captain

I dont want anyone to think I was putting blame on anyone, I was just making an observation of what i'd read. My post is deleted.

www.poopegifts.com
Play Scrabble Online
Play Bejeweled 2 Online
Old 06-14-2005, 10:38 PM #11
The Goat

...and a hush goes over the crowd...
Old 06-14-2005, 10:48 PM #12
waveshark
Mr. B

.......hush.........
Old 06-15-2005, 12:22 AM #13
sD BaLLa

hey Ace of Spades are you the same one that was *****ing about on may 7th that you got cheated in the finalse when we played you guys??
Old 06-15-2005, 12:43 AM #14
Ace of Spades

Quote:
Originally posted by sD BaLLa
hey Ace of Spades are you the same one that was *****ing about on may 7th that you got cheated in the finals when we played you guys??
Ahhhh nope never said we got cheated. Never got on PBnation and excused another team of cheating. Never even said the team that beat us cheated. I said bear doesn't know how to reff. Little bit of a difference.

You can not excuse your poor behavior or justify your false accusations by bringing up someone Else's poor behavior. Sorry bro doesn't work that way. You accused us (WC) of cheating then instead of coming back apologizing (I wasn't even asking for that I was asking for a deleted thread and let bygones be bygones) you try to justify your bad actions with another false accusation. Man your on a roll.

Riot Tournament Series President

WWW.RIOTSERIES.COM
Old 06-15-2005, 12:44 AM #15
wildkardzAce
<3kReW 4 lYfE

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
Ahhhh nope never said we got cheated. Never got on PBnation and excused another team of cheating. Never even said the team that beat us cheated. I said bear doesn't know how to reff. Little bit of a difference.

You can not excuse your poor behavior or justify your false accusations by bringing up someone Else's poor behavior. Sorry bro doesn't work that way. You accused us (WC) of cheating then instead of coming back apologizing (I wasn't even asking for that I was asking for a deleted thread and let bygones be bygones) you try to justify your bad actions with another false accusation. Man your on a roll.
up for a great comeback

<3 kReW 4 7yF3
Old 06-15-2005, 08:00 PM #16
pbkiller16
I HATE YOU

the worst part was the game set up...we played 1 game then had a 3 HOURS until r next game that sucked so much
Old 06-15-2005, 08:45 PM #17
waveshark
Mr. B

I feel you...I mean how can you have just 2 divisions on 2 fields and not even start finals until after 5pm? Bears cup must stand for: B.e E.arly A.ndwaita R.ound S.omemore !!!!!
Old 06-15-2005, 08:51 PM #18
wildkardzAce
<3kReW 4 lYfE

wow...sum1s creative

<3 kReW 4 7yF3
Old 06-15-2005, 11:35 PM #19
llamagc

Good that kid finally shut up...

WestCoast Dolphins
Old 06-16-2005, 06:05 PM #20
clancy7757

What Sdballa was trying to say was that on May 7th one of the wildcard players was complaining about "there were 4 people shooting at me" after the reff gave Blackout a 1 for 1. But we even told him there was a one for one so there could have only been 3, and he still copmplained and yelled at us. Then one of Blackouts kids father stepped in and said "Well then i guess u cant count because there was only 3 people playing at the end."
Old 06-16-2005, 06:07 PM #21
wildkardzAce
<3kReW 4 lYfE

i dont see where it says sdat at all, but dats just me, all i se is a kid *****in kuz he THOUGHT sum1 wa sover the age limit *shruggs*

<3 kReW 4 7yF3