PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-18-2002, 12:09 AM #1
NightHawk

has been a member for 10 years
Should I buy an ATS marker??

I am thinking about getting a new gun within a couple of months and get into the senario side of paintball. I was thinking of getting an AT-85 or an AT-4. (I was thinking the AT-4 would be especially good for senario themes.) What I am wondering is are the ATS line of markers good? Do they have good range and are they accurate? Also, to any owners of an AT-4, have any of you had any problems at your fields due to the fact that they resemble a real gun(Do they let you use them.)?? Any info would really help!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2002, 04:27 AM #2
cscar

has been a member for 10 years
i have an at-85

and i like it. it does require a bit more maintenance but once you get used to the routine it only takes 10 min. to keep it running good. i would worry less about how it looks and more about whether or not your field will allow a s/f marker since you can change from semi to full with the flip of a switch. insurance and all that. mine is very accurate and and have comparable range of other markers. and with the advent of the unisizer paint/barrel matching is easier to take care of. i believe the stock barrel id is around .689 but if you go to getrealpaintball.com (ats site) they can answer any questions you may have. hope this helps.