Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-17-2002, 08:59 PM #1
Exilict

Exilict is a Supporting Member
Exilict is a founding member
Exilict donated to help Peyton Trent
Exilict plays in the APPA D5 division
PGHPB Update

I added the upcomming events... Includes the information about the 3 Man at action paintball July 7th...

-X
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2002, 06:17 PM #2
redGOD

has been a member for 10 years
hmmm. July 7th what a great day for a tournament. Its MY B-DAY.
Old 06-22-2002, 12:53 PM #3
Exilict

Hey guys, i just wanted to let everyone know that next week is the week we launch.

The PGHpaintball site will have its own server (easy domain) and will be SOOOOO much faster! And have a ton more room for pictuers, and we will be including some video...

If you havent seen the pghpaintball site yet, check it out at http://homepage.mac.com/teaminsanity/pgh/

ALSO we are getting a dedicated server for the EAPL site I have been working on.. I will keep it updated throughout the rest of the season as the "Unofficial EAPL" site, however I do not know if I plan on continuning the site through next season.. Not w/o the support of the EAPL gods......

One
Ex
Old 06-22-2002, 01:22 PM #4
Z3r0 H0ur
check...1...2....check..1

Arrow

Exlict,

Like the pages man, keep 'em going as long as possible. I appreciate the local coverage your giving us, and I'm glad your getting a new server, I'm sure it'll be better.

Anyway, good luck, and I can't wait to see the new site.

-Out,
Z3r0

Freak Factory 'pulse #47.

Friends help you move, REAL friends help you move bodies....
Old 06-22-2002, 06:01 PM #5
Exilict

Thanks man, Im going to just let the PGHpaintball thing run its course, it is doing great so far.. Stats of this past week are as follows:

average hits per day: 126.5
average page views per day: 129.0
average page views per visitor: 1.1
Estimated unique visitors today: 202
Estimated page views today: 207

When I post updates and such we obviously get more hits. I have about 5-6 team profiles ready to go, and if all goes well come next EAPL (july 22nd) i will have all of the teams profiels on file and keep that like / rolling. Im also trying to make it so team captians can log into the server, post their sponsors banners (if need be) change roster, plans, schedual and so on. Also fields can log in and change their upcomming event info, they wont get a "Coverage" logo untill I make sure that I or one of my partners in the deal can be there.

I also have in the works a "Who Will Be There" page going, you just select a day, time, and field and the server tells everyone that you will be there. Can work for single people and entire teams.

As far as the EAPL web page goes..... I just dont really see the need for it, if im doing the pittsburgh info on one page I dont feel that at this point the EAPL is important enough for me to work on a non-profit web page that is just an unofficial source of info. All of the coverage will be availible through the PGH sight. Still get the same coverage, just not on its own web page.....

I am also working with some people from what is called the APF, on a web page scoring system that will blow away any tourney schedual that you will ever dream of. The people that came up with these ideas are some of the greatest people I have ever had the opturnity to work with, their computer skills are just outstanding, and their ideas are just as impressive.

Ill keep everyone updated on what is going on with both sites as long as there is intrest in them...

-Chris
Old 06-22-2002, 09:02 PM #6
Timmay

yea brotha, it ain't a thang just a chicken wing, shiznitch the biznitch with the hiznitch. te say the esa. It be like that

SOLID
Old 06-22-2002, 09:16 PM #7
Timmay

WORD BROTHA
preach the speech to da beat brotha
ain't a peon of a eon in this crib brotha