PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-28-2014, 02:15 PM #1
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

2k Blazer question

I just got one yesterday. I had it shooting 285fps in semi and the pressure was 370 or so. I switched to pump and it jumped up to 330fps. I backed the ivg out most of the way and it only dropped to 313fps. I ended up having to drop the pressure to 250psi to get it down to legal speeds. It farted really bad like hammer was bouncing off the valve. What did i do wrong? Should I of turned the ivg in instead of out and left pressure at 370psi? Why would it jump up so hi from semi to pump. I had a guy who owns a few blazers time it and it seams spot on and doesn't short stroke.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2014, 11:46 PM #2
kill-n-spree
MythicalAngelPumpWeilder

Figured it out. Timing was off by a hair.
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led ,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra signature series,Rev-i,Angel IR3 Fly,Disco Dust Dark IR3,05 Speed,2K Blazer,Rasta A4 Fly

Angel Army
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote