PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-19-2001, 02:02 PM #1
sonofshoe

has been a member for 10 years
Cheap Paint

I got some really good practice paint to sell, its not seconds, cheap price, quantity discounts, free shipping!! email me or pm me! thanks sonofshoe@aol.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2001, 08:01 PM #2
bignasty

um

whats the brand and you need not post in general
Old 07-19-2001, 08:28 PM #3
fleaf

he seemed fishy to me, I wouldn't buy from him. In the first e-mail he said that the paint was calledStinger Paintballs, and they costed 46$ + 10$ shipping. then I showed him this thread saying "free shipping" and he replied with something like "oh, the stinger paintballs were crappy seconds, but the ones I want to sell you are new and fresh for only 58$, he didn't mention the paint name on the second e-mail...according to him, he is selling crappy seconds for the same price as the good new fresh paint that he is also supposedly selling...
Old 07-19-2001, 09:37 PM #4
sonofshoe

Leaf, I did have one thread, that said free shipping, but I had to change it, becuase everyone would say how expensive they were when I would say $56 shipped to your house, and $46 sounds a lot better...sorry about that...later.