PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-30-2005, 08:43 PM #1
EgoStyle619

XSV Clincs?

hey i know you guys have done clinics before and im pretty sure you are planning on more. can you guys post the dates and locations of your upcoming clinics for all of us... and is there any chance of a socal SD clinic, maybe at velocity?!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2005, 08:48 PM #2
ShaneXSV

ShaneXSV is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
It looks like our next one is going to be in Norcal I will post dates when we decide on one. As for SD if enough people post that they would be able to go then we might be able to work something out. So if you want to see one in so cal post up!!!

M.O.B. FO LIFE
Old 05-30-2005, 08:52 PM #3
EgoStyle619

thanks for the info shane... c'mon socal post up to get us a sick clinic goin!!!
Old 05-30-2005, 09:07 PM #4
bnb5550
Danke Michael.

bnb5550 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by ShaneXSV
It looks like our next one is going to be in Norcal

davis maybe?
Jack Bauer once went into a bar, and asked for a 'Jack Bauer'. He received three shots of Jack Daniel's, a shot of kerosene and four shots of tequila mixed. When seeing this, another man approached the bar and asked for a Jack Bauer. He got a 9mm round to the face.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:07 PM #5
martinez-six5o

If you guys have one @ norcal in petuluma I might go but where I think will be even better is @ the new paintball field in burlingame called Bay Area Paintball. Alot of people who go there are starters who would be willing to fork over some money. anotherthing will it be john, oliver, davey, matty, and pete. get back at me.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:10 PM #6
ShaneXSV

It looks like our next one is going to be in Norcal I will post dates when we decide on one. As for SD if enough people post that they would be able to go then we might be able to work something out. So if you want to see one in so cal post up!!!

M.O.B. FO LIFE
Old 05-30-2005, 09:11 PM #7
ShaneXSV

It would be all the XSV team and I think that it would most likely be in Modesto at Extreme Paintball

M.O.B. FO LIFE
Old 05-30-2005, 09:12 PM #8
bnb5550
Danke Michael.

Quote:
Originally posted by ShaneXSV
It would be all the XSV team and I think that it would most likely be in Modesto at Extreme Paintball
i swear i have yet to see any of you guys come out to one of your own player's feild.

ill still be there though!
Jack Bauer once went into a bar, and asked for a 'Jack Bauer'. He received three shots of Jack Daniel's, a shot of kerosene and four shots of tequila mixed. When seeing this, another man approached the bar and asked for a Jack Bauer. He got a 9mm round to the face.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:23 AM #9
MacDave
BALLER~STATUS

micah plays at his field every once in a while and he's had other people from XSV play there too, you just pick the wrong days lol.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:25 AM #10
bnb5550
Danke Michael.

Quote:
Originally posted by MacDave
micah plays at his field every once in a while and he's had other people from XSV play there too, you just pick the wrong days lol.
yea, its been a while since ive worked there.