PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-29-2005, 10:33 PM #1
R1PP3R (Banned)

Angry aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggg

god i cant friken decide on a marker 03 or wrath i know ive buged all of u billions of times with this but im so undecided can someone please smack me out of it and make me choose one plz help a phsyco out

i put this in the diablo thread and i know u guys have totaly different views so im putting it in here too so i can get a full look on things
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-29-2005, 10:41 PM #2
PimpedJT3.5
::GWC#47::

PimpedJT3.5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Dude, you made a thread just like this and it went downhill. The wrath is nicer, it has breakbeams, just get it!

Old 05-29-2005, 10:59 PM #3
R1PP3R (Banned)

i just posted this cause i wanted to see diferent views
Old 05-29-2005, 11:31 PM #4
razor-net
noob

Breakbeams is just about the only thing that is better about the wrath. The O3 has better noid, electronics, and regs.

The wrath is an The One with break-beams.
Old 05-30-2005, 01:31 AM #5
CRaKeR
U WiSH U WeRe ME

O3 my opinion ... and razor makes a very good point... its between a T1 and an 02 with break beams...lol
Old 05-30-2005, 01:31 PM #6
PimpedJT3.5
::GWC#47::

PimpedJT3.5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by razor-net
Breakbeams is just about the only thing that is better about the wrath. The O3 has better noid, electronics, and regs.

The wrath is an The One with break-beams.
Actually, the noid on the wrath is a lot better. It can handle co2 like no tomorrow. Enough liquid co2 in the o3's and it will blow. But I would still take the wrath, the electronics arent better at all (ok, the o3 does have the cool backlight, but we are talking performance) and the lpr is the same, but the hpr is better than the o3's from my own experience. It was more consistant, but I still think it's crap, just like the o3 hpr. Keep in mind, I have owned 3 o3's in 2 years, and loved all of them, but the wrath suited me more.

Old 05-30-2005, 07:09 PM #7
razor-net
noob

Performance? Electronics can cycle a whole lot faster without seeing its own bolt. Search the wrath forums on that one. The Wrath eyes will detect its bolt in the area of 15-17 bps.

And the noid, I haven't heard about any blown ones, and if your running un-syphoned CO2 on a O3, I wouldn't expect it to last.
I did read that the noids on the wraths were giving out when fired w/o pressure. But I haven't seen that in person.