PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-13-2002, 12:16 AM #1
airme

has been a member for 10 years
Western NY team looking for FRONT/MID players

Insane Jackrabbits based in Lyndonville,Ny(Buffalo and Rochester area)is looking for a few good front/mid players...no back players please we have enough of those. Must beable to practice 2 times a month and do at least 1 tourney a month. Reliable equipment good attitude and a team player. If anyone is interested drop me a PM or an email airme@rochester.rr.com. No i am not the captain but i am involved with the recruiting.

"Less Chat,More Splat!"-Homer Simpson

Xbox Live Gamertag: AirMe
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2002, 12:20 AM #2
pbgod68cal

yup were looking for fornt mid only every thing he said and u can contact me at chikcmagnt69 oremil me at oo7george@aol.com if u wanna check out the team first our site is www.insanejackrabbits.20m.com
Old 06-14-2002, 06:41 AM #3
jfreak

Hey guys, until you find more players, I can fill in front as long as my team isn't in the same event. Just give me a shout, K?
Old 06-14-2002, 01:53 PM #4
pbgod68cal

cool oh yea tell nate thanx for filoling for mike at the 4 man he did great
Old 06-18-2002, 12:02 AM #5
airme

We are practicing in Hilton NY this weekend (sunday 6/23) let me or pbgod know if interested in trying out we will get you times and directions.

Scooter yeah we'd be glad to have ya......hope the new kid doesn't tye ya up too much. We could use your help!

Old 06-18-2002, 06:59 PM #6
sweeting

hey, was up

i played you guys at grc's last tuno.(i played with Ntensety) Howed you guys do? I also think i played with you on a rec night at GRC , i think it was a fri. I was wearing a black and white Fox jersey with my name on it "Sweeting" I shoot a 2k2 green cocker.

I reconigized one of the kids in your web site "Matt" mabey..
thats why i thought i played with youz .. i also rember talking to the kid with the burger king hat on right before we faced off at GRC .. by the way who one that one ? i think we may have pulled that one out of our a**. We had a tough time geting our ball rolling .. but our last couple of games got it togther..

Well best of luck at the next event .. I'll introduce myself if i see yas..
Old 06-18-2002, 07:29 PM #7
pbgod68cal

yea im th kid in the bunker king hat, i talked to alot of ppl cuz alot of ppl know me so its kinda hard to rember one person. we did pretty good not our best but we did ok maxed a few games lost a few. i dont rember who we beat and who we lost to exept te RPC gamecuz it came down to 1 on 1 with me and chris of RPC and i ended up moveing like all the way up the right side sparying paint all the way then he shotlike 2 shots and hit the ear pieceof my proteus and i lost...
Old 06-18-2002, 10:24 PM #8
jfreak

The event our team was going to Sunday was cancelled, so I will talk to the guys and see if we can make it out for your practice the 23rd. I see Tema Ntensity is having a practice that day to. Hmmmm, maybe we could all get together? Also, would you guys be interested in picking up a team or two from the JPJ league? LMK, cause there is another team or two I have contacts with that might be available also.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:31 PM #9
pbgod68cal

yea thatd be great scrimageingu guys again and soe other teams. cuz right now i thin we were going to a rec game and playing in between for drills. but talk to mike he can decied and make plans allwe need t know hre is a day and time ad we'll be there
Old 06-18-2002, 11:31 PM #10
airme

Yeah i guess we could have more teams.....i want to say lets plan an airball day at JPJ but look what happened last time and i know my team is strapped for the field fee. RPC has expressed intrest in playing sunday too but we do need to run drills at some point.

Mike

Old 06-19-2002, 12:22 PM #11
pbgod68cal

yea i agree we do need to run drills especialy with a certian somebody not menchoning names lol but we all know who im talking about *cough*matt*cough*. mke we could alway just do drills this sunday lik planed and scrimage some other time we got a couple weeks befor the next leauge
Old 06-19-2002, 04:02 PM #12
gastric
Trusted seller! BUY! BUY!

gastric is a Supporting Member
If you guys ever want to scrimmage RPC just let us know. We're available nearly every Tues evening and most Sundays.

www.TeamRPC.com
Old 06-19-2002, 10:26 PM #13
jfreak

Well, JPJ is keeping the airball field to the best of my knowledge, so it is just a matter of reserving the field. I will try and set a date for an airball practice soon. CrossHeir is all good with just running drills all day(they better be, we havn't done any in way to long) LMK what you want from us and I'll try and make it happen. Do you think anyone will need paint? Scooter's special price haha.
Old 06-19-2002, 10:30 PM #14
pbgod68cal

youd have to talk to mike about what were doing i think were going to aarons again and just doing drills andsome rec with aarons freinds or some thing when he gets on later i will know more.
Old 06-19-2002, 11:30 PM #15
airme

Yes we will be starting at aarons at 1pm to make sure we get some drills in before the rec people get there...they are arriving at 3pm....crossheirs is gonna be there to run drill with us.

Old 06-21-2002, 10:01 PM #16
jfreak

Jackrabbits,

I was able to get the airball field for Sunday plus several teams to scrimmage. We are going to start setting up at 1. I think you will find the prices very reasonable if you decide to join us. AirMe, I will send you a PM with specifics. Sorry to back out on you guys at Aarons, we just got the oppurtunity and ran with it. Team RPC, you guys are welcome to come out also, just let me know by Sunday AM. Most teams will consist of 18 and unders, just so you know.
Old 06-21-2002, 10:07 PM #17
pbgod68cal

i donno scooter i think we decided to do drill cuz we need it more then anything especiay with matt if u heard about theleauge at all he STOOD IN THE SNAKE!! i mean hes pretty supid so i think were gonna do drlls at aarons and wrk on our snap shooting and stuff
Old 06-21-2002, 10:15 PM #18
jfreak

Oh sure, I see. I get the field fee waived for the cash strapped and now you don't wanna come J/K I was a little dissapointed that all the guys were looking to bail to play the airball field, but not to much cuz I really wanna play it too. Oh well. The X-paint deal looks real good to me also. It is less time consuming to drive up and back then to mess with our own field. Maybe we can meet you guys up there some Sunday real soon.
Old 06-21-2002, 10:22 PM #19
pbgod68cal

y defnitly its only like 25 miles away its ithin biking distance for me i couldprobly get up there any time
Old 06-21-2002, 11:22 PM #20
airme

Dont worry scooter we can run drills in the woods =)

Mike