Old 06-11-2002, 06:29 AM #1
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
Squattingdog is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Paintball Heaven, Bridgewater, MA

Multi-Quote
Well I am back from my paintball trip to Massachusetts and the four of us are very disappointed. We first went to Cape Cod Paintball and yes the tournement was going on. It was packed.We enjoyed watching but we wanted to paintball not watch. They told us that maybe by 12:00pm there would be enough Rec players to start. we didnt want to sit around for two hours so we decided to go back North and do Paintball Heaven(what a mistake). We got there and they had about 60 people, ok looks good so far. We went to set up and I went to get my 68/4500 filled and they only filled it to 2500. WTF, they told me at the store that you can only fill to 3500 because the booster pump blew up. So I played with 2500 psi. There were two refs, one with a group of 20 and the other with the walkons 40 of us. He did a good job but he could not be everywhere at once. There were twenty minutes between games which is BS. I paid $90 to play and we wanted to play. One group of 6 experienced players made it very clear that they were pissed they sold all there paint cheap and they left. Well I went to refill my bottle and this time they only filled it to 1500psi. I was furious that is about 300 rounds. The kid in there said he was sorry and I know it was not his fault it was the management fault and they were nowhere to be found. I use an Impulse so I decided that I will walk all the way back to my car and get my CO2 bottle. Better to use CO2 than 1500psi of air. I get back to the fill staion and they tell me we are out of C02(1:30pm) it will be 5 mins before we get more. 20 minutes lattert and one game missed the CO2 arrived. My entire paintball day was ruined. If anyone that reads this can suport Paintball Heaven in Bridgewater MAss I would like to hear from you. I will never go back there again and I highly reccommend that you locals dont go either.
__ __ __ __ __ __
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2002, 07:50 AM #2
Blackwave11

Paintball days

i know what you rsaying man but everyone has there bad days even the best of players

Francioni (Team Bunkered)

S.C. kid
Old 06-20-2002, 02:22 AM #3
sinista63

Quote:
I paid $90 to play and we wanted to play
That's for your group, right? How many of you were there?

I know 2 people that have played at paintball heaven and I don't remember them having that much trouble there. I think I remember one of them having some trouble with the refs there but I think it was cause they were understaffed. I was going to go there sometime next month to check it out. Other than the problems you had, how was the field? Anything good? Or was it just average?

I'm gonna go check out P&L's new field in Rehobeth this weekend. Its nice and close to my house and I used to go to their field in North Easton back in the day (before they lost the lease for it). I thought they did a good job of running their old field so I can't wait to see how this one is.
Old 06-20-2002, 08:44 PM #4
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
The fields are not that great. I would reccommend that you skip paintball Heaven and go to Cape Cod Paintball. Their fields are 10 times better that PBHeaven.
Old 06-20-2002, 08:44 PM #5
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
The fields are not that great. I would reccommend that you skip paintball Heaven and go to Cape Cod Paintball. Their fields are 10 times better that PBHeaven.