Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 02:17 PM #1
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Advertising

I'd like to remind everyone that PbNation.com's policies regarding advertising prohibit the posting of information that would otherwise promote sales for stores or pro shops.

This does not, however, prohibit anyone from posting updates or information regarding field events (such as tournaments, big games, practices, etc.), field improvements, and whatnot.

I used to come down hard on advertising, but I haven't been around much lately. I apologize for any confusion on my part and for not closing such threads earlier.

If anyone comes across a thread that violates this or any other rule, please report it to me through PbNation's private messaging system.

Last edited by DreadLock Doc : 05-19-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2006, 09:35 AM #2
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I have noticed that many of the team threads have numerous random posts. While team threads are still permitted for the time being, random discussion is not. That is what Small Talk is for. As such, I have just closed several threads and more will likely be closed in the future. Some threads were left open because they somehow managed to stay on topic. If I missed a thread that has gone off topic, please send me a link to the thread via a private message.

It is also worth pointing out that a similar pogrom against field threads will follow should it become necessary.